GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG speaking with Alexis tonight, and now discussing the case with Chad Grunander, Jared Perkins. Dr. Perper to be on later.

It is so sad that this tramp is cashing in on this...so sad.

Some media always goes for the sensationalism and this woman is the "mistress". I wouldn't give her the time of day.

:silenced:

MOO

Wow, Alexis gave birth to her twins the day before opening statements.

New clothes without buttons would be good since she seems to have a problem lining up the buttons with the button holes :floorlaugh:

Actually, when I was but a wee lad, Sears' line of Granimals took care of that. First of all, the outfits were color-coded, so you didn't mix stripes and pokla-dots. Then, the thread on the button matched the thread on the button hole - all you had to do was match it up. It was a true clothing breakthrough for a young boy!

I wonder if Gypsy knows about Granimals!

Actually, when I was but a wee lad, Sears' line of Granimals took care of that. First of all, the outfits were color-coded, so you didn't mix stripes and pokla-dots. Then, the thread on the button matched the thread on the button hole - all you had to do was match it up. It was a true clothing breakthrough for a young boy!

I wonder if Gypsy knows about Granimals!

There's clearly no evidence that she does, so I'd say no. Also no evidence she owns a mirror.

Exclusive: Martin MacNeill's Mistress, Gypsy Willis Speaks To INSIDE EDITION

INSIDE EDITION spoke exclusively with Dr. Martin MacNeill's mistress, Gyspy Willis about her relationship with the convicted murderer and her reaction to the guilty verdict.

http://www.insideedition.com/videos...mistress-gypsy-willis-speaksto-inside-edition

Well, she's so sorry things have turned out like this for everybody!

There you go! That's good enough for me. Nothing to see here anymore. Gypsy is sorry that things turned out this way!

She never says she's sorry for her part in any of it. She's just sorry the wind of fate blew through their lives. They're all victims, it would seem!

The prosecutors on NG look well rested, relaxed and classy.

I am so glad Nancy has Alexis and the prosecutors on instead of that mistress .... just saying

I am so glad Nancy has Alexis and the prosecutors on instead of that mistress .... just saying

I don't think 'that mistress' would dare go up against Nancy Grace, considering what Nancy's take has been on this case. (Besides, Inside Edition pays for interviews and Nancy doesn't. Her truck may need a tune up)

It is so sad that this tramp is cashing in on this...so sad.

She didn't care that he had a "perfect life"- she only cared about herself and what she could get out of him.
She's a <modsnip>- plain and simple. May she rot in he//.
Pfttttttttttt. :curses: :stormingmad:

I don't think 'that mistress' would dare go up against Nancy Grace, considering what Nancy's take has been on this case. (Besides, Inside Edition pays for interviews and Nancy doesn't. Her truck may need a tune up)

:bigfight: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Dr. Perper was just discussing his findings with NG. From what he said, there is absolutely no way MacNeill performed CPR on Michele. Of course, that is only common sense since he never extracted her from the bath tub.

MOO

I wonder how bored Marty is now???? Having a perfect life must have been really be awful!! How about some gratitude Marty!! Jeeze!!

Dr. Perper was just discussing his findings with NG. From what he said, there is absolutely no way MacNeill performed CPR on Michele. Of course, that is only common sense since he never extracted her from the bath tub.

MOO

Yes and it was VERY interesting that the initial ME did NOT know about the amounts of fluids she expelled when the paramedics did CPR on her or in the ER, so it did not factor into her report.

:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Well, I must say.......I have enjoyed this entire hour of NG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SamStevens357