GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #9

Well now if that isn't justice for Michele and the daughters. All though he didn't live that long in prison and just lost his appeal. The children don't have to worry about him ever bother them again.

Thanks Tricia for posting the update, I just saw this on twitter.

He didn't make it very long in prison, but maybe he's doing his time someplace hotter.

Utah doctor convicted of killing wife in bathtub dies
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/utah-doctor-convicted-killing-wife-bathtub-dies-46695907

In a separate case, MacNeill was found guilty of sexually abusing his adult daughter the month after his wife's death in 2007. That case came to trial in 2014, the year after his murder conviction.

MacNeill had been in prison since September 2014 after he was convicted of first-degree murder in the death of his wife, Michele,.

He was serving at least 17 years and up to life in prison, with his first parole hearing scheduled for 2052.

This is me, feeling real bad for Dr Mc..... NOT.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Prison death of former Utah doctor and convicted killer Martin MacNeill was a suicide, police officially rule

The former doctor was found deceased by two prison inmates near a greenhouse in the Olympus section of the prison, a Unified police report released Friday states. Investigators wrote that it appeared as if MacNeill killed himself by using a plastic bag and a hose attached to a natural gas line meant for a heater inside the greenhouse.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/5536376-155/prison-death-of-former-utah-doctor

Cry me a river!

Just for your information.

I am furious for the guards taking their eyes off him long enough for him to succeed at ending his puny life. He deserved to walk every miserable day until old age or someone clobbered him. I am so disappointed that he was allowed to die.

He was nothing but taking up air anyway. He allowed his baby girl to find her mother dead in the bathtub. There are not many moments of his nasty trail that I don't recall. [Which trial, you may ask?] He caused so much pain and sorrow. Their son killed himself over it. Thankfully, Michele possessed a good and loving heart and her children are beautiful as she. Offers of Peace are to her precious Family and her Sister.

Tonight (Saturday) on Lifetime:

The Good Father: The Martin MacNeill Story
8:00 - 10:10p
Tom Everett ScottCharisma CarpenterAnwen O'Driscoll
(2021)Weeks after his wife's suspicious death, Dr. Martin MacNeill moves in his mistress under the guise of a live-in nanny. Shocked by her father's actions, his daughter begins to question everything she's known about him while uncovering a web of lies.

GUILTY - UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #9 | Page 33 (websleuths.com)

Shortly before noon on April 11, 2007, Dr. Martin MacNeil made a frantic call to 911. He said his wife, Michele, had fallen in the tub and that he was performing CPR.

Minutes later, paramedics arrived and rushed to the upstairs bathroom. The tub had been drained, and Michele was lying on her back on the floor next to it.

“First responders started performing CPR,” Chad Grunander, Deputy Attoney of Utah County, told Accident, Suicide or Murder, airing Saturdays at 8/7c on Oxygen. “They found her to be cold to the touch. But they continued to do what they could to try and save her life.”

Michele, 50, a former beauty queen, was then rushed to the hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
1685293844398.jpeg
It was a tragedy for a well-respected member of the community. Michele was known as a devoted and loving mother of eight, including four adopted children from Ukraine. Martin worked as a physician. He also had a law degree.

Michele had been discovered by 6-year-old Ada MacNeil, who alerted her father. Martin said that he found her hunched over the tub like she had been trying to fill it up and then passed out. He sent Ada to a neighbor for help as he called 911.

Martin mentioned that Michele had been taking several drugs as part of her recovery and suggested that maybe Michele had overdosed and drowned, according to Grunander.

“This did look like an accident,” he said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back