UT - Parenting influencer, Ruby Franke, and blogger/podcast partner Jodi Hildebrandt, arrested for Child Abuse, Aug 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, JH. What a telling mug shot. JH looks destroyed. A person who was the absolute best at controlling her fellow humans, is realizing she has zero control over anything for now and the foreseeable future.

And RF? Reflexive, "Smile for the camera!"

Jail vs prisons? Jails usually house misdemeanor offenders with a short-term sentence.
Prisons, of course, house hard-core offenders. Jail vs Prisons

Ah, JH. What a telling mug shot. JH looks destroyed. A person who was the absolute best at controlling her fellow humans, is realizing she has zero control over anything for now and the foreseeable future.

And RF? Reflexive, "Smile for the camera!"

Jail vs prisons? Jails usually house misdemeanor offenders with a short-term sentence.
Prisons, of course, house hard-core offenders. Jail vs Prisons

Utah Prison and Jail System​

The state of Utah has seven state prisons. One of them houses women only. Each facility has different units of varying degrees of security (low, medium, maximum, close). The Utah Department of Corrections oversees and manages all the facilities and inmates.

There are also 19 local county jails spread across the state that hold pretrial inmates and those serving short sentences (less than one year). These are owned and operated by the county, and Sheriff’s offices oversee them.

@brian_schnee

NOW: Booking photos of #RubyFranke and #JodiHildebrandt just released.Both were booked into the Utah Dept of Corrections in Salt Lake City on Wednesday.

View attachment 487239View attachment 487240
5:02 PM · Feb 29, 2024
Oooh…catty call….prison photos. Poor Jodi is clearly suffering. Good on her. IMO Franke has “already moved on with her life”. Clearly. She might have found her best ever pool of friendlies. Look at that smile. It even seems genuine, or at least, her usual fake-genuine. Delighted with where she’s at in the world.

I propose prison might be a serendipitously blessed métier for Franke. Perfect skills and personality. She’s so manipulative, with heavy sprinkle of evil and deviousness, but with blonde you-tube appeal that will get her crushes with benefits. She will rise above the crowd. She might even become a star in that environment. She’s found her tribe, as it were, and leading her new ducklings might just be a match for this mom-evil-duck in some kind of devil’s heaven of a muck pond.

Do we know what level custody the two are? I’m thinking Jodi might be at risk of assault, or at least fear it, and that’s why she looks like she’s never had a shower.

@brian_schnee

NOW: Booking photos of #RubyFranke and #JodiHildebrandt just released.Both were booked into the Utah Dept of Corrections in Salt Lake City on Wednesday.

View attachment 487239View attachment 487240
5:02 PM · Feb 29, 2024
Clearly, they had to remove any scintilla of Jolly Roger makeup. You mean, Franke isn’t a real actual blonde? She’s quite plain, in fact, plainer than I’d imagined (such is the power of YT visuals). The gals in prison will have to help her with that. Work it, Ruby, and score some of the real glitz they now let you have in prisons (note the difference in Lori Vallow’s before and afters).

Making fun of or criticizing someone's looks is usually my "last resort" but:

1. Ruby still looks alarmingly smug and psychotic.
2. Jodi has the "after" look of those before and after meth comparisons.
I always feel that mugshots are fair game and very revealing.

Come to think of it, I just noticed.....Franke has sunburn? Look how her eye sockets are white, and her face not. This could only have happened while wearing sunglasses or on a tanning bed. She's trying to get herself a tan while incarcerated?

The SLC prison seems to be brand new (2022), so should be comparatively luxurious. Cost was $1 billion.

Last edited:
It was reported that her husband was in the courtroom crying as she was speaking and began crying when talking about him.
When she spoke about him it was obvious that she figured he's stupid enough to be her buddy while she sits in prison.
So ole' Mama Ruby had her "come to Jesus" thingy when she was handcuffed and thanked the officer who cuffed her.(facepalm)

RF and her spew are reprehensible.

Did RF & JH have an intimate relationship?

‘A Wonderful Mother': Ruby Franke's Parents Speak Out as Judge Locks Up YouTube Mom for Child Abuse​

@7:08 letter from RF's parents and brother.

the thing about Ruby’s parents is that they raised Ruby (and another sister who while not a child abuser, is self absorbed, disinterested in her children, and has questionable child safety priorities). of course they think she’s a wonderful mother, they clearly did something gravely wrong.

moo. of course.

Come to think of it, I just noticed.....Franke has sunburn? Look how her eye sockets are white, and her face not. This could only have happened while wearing sunglasses or on a tanning bed. She's trying to get herself a tan while incarcerated?
She may have gotten a sunburn in the exercise yard in jail/prison.
Ivins, Utah, where she was held before the sentencing hearing, is 3,000 ft elevation in an arid climate. Salt Lake City, location of the new women's prison, is over 4,000 ft elevation. You can get sunburned in the winter. RF is fair skinned and she won't have access to luxe sunscreen.

the thing about Ruby’s parents is that they raised Ruby (and another sister who while not a child abuser, is self absorbed, disinterested in her children, and has questionable child safety priorities). of course they think she’s a wonderful mother, they clearly did something gravely wrong.

moo. of course.
What is the deal with her sister? I haven't heard anything about her.

What is the deal with her sister? I haven't heard anything about her.
she has two sisters who are also youtube content creators. One is pretty normal and expressed empathy for Ruby’s children, wrote a letter against Kevin receiving custody of the younger ones, and is normal about her own children. The other one made a very weird self focused statement on her youtube channel and that was it, but also, just generally has a very different public persona, presents herself in a very different way when it comes to her own children, and comes across as a very self absorbed/obsessed person. MOO of course. Ruby’s channel was by far the biggest of the 3 but the other two do have over 1 million subscribers each.

She may have gotten a sunburn in the exercise yard in jail/prison.
Ivins, Utah, where she was held before the sentencing hearing, is 3,000 ft elevation in an arid climate. Salt Lake City, location of the new women's prison, is over 4,000 ft elevation. You can get sunburned in the winter. RF is fair skinned and she won't have access to luxe sunscreen.
Totally, but I speculate it's a matter of vanity for Ruby to get color on her face.
I've also noticed sun screen on commissary lists recently.

she has two sisters who are also youtube content creators. One is pretty normal and expressed empathy for Ruby’s children, wrote a letter against Kevin receiving custody of the younger ones, and is normal about her own children. The other one made a very weird self focused statement on her youtube channel and that was it, but also, just generally has a very different public persona, presents herself in a very different way when it comes to her own children, and comes across as a very self absorbed/obsessed person. MOO of course. Ruby’s channel was by far the biggest of the 3 but the other two do have over 1 million subscribers each.
Ruby has 3 sisters and 1 brother.

The evidence was released today and it is so much worse than you can imagine. The photos are unbelievable. Here is one story. To see more, but put Ruby Franke in google and sort by "last 24 hours" - there are tons of links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member