GUILTY UT - Peggy Case, 26, Spanish Fork, 9 July 1988 *Arrest in 2017*

Still haven't found any updates on his sentencing...

Find anything @Seattle1 - ??

Still haven't found any updates on his sentencing...

Find anything @Seattle1 - ??
Viewing the UT Court requires a paid subscription so the only free access is the hearing calendar which indicates Kufrin was scheduled for sentencing in Judge Powell's courtroom on July 20.

I've reached out to the reporter from the story linked below for any update on his sentence/penalty term. If I get a response, I'll update here.

Jury convicts victim’s ex-boyfriend in 1988 murder of Spanish Fork woman | Gephardt Daily

Oh good on reaching out to the reporter @Seattle1 ! Great idea! Hopefully he'll give you something.

@Seattle1 - any news from the reporter? I just tried searching again - and just coming up with the most recent article of June, 2021....

TIA!

@Seattle1 - any news from the reporter? I just tried searching again - and just coming up with the most recent article of June, 2021....

TIA!
By email reply, and without any link, reporter Van Valkenburg provided the following:

From the court document: SENTENCE PRISON Based on the defendant's conviction of MURDER a 1st Degree Felony, the defendant is sentenced to an indeterminate term of not less than five years and which may be life in the Utah State Prison. To the UTAH County Sheriff: The defendant is remanded to your custody for transportation to the Utah State Prison where the defendant will be confined.

So is it life or every 5 years they'll dicide?

Well - that makes no sense at all! LOL!

Thanks @Seattle1 - hmm... wondering "how" I should put this in my notes...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back