UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
.@Logancitypolice have released surveillance photos of suspect Alex Whipple taken on Friday. If you have any footage from home security or may have seen police are asking for your help. If you have video footage please report it to Dispatch at 435-753-7555.

View attachment 186484 View attachment 186485

KSL Newsradio on Twitter

Personally, I wouldn’t call his outfit a “black suit”. Glad these photos are out here to clear up what he was actually wearing.

I think it’s a big assumption to make that Lizzi trusted him, or even knew him well. I could be totally wrong, but he doesn’t strike me as putting in a lot of time in terms of relationships, or in luring her; that takes time and focus, and my impression of him is that his ability to focus is pretty significantly impaired. My opinion only of course.

I think FB photos gave some of us an opinion.
Bet you’ll be surprised, down the road.
Moo

He was wearing that jacket on Friday the 24th.

Understood, this was on Friday. But it looks like he was dressed in a suit like he was said to have been the next day. It's just with a suit, who would be wearing a hoodie over that. This looks to go more with a suit, but a hoodie would not. When did he change from the jacket to a hoodie?

It looks like he has the skateboard in his hand, and he was coming out of ? Store?
added door pic is the closest walmart pharmacy and looks like a similar door, he would be between, inside the storm doors
ETA: similar floor carpet runner too

Attachments

• D678F0A2-8F40-4251-A8AE-850EBE9F2EE0.jpeg
    D678F0A2-8F40-4251-A8AE-850EBE9F2EE0.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 97
  • door.JPG
    door.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 94
Am I correct in that there is a presser in 2 hours from now?

Posted: May 27, 2019 / 11:42 AM MDT / Updated: May 28, 2019 / 09:00 AM MDT

Day Three: Search for 5-year-old Elizabeth Shelley continues
Update from police expected around 11 a.m. Tuesday

LOGAN, Utah (ABC4 News)-Monday marks day four of the search for a 5-year-old girl missing in Logan.

Elizabeth Shelley was last seen early Saturday morning at her mother’s home.

Her 21-year-old uncle Alex Whipple is considered the main suspect in her disappearance.

The one thing that has annoyed me in this is how the police called off volunteers who wanted to help. At the very least volunteers could have walked the railroad tracks to look for anything discarded along the way. The police got overconfident here and would look foolish if they asked for help now, which they probably need.
IMO, they had reason to believe she was deceased pretty quickly, so preserving the integrity of the evidence was pretty important.

I think he told her they were going on a fun little trip or whatever excuse he used to lure her. He knew Elizabeth trusted him. I think he told her they had to be very quiet when leaving because this was a secret just between him, and Elizabeth.

I do believe he had been grooming her before he took her preparing for all of this when the first oppotunity arose for him to do so.

OBE, I thought maybe he walked her out, but after hearing of some of the evidence, I’m not so sure. I do think (as I previously posted) she would have stayed quiet, thinking they were going to have fun, if he asked, but he also could have easily stifled her. Since the door was left open (reportedly), I do think he had his hands full. I doubt he left it open intentionally, there’d be no purpose in that. Even if he wished for it to appear a stranger abducted L, there’d be no prints on the door.
I maintain if he had not been invited in the home, he was going to gain access after the parents went to bed. Not sure of his ETA but he may have thought no one was up.
100% agree with the grooming.
All moo

Understood, this was on Friday. But it looks like he was dressed in a suit like he was said to have been the next day. It's just with a suit, who would be wearing a hoodie over that. This looks to go more with a suit, but a hoodie would not. When did he change from the jacket to a hoodie?

Maybe he stole the hoodie from his sister's house? There is a comment on this post of pictures on the Logan State Police FB from a woman with initials DB about a similar jacket seen at the skate park.

Even the look in his dead pool eyes in the surveillance camera still chills me to the bone.
Yup. I think he’d reached the point of no turning back, his fantasy was about to be realized.
They focus on nothing else. It becomes an obsession, and they take great steps to make it happen.
Exactly. Imo, he was he77 bent on getting to his niece & nothing was going to stop him.

Where are these pictures from, Logan, or a nearby town?,
Anyone see what he purchased? Tysm

Can anyone see if the big jugs might be Minute Maid juice? Maybe to go with some vodka or something? Just speculating.

Last edited:
I’m curious as to the layout of the house.. is sisters bedroom upstairs? Is there a basement? A garage? Are the houses spread apart?
I’m honestly struggling with the idea that SA and murder happened within the house... as opposed to outside with no windows/houses in view? In the house would be an incredible risk, baby screams can be shrill :(:(:(

I’m curious as to the layout of the house.. is sisters bedroom upstairs? Is there a basement? A garage? Are the houses spread apart?
I’m honestly struggling with the idea that SA and murder happened within the house... as opposed to outside with no windows/houses in view? In the house would be an incredible risk, baby screams can be shrill :(:(:(

A pillow for stifling screams?

Unless he killed her first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member