UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM showed Josh P shrugging his shoulders and saying "She's somewhere." again. The shrugging of his shoulders says it all. jmo

On Issues they state that the other persons of interest are in addition to Josh Powell and that they would not exclude Josh.

JVM showed Josh P shrugging his shoulders and saying "She's somewhere." again. The shrugging of his shoulders says it all. jmo

The "she's somewhere" gets me.....OF COURSE SHE'S SOMEWHERE!!!!

20 days isn't that long -- however, two children are there. This man is unstable, and if they suspect the other person, too (and we know who that is) -- why can't they take the children for those 20 days? Work everything out, but keep the children safe.

Because -- if they end up arresting Josh and anyone else, they have left those children in the hands of MURDERERS!

[Qother persons of interest are in addition to Josh Powell UOTE=angeleleven;4615362]On Issues they state that the and that they would not exclude Josh.[/QUOTE]

BBM
How many PERSONS of interest...............interesting!
wish they would be arrested already!

Susan is still missing.

Maybe Josh knew of a place closer to home and initially did stash the body there. Later, he got the rental car and moved the body to a location much farther away. Maybe he had to dig with his hands in frozen snow and ice. Maybe Josh had help from Dad, or a gf, or even a bf, or maybe Josh did it all by himself. More will come out. Patience is needed to allow LE to sift through what they've collected.

The main thing to further this case along if to FIND SUSAN.

I just want to say that if he did any of these things, and it wasn't noticed by LE, then Josh must be a magician making Susan simply disappear. I find comfort only in believing LE is aware of Josh's and other's movements during the time crime was occurring. LE has confiscated items and are running tests on the carpet stain. I don't know if they are using search dogs, but hope so. (heck, call Roy Kronck, he'll find her)

I've been curious too about the use of dogs. I know that scent dogs in the house would be totally worthless because the POI lives there, but I can see using cadaver dogs, especially with the wet spot on the carpet. Does anyone know if cadaver dogs have been used in and around the home or even scent dogs leading away from the home?

do you think they suspect the grandfather/Josh's father??

I am also most concerned about those boys...I keep thinking if ONLY they can arrest Josh for something, anything

he is not working or supporting the boys...could Susan's parents use that as a "wedge" to get temporary custody??

I hate the thought of those 2 little guys with this unfit for anything father
grrrrrrrr

Just mulling over the information from JVM mentioning that Josh may not be the only POI, nor end up being the only suspect, JMO. Makes you wonder if Josh drugged Susan and left the house with the boys so someone else could come in and take care of things for him; someone who really cares about Josha and knows by experience just how costly and exhausting a divorce can be to someone with children. JMO, still mulling this over..............:waitasec:

Just mulling over the information from JVM mentioning that Josh may not be the only POI, nor end up being the only suspect, JMO. Makes you wonder if Josh drugged Susan and left the house with the boys so someone else could come in and take care of things for him; someone who really cares about Josha and knows by experience just how costly and exhausting a divorce can be to someone with children. JMO, still mulling this over..............:waitasec:

I hope LE KNOWS the whereabouts of Josh's father, Steve that night also!
Could he have driven down to help Josh?
Who was Susan's enemies?
1. Josh
2. Steve

Does Josh have a brother? that might of helped?
I only remember his 1 sister and her husband talking.
IIRC their were 4 children to Steve Powell.

in a previous article... which dang... it is burried somewhere in here... LE said that a person of interest could also be someone that holds key info to the case they want to talk to.... such as JoVonna

That clip of Josh saying, "She's somewhere", just kills me. He's a freaken moron! Of course she is somewhere! :doh: (Most likely right where he put her!)

I am lost duh......

can you explain this to me. TIA

If they know that Josh and whomever the other person of interest is and they are just waiting to cross t's and dot I's, they also know what they are capable of -- and should take action.

The newspaper is asking a judge to reverse an order sealing search warrants executed in the search for Powell. West Valley City police have said they have served three search warrants. Two have been served on the Powell family home and van and one warrant took biological samples from her husband, Joshua Powell.
Search warrants in Utah are filed with a court and made public after 20 days, and typically include statements from police about why they have probable cause to search and a list of what they seized. Investigators this week continued to characterize Powell's disappearance as a missing persons case, although they have called Joshua Powell a person of interest.
In the motion filed Tuesday, O'Brien said to seal court documents, a judge must find disclosure would create a "substantial probability" of harming a defendant's right to a fair trial or there is another compelling reason.

http://www.sltrib.com/News/ci_14088286

more at link

That picture of Josh getting into the white van, that amandareckonwith posted a few pages back...there was a female in the passenger seat, with what looked like shoulder length hair. That wasn't his sister, cuz she has long hair...was it Kiirsi? If not, who was it?

It isn't his sister. But it is someone who is familiar to the children. In the vid, Josh picks up Braden and walks off, leaving the woman to bring Charlie.

More captures:

leavingchurch.jpg

12-12b.jpg

Couple more here, but those 2 may be the best-
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Susan Powell/?start=160

That clip of Josh saying, "She's somewhere", just kills me. He's a freaken moron! Of course she is somewhere! :doh: (Most likely right where he put her!)
to me his statement was very telling because of how VAGUE it was! If my husband was missinig I would say... did you check at his work? Where he runs? He could be getting a coffee at starbucks did you check there? He said nothing except she is "somewhere"...

He is as guilty as they come. I am glad he had a Scott Peterson media moment and equally glad that cops sbp'd all media interviews with him. They may need it down the road if this ends up being a circumstantial case.

Does Josh have a brother? that might of helped?
I only remember his 1 sister and her husband talking.
IIRC their were 4 children to Steve Powell.

Josh has a brother Michael C. Powell. He ran for office this past fall in WA (lost)
Josh's company (the polished thing) was the web designer.

I saved a few captures on the pb, but the url is michaelcpowell.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member