UT - Warren Jeffs' Son, Who Publicly Spoke Out About His Father's Cult & Years of Abuse, Dead at 26

LietKynes

Former Member
Reaction score
Can't help but wonder if he was actually murdered ?
He had spoken out already about this terrible cult, but if he had more information to divulge-- did he need to be 'silenced' ?

"....Infamous cult leader's son found dead at 26 Leroy Jeffs, who spoke out against his polygamist father Warren's religious FLDS cult ...."

Polygamist cult leader Warren Jeff's son dies by suicide at the age of 26 | Daily Mail Online
"...Roy shed light on the abuses of the FLDS church saying he lived in a polygamist family where he had around 50 siblings and his father shunned him, leading him to suffer psychological and physical abuse, according to
The Salt Lake City Tribune.

That cult must have hated him for exposing their abuses.

Rest in peace, Roy !

It is not uncommon for cult survivors to commit suicide or develop major addiction probems and have critical mental health issyes. Look at all the suicide victims of Scientology as discussed in Leah Remini's documentary and discussed in "Escaping Polygamy", etc. There is no roadmap how to live life outside the cult or believe your soul is damned, not to mention no money, etc and leaving with the clothes on your back. So tragic. Pray for survivors.

how sad. he was on the show "Escaping Polygamy" wanting to leave, and if i remember right he did on that episode. I cant imagine how hard it would be to re-assimilate into the real world.
it would not surprise me at all if this was a murder.. all of the years of brainwashing and mental abuse they have blood on their hands, suicide or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back