VA - 3 Hostages Being Held Inside Post Office 12/23/09

Good night! I'll sleep better knowing those hostages are going home to be with their families tonigh!

Former relatives say Wytheville post office hostage suspect has "mean streak"

Link includes a picture of the suspect and lots more detail about his criminal record.

People who know Warren A. Taylor , the man accused of holding three people hostage in a Wytheville post office on Wednesday, say he can be malicious and tell tales.

“He’s had a mean streak in him somewhere on down the line,” said Ruth White, whose granddaughter was married to Taylor for a decade.

Court records also show Taylor, 53, has a history of violence and criminal activity.

If he thought losing his truck was bad, wait until he gets a taste of losing his freedom for the rest of his life.

I'm so glad this is over.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Former relatives say Wytheville post office hostage suspect has "mean streak"

Link includes a picture of the suspect and lots more detail about his criminal record.

People who know Warren A. Taylor , the man accused of holding three people hostage in a Wytheville post office on Wednesday, say he can be malicious and tell tales.

“He’s had a mean streak in him somewhere on down the line,” said Ruth White, whose granddaughter was married to Taylor for a decade.

Court records also show Taylor, 53, has a history of violence and criminal activity.

Thanks! Now I have a middle initial. And it is the same as the RSO. Must be same one. Wow, a history of violence is right.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back