VA VA - Alexandria, WhtMale 50-69, UP11248, clothes, Univ of Amsterdam TShirt, Lifetouch comb, Aug'12

Is it safe to say, considering the exclusion list, that this person is not from the USA? BTW Virginia has the policy to compare everybody against their UID's, that would explain so many persons on the exclusion list.

currently 1012 exclusions for this UID!
There is a possibility that this man was from the Netherlands. Jacobus Boekhout, 50 years old and suffering from mental problems, was last seen in May 2011. His height fits and there are some facial similarities.
https://www.politie.nl/gezocht-en-vermist/vermiste-volwassenen/2011/mei/03-jacobus-boekhout.html

Unfortunately his body was found in 2016. Privacy settings

Koos, officially called Jacobus, has been missing since May 16, 2011. At the spot on the Boerspad, the blue tent was found on Saturday afternoon that Koos had brought with him more than four years ago when he disappeared. According to a family member, his body also contained his passport, documents and medicines.

Distant relatives also say that the police have reported to them that Koos' body has been there for years. The final result of the DNA test will be announced this week, according to the police. Due to the investigation, the police cannot yet confirm that it concerns Boekhout.

Possibly William Hensley? I see a strong resemblance in the nose. William Hensley is not on the ruled out list. According to www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hensley_william.html William Hensley had no teeth, but don't see any information regarding this on the unidentified. If nothing else, could rule him out.

attachment.php

Height:
William Hensley: 68 inches.
Unidentified: Approx 70 inches.

Unidentified: 40-69

Location 96 miles apart, 2 hour drive.:
William Hensley: Last seen Farnham VA
Unidentified: Alexandria VA

Dates:
William Hensley: 7-3-2003 - after dispute with family.
Unidentified: Found 8-20-2012 - suspicions he may be homeless due to evidence of homeless encampment nearby.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Here's William's NamUs profile. It's odd that he's not listed as one of the 2057 exclusions. :confused:

Is it safe to say, considering the exclusion list, that this person is not from the USA? BTW Virginia has the policy to compare everybody against their UID's, that would explain so many persons on the exclusion list.
Well that answers my question. Thanks, BOH!

I have submitted William Hensley as a possible match. I came across an article that puts William Hensley EVEN CLOSER. I assume family/friends gave this information as they thought it was relevant; the article states William Hensley had previously lived and worked 40 miles from where the unidentified was found, the neighboring county.

https://krimeshare.com/cases/2016/05/please-help-us-find-william-chris-hensley-of-farnham-va/

Hello there. I have started digging into this. Your link no longer works. My biggest concern is that Mr. Hensley's truck has never been found. This leads me to a possible water investigation. Thoughts?

Victim Information​

JOHN DOE​

No image available

Gender:MaleHeight:UnavailableHair Color:UnknownAge:UnavailableRace:UnknownWeight:UnavailableEye Color:Unknown

Case Details​

VIRGINIA STATE POLICE – DIVISION SEVEN – CASE: 12-15217​

ABOUT THE CASE:​

On August 20, 2012 at approximately 11:15 a.m., a construction worker discovered the skeletal remains of an adult male in the woods just off of northbound Interstate 395 at Route 236 (Duke Street) in the City of Alexandria, Virginia. The skeletal remains were unattended, and no identification was found at the scene. This case remains an active investigation. NAMUS # UP11248

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back