VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called the police contact number to make sure the know about her twitter acct. The woman said an officer will call me back...my guess is in the morning.

I was thinking that earlier too.

BREAKING

Charlottesville
Albemarle County, VA
Nelson County Sheriff David Brooks is confirming to BRLM that the car driven by missing Nelson teen Alexis Murphy has been located in Carmike Cinemas Albemarle County on Route 29 north. BRLM is working with our Media partners at CBS-19 in Charlottesville now. Rachel Ryan is making the scene and we will have more shortly.

That's the opposite direction on 29 than we thought if she was headed to Lynchburg originally.

And if the images probably aren't of her, they are VERY graphic. For those who are saying that they aren't, have you actually scrolled through the images? Definitely sex acts. No wonder she has so many followers. When will these girls learn that online, they are open to the whole world. Playing up a persona online to be cool or expressive is so so dangerous.

I really hope Alexis is ok. In this day and age, it's not enough to just say well these girls don't realise the fire they are playing with. They need to be educated on why the internet can be so dangerous. I think sugar-coating the dangers has to stop. They need to hear about the extreme cases of assault and murder to really shock them into what the world can be about.

murphy-car-300x158.jpg

It is parked in a hurried sort of way. imo

Wow. North of CHarlottesville. At a theatre. Something tells me she met up with someone. Good news is that the theatre will likely have video.

So sad to hear her car was found, that rules out an accident ;(

Do you have a link for the sketches? I haven't seen anything about a possible subject.

Well, the sketches are the suspect in Morgan Harrington's murder and an earlier rape in the DC area. I don't know who the man in the photo is.

He has a pretty strong resemblance through the forehead and eyes, but the chin is off and the nose is definitely wrong. I don't think the ears match either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisamarie24