VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. Welcome all new WS members and Guests! :welcome:

I can't believe this. Thank goodness this is off the streets.

Unfortunately, I have to rush off to work, but I want to say that awareness space could be key in locating Alexis. Also, re: the other possible cases linked to RT, where and how were the other victims found? What was their cods? (the ones that were found)...Studying Samantha's case (and others) is key here IMO...so much to study...

I need to know everything about this , what he ate for breakfast, etc. What are his hobbies? Interests? Past times? (other than abducting women :stormingmad: )

Considering his past as a repo man, what about junkyards, scrap metal places in the area?

So much to learn about this perp :)puke:) in order to help find Alexis. When I get home from work tonight I am going to catch up here and devote everything I can to brainstorm on and map where Alexis might be!! I'm afraid she may be hidden very, very well considering this is not RT's first crime. He is obviously a very experienced predator. :(

Question: did RT know or see Alexis before? Was he stalking her, or was this a crime of opportunity after seeing her at the gas station? (Important to know in order to help determine mindset of perp / level of preparedness, etc. <of course he could've had everything planned and just waiting for the poortunity of his next victim>)

I will also be getting a hold of Tim Miller this week (unrelated). Maybe he has some input. (Hopefully Alexis will be found by then, though!)

Does anyone know if VA has the death penalty?

I ask because - while I'm not a fan of the DP myself - the threat of the DP can sometimes be used to get perps to tell where victims are. For example, Mickey Shunick's killer agreed to give up the location of her remains (& confess to her murder & a previous murder he had committed- that of Lisa Pate some 13 years earlier) in exchange for the death penalty being taken off the table.

If VA has the death penalty, maybe RAT can be pressured to give up the locations of Alexis & Samantha (and maybe others) in exchange for the death penalty being taken off the table.

LOL do we have the death penalty... please girl, you're talking about a state whose lawmakers tried to get sonograms to be MANDATORY in all abortion cases. Of COURSE we have it!!! ;)

ETA: Virginia&#8217;s death row population has significantly decreased from a peak of 57 inmates in 1995 to 8 presently. Only two inmates have been added to death row in nearly five years. http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/category/categories/states/virginia

I saw the post that this was moving to a new thread. Can someone link me? I am new here and not quite sure where to look. TYIA! !

Can we just discuss the real pics we know to be real pics...
THIS is bugging me a little...

Where's Daffy? The one on the right I got from the FBI site. The one on the left from media today.

The facial hair and head hair is different too.

14cxhj6.jpg

This is a crazy question but

could these to be different men,but twins

the guy on right has a scar on his right cheek.but guy on left does not
does anyone see this or is it me???LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors