VA - Amy Bradley - missing from cruise ship, Curacao - 1998

IMO, the pic of the sex worker does have a resemblance to Amy. With all the facial recognition technology LE and the FBI have today, why hasn't this been done?

The photos were examined by IAI Certified Forensic Artist, Wesley Neville, who concluded the Jas photos were Amy Bradley. Her parents believe the photos are Amy.

See post #741 and #743

The photos were examined by IAI Certified Forensic Artist, Wesley Neville, who concluded the Jas photos were Amy Bradley. Her parents believe the photos are Amy.

See post #741 and #743

5:00 mark on time stamp - the Bradleys discuss the forensic artist…

Again, I don't see why anyone is thinking there is some big "conspiracy" here re: this case. IMHO the most plausible theory is that ALB fell off the boat and drowned - and that her body was never found. This is obviously extremely tragic, but I don't believe that anyone else was involved here. People fall off of cruise ships on a semi-regular basis - and this type of thing has even happened recently.

I have seen some pics. of the woman that people think is ALB, and I don't see the resemblance. It's heinous that her family was taken in by these scammers/charlatans who ripped them off & also got their hopes up (that ALB was still alive) for no reason.
I agree with you----I am watching the program again about her and I believe she fell overboard
As far as I am concerned all those theories and alleged sightings have no valid evidence
To support them

I agree with you----I am watching the program again about her and I believe she fell overboard
As far as I am concerned all those theories and alleged sightings have no valid evidence
To support them

I think this is a case with a lot of info since 2005 that for some reason or other was never released to the public.

Like how would you explain the VI who was active here quite some time ago? Before I read the procedures I thought this could be anyone on the internet pretending to be connected to the family, but WS have strict procedures to ensure the person was legit.

She said that they were confident she was alive still and not being used for sex trafficking.

To support them
Amy was last seen with the bass band player on another deck of ship the morning she disappeared by another passenger so she wasn’t on balcony last time she was seen.

Amy was last seen with the bass band player on another deck of ship the morning she disappeared by another passenger so she wasn’t on balcony last time she was seen.
Just because a passenger said she saw Amy with a bass band player on another deck does not make it so. So called eye-witness testimony is wrong at least half the time. She may believe she saw Amy or she actually may have seen Amy but I don't trust that she actually did see Amy. we hear about missing persons all the time, and people think they see that person all over the country-- when in fact that person is dead. I would like to think Amy is alive but I don't believe she is.

Unfortunately, I feel Amy fell overboard. She was having fun dancing and drinking. Upon returning to her room, she went out on the balcony to smoke..maybe get some fresh air. It's late..she's tired...she leans over the balcony feeling a little dizzy and nauseaus about to get sick and falls overboard. When your under the influence, it doesn't matter how good of a swimmer you are. IMO, but it's totally plausible....

Unfortunately, I feel Amy fell overboard. She was having fun dancing and drinking. Upon returning to her room, she went out on the balcony to smoke..maybe get some fresh air. It's late..she's tired...she leans over the balcony feeling a little dizzy and nauseaus about to get sick and falls overboard. When your under the influence, it doesn't matter how good of a swimmer you are. IMO, but it's totally plausible....
That is what I believe too

I have been on a cruise ship many times...when docked, depending on which side your on, you look down below and there's nothing but deep ocean.
What is there really to hear? Besides it was early morning..people asleep(?)
Caribbean ...Sharks! (?)

Besides a few possible sightings and the speculation she was taken off the ship to be sex trafficked, no actual evidence that I'm aware of...

Is there any evidence suggesting that she did NOT fall overboard?

Apart from the fact ships are made so you don’t fall over board. She was scared of heights and didn’t like going near the railing and the FBI obviously didn’t believe she fell overboard.

Oh and she was a very strong swimmer and the boat was docked so the realities of her falling over and not being able to swim to shore are remote.
Moo

Apart from the fact ships are made so you don’t fall over board. She was scared of heights and didn’t like going near the railing and the FBI obviously didn’t believe she fell overboard.

Oh and she was a very strong swimmer and the boat was docked so the realities of her falling over and not being able to swim to shore are remote.
Moo
What time did the boat dock? I thought she went missing in the early morning hours before the boat docked. I could be mistaken as I don’t remember all the details of this case.

Moo
People have been know to fall overboard on boats though. Planes are made so they don't crash, schools are not designed to be shot up, houses are built so they don't burn down, but these things still happen regardless.

If you have been drinking, IMO your no longer a strong swimmer...
Plus, falling from a height into the water below can cause injuries, unconsciousness, and even death..preventing you from swimming back.

If you have been drinking, IMO your no longer a strong swimmer...
Plus, falling from a height into the water below can cause injuries, unconsciousness, and even death..preventing you from swimming back.

FBI spent millions searching for her so you fail to mention why they discounted falling over board?

Could it be because they know a lot more than the posters on here claiming she did?

FBI spent millions searching for her so you fail to mention why they discounted falling over board?

Could it be because they know a lot more than the posters on here claiming she did?
The FBI and police can be wrong about things. If they were 100% correct about everything, forums like this would not exist.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back