VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance people are working behind the scenes to make a deal with somebody for location of AJ? Or would there have been press conferences, arrests, etc first? A few days searching one area seems like a dedicated search.

https://mobile.twitter.com/marissajasek

I guess they have been out there since 3pm yesterday, starting with ditches and brush. Glad they're out there looking for AJ; hate to see it in an area like this.

Joyners Bridge Rd., off Rt 258 is also described as a "fishing" spot. Some boat ramps available.
No permits required.

I feel sick.

I don't think she left on her own because i don't think Wes would have told that story about meeting up with her at the gas station if so. And i don't believe her old gym bag's contents would have been strewn around the road in Chesapeake if she had. JMO :cow:
I think he was seen with her. Otherwise why say anything at all.

According to the msm articles the search is in the area of route 258 and Joyner's Bridge Road. This is private property with the sign reading Granville Acres at the entrance to the drive, but look across the pond there at what's parked on the side of the road. I know it's a coinky-dink, but pretty wild, eh?

isleofwight.jpg

Officer Daniel Hudson said crews went out Friday morning to Carrsville to search the water at Route 258/Walters Highway and Route 611/Joyners Bridge Road.
http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...ds-norfolk-pd-to-isle-of-wight-pond/25236957/

ETA: the car isn't parked, it's moving. Viewing the same spot from different angles shows the bird on the water's edge in the very same spot but the car in different areas along that road. Those stupid little white cars... they're too common! ;)

Makes a lot of sense since the clothing was placed in the exact opposite direction. I hope and pray that if AJ is gone, this will help put her to rest and aid in the prosecution of those responsible.

Joyners Bridge Rd., off Rt 258 is also described as a "fishing" spot. Some boat ramps available.
No permits required.

I feel sick.

(Lurker here to come out of the shadows. Been following this case since the beginning.)

I feel sick too. Wonder why they chose that area?

According to the msm articles the search is in the area of route 258 and Joyner's Bridge Road. This is private property with the sign reading Granville Acres at the entrance to the drive, but look across the pond there at what's parked on the side of the road. I know it's a coinky-dink, but pretty wild, eh?

View attachment 72235

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...ds-norfolk-pd-to-isle-of-wight-pond/25236957/
Looks like the white car parked in the driveway behind the red truck in those pictures after AJ went missing. Maybe Broneph is keeping an eye on things for the family?

He sure did. He claimed was working "out of town" about an hour away a few days after AJ disappeared. That's when he supposedly got cal that they found a few pieces of AJ's card.

Good to hear, though, that LE is actively working to bring AJ home.

And IOW is considered more "out of town" than Chesapeake from my stand point. "Out of town" in this area is out of Norfolk/Va Beach/Chesapeake/Portsmouth.

Didn't WH at one point mention "an hour away" in one of his interviews?
I live not to far from here on a farm. The area is mostly large farms, dense trees and ravines, ponds & tributaries.

IMO, and pure speculation, no one out this way would hire a HVAC or plumbing contractor from Norfolk. There are excellent contractors in nearby Franklin, Windsor, Smithfield or Suffolk.

Joyner Bridge road is very light on traffic. My husband and his cycling club go down that road bc there are rarely any cars. Pure dark narrow country roads out here.

It would easily take me 1 1/2 hours to get to the area of AJ's Norfolk home in normal traffic. If we were traveling to the Norfolk Airport a o'dark-thirty, maybe we could do it in 50 minutes with no traffic. Joyner Bridge Road is further southwest of us.

First time poster & long time lurker, btw.

Makes a lot of sense since the clothing was placed in the exact opposite direction. I hope and pray that if AJ is gone, this will help put her to rest and aid in the prosecution of those responsible.

Misdirection with the clothes! Some on here had that theory.

Looks like the white car parked in the driveway behind the red truck in those pictures after AJ went missing. Maybe Broneph is keeping an eye on things for the family?

He seems to be lurking around every SM corner that's for sure. And his vocabulary is rough.

I live not to far from here on a farm. The area is mostly large farms, dense trees and ravines, ponds & tributaries.

IMO, and pure speculation, no one out this way would hire a HVAC or plumbing contractor from Norfolk. There are excellent contractors in nearby Franklin, Windsor, Smithfield or Suffolk.

Joyner Bridge road is very light on traffic. My husband and his cycling club go down that road bc there are rarely any cars. Pure dark narrow country roads out here.

It would easily take me 1 1/2 hours to get to the area of AJ's Norfolk home in normal traffic. If we were traveling to the Norfolk Airport a o'dark-thirty, maybe we could do it in 50 minutes with no traffic. Joyner Bridge Road is further southwest of us.

Thanks! I've been to IOW, but not that area in years. The name of that farm is familiar for some reason, though.

One address you could use to map location is 29264 Walters Hwy, Carrsville.

As a point of reference, Norfolk Airport is just 5 minutes from our Tarrallton Neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CelionYerkash