VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need to post something, so please bear with me. I really wish I were a better sleuther. I am learning tons from you all and intend to get better at helping instead of just sucking up the information you all provide. I really need a mentor ... someone to PM me and help me and give me a task. I am in awe of the support and love that I feel here for "strangers". There are no strangers here.

Zach, your interview was heartwarming and eloquent. AJ knows you love her. Mountain_Cat your personality screams passion. Lucky Seven, well you just absolutely rock some transcripts. I could go on and on....

Every person located, every perp convicted, every family that knows we care... My heart is shattered... I truly care about every single person here...

Am I the only one who sometimes feel selfish in needing to know details and motive? I guess in the grand scheme of things I justify my curiosity by hoping knowledge gained will help another person.

Love and hugs to everyone who reads this. Lets make sure AJ lives forever.....

I know exactly what you mean. I have been here from the beginning, for the most part. Due to life happening, it's not always easy to stay caught up. AJ will NOT be forgotten! !

I've only posted twice on here before but I've been following since the very beginning. I'm local and this has just hit so very close to home. When I was a child the teenager across the street from me that used to babysit me weekly was murdered walking home from a house party and I remember being woken up in the middle of the night a couple nights later when the police came to tell her mother they found her. I looked out my window and watched her mom just fall in the street. To imagine that today someone else had to feel that pain is so heartbreaking. I pray for ajs family and hope they find peace in such a terrible situation. She was a beautiful young girl with her entire life in front of her and I have such a hard time understanding why people commit such crimes. God bless everyone.

Not that I want to but I have the news on. Waiting to see the rest of Zach interview and and interview from an Aunt in Florida. Heartbroken

He calls himself a pastor on twitter. He plays the role. To be legally allowed INTO a jail he has to have documentation he is an ordained pastor. You or I could do that in 20 minutes for a small fee from all sorts of sketchy sites online that send formal docs. LOTS of people do it, usually with a financial angle attached.

Just for general info, any legit, ordained pastor looking for fundraising for a family would FIRST appeal to his congregation (and would have a church url attached to his online presence, complete with where he attended an accredited seminary) before ever going public, IF he ever went public at all.

Im not so sure about that in Virginia unless the laws have been relaxed recently . If youve been ordained by the Universal Life Church or the American Fellowship Church for instance and try to perform a marriage ceremony in Va, most county clerks will reject it.

http://www.themonastery.org/wedding-laws/virginia

http://www.amfellow.org/virginia-minister-license/

I would imagine county clerks are just as stringent when it comes to "ministers' visiting prisoners here.

Virginia is a Commonwealth and as such our laws can be very different than what youd find in other states. Some cities like Yorktown still operate on a mixture of maritime and English law with court starting at 7am.

:seeya: Heads up, everyone. New thread coming shortly. This thread will close in 15 minutes.

I would personally like to jack-knife a 48 foot tractor trailer up Wesleys behind right now. Rip AJ. We are fighting for you.

What in the world was JH thinking?!?! How in the world is she going to live with what she brought upon her innocent daughter and really all her girls since AJ's sisters are not going to come out the other end of this unscathed. I also can't help but think JH is not a completely innocent party to this tragedy.Although her involvement may simply be limited to finally coming to her senses and kicking WH to the curb which may have unwittingly put these events into motion.
Not now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members