VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bump:
Can someone help me out with a link? I'm looking for the document where at the end it states WH is bipolar. I thought it was in with the documents with the B&E warrant, but it is not. If anyone knows what I'm referring to and has a link, I appreciate it. Thanks!

I haven't had a chance to go looking for this, so I'll bump my request up. If someone answered, I missed it. Thanks!

My two cents to add to mom2six wonderful list from the last thread: expanding on her #6 friend/neighbor item I thought it important that we consider friends who were friends of WH....probably prior to his marriage. I just don't see friends of AJ, regardless of their youth or ignorance, covering/assisting with this. Nor do I see friends of JH (pre-marriage) covering or assisting. But a long standing friend of the master manipulator.....absolutely. Just my opinion.

I haven't had a chance to go looking for this, so I'll bump my request up. If someone answered, I missed it. Thanks!
I believe the only mention was in past legal papers. Discussed here for quite some time, Zach said LE was aware also.

I have been following AJ's case and checking in on her threads but I hadn't posted until now.
I say this as gently as possible but encouraging anyone to go rip 2 children away from their home, mother and sibling at such a difficult time seems questionable at best. They are entitled to grieve and I don't see how forcing them to do that in the presence of someone that has spoken out so harshly against their mother could possibly be healthy for them.
I'm also a bit confused about how it is known that the girls are "engulfed in drama" if there has been no contact with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO if you are talking about them grieving with Zach, I don't think he has ever spoken harshly of their mother. To me he has always probably kept it very mild here on his opinion of her. That's just my opinion. I think he has spoken his mind, a little, but he has been very careful not to talk too much about this case or leak out info I think in order to protect the integrity of the investigation. I think they should be allowed to grieve together. Women can be manipulative of their children and their emotions and making them feel guilty for their own choices, just like men can be, but women can be very passive aggressive at it. If the girls don't feel comfortable for some reason or another being with their dad at this time maybe there could be some kind of person that could be with them all and let them be together too. He has every right to be with his daughters at this time too.

Not that JH is but I want to just state in IMO that manipulative women that use their kids to fulfill their own happiness, wants and needs, or revenge is disgusting and very selfish.

As usual, the threads are moving fast and topics are changing faster! But, Nermal did ask last night whether GoPros can be used as a remote surveillance camera and I promised to bring my old post forward that addressed that question (from thread #8, link with full quote of what I wrote so you don't have to click if you don't want to! ;) ):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?275086-VA-Anjelica-quot-AJ-quot-Hadsell-18-Norfolk-3-March-2015-8&p=11635204#post11635204

If you are asking whether you can view and control a GoPro remotely, the answer is yes to both. There are various apps and hacks you can use. He would be able to view and control the live video from his smartphone or from his tablet/laptop/desktop. The GoPro would have to be in a place where there is a wifi or 3G/4G connection (depending on app or hack, some only allow wifi, some allow 3G/4G). You can also remotely copy the video as well as still shots to your device, as well as share them on social media. Oh, and you can remotely browse and delete specific video and photos from the GoPro.

That's probably more than you want to know... :blushing:

I hope that helps anyone who is still learning about GoPros. The conversation back in thread #8 was focusing on the chance that she was being held alive somewhere, and whether there was a way for her abductor to watch her remotely using a GoPro. At this point, I go back and forth on whether I think there ever was a GoPro purchased, but if one was purchased, I think WH was the one to do so, not AJ. I have no doubt that AJ or her boyfriend would want a GoPro, as athletes they would have a lot of fun shooting point-of-view video of their games, but I don't think that's what was going on here and why WH talked about a GoPro. I know we can't trust anything he's said, but he was so specific about a GoPro and doing an Internet search, that it makes me wonder why he would mention it. Did LE have some proof of a GoPro that he needed to explain away? Or is this one of those times where he just made up shttt on the fly to sound like he was still living at home and involved in the day-to-day happenings at the house?

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive... :moo:

I'm aware of who Zach is. I have read his posts and blog closely. I'm not disputing his relationship just the wisdom of advising him to go jerk the girls out of their home and away from their mother when they are engulfed in grief.

I would have to agree that taking drastic measures while emotions are hurt and high would be a bad idea.

It would probably do more harm than good. Not that I do not feel for Zach and hope everything gets better with his girls, and not that I do not think he is mistreated, but it could currebtly complicate an already convoluted situation.

I'm aware of who Zach is. I have read his posts and blog closely. I'm not disputing his relationship just the wisdom of advising him to go jerk the girls out of their home and away from their mother when they are engulfed in grief.

I would also like to add that we do not know Zach's personal situation right now. It is entirely possible that he may not be in an emotional or financial state to step in and take over at the moment. He is a grown man, and an intelligent one at that...I think we should all respect his personal space with respect to his daughters.

JMO

My two cents to add to mom2six wonderful list from the last thread: expanding on her #6 friend/neighbor item I thought it important that we consider friends who were friends of WH....probably prior to his marriage. I just don't see friends of AJ, regardless of their youth or ignorance, covering/assisting with this. Nor do I see friends of JH (pre-marriage) covering or assisting. But a long standing friend of the master manipulator.....absolutely. Just my opinion.

Suspect must:
1. have familiarity with and not stick out in AJ's neighborhood.
2. have familiarity with Southampton house location and/or route through area to NC (hwy 258 to Murfreesboro or farther West?)

Suspect may:
1. work with WH.
2. have access to blue/black van possibly with freedom of movement without arousing suspicion. (or know family will not come forward?)
3. know AJ was home that week.
4. own or have access to a white car.
5. have participated in searches.
6. be friend, family, or neighbor - primarily associated with WH
7. implicate WH as primary suspect, either legitimately or illegitimately.

It was stated by the attorney in paperwork for one of his old crimes. I'm sorry, but I don't know exactly where to find it.

I would also like to add that we do not know Zach's personal situation right now. It is entirely possible that he may not be in an emotional or financial state to step in and take over at the moment. He is a grown man, and an intelligent one at that...I think we should all respect his personal space with respect to his daughters.

JMO

Agreed. All we can do is support him emotionally here and help make suggestions on where he can find some professional help if it's needed. The girls need BOTH of their parents right now.

I have been following AJ's case and checking in on her threads but I hadn't posted until now.
I say this as gently as possible but encouraging anyone to go rip 2 children away from their home, mother and sibling at such a difficult time seems questionable at best. They are entitled to grieve and I don't see how forcing them to do that in the presence of someone that has spoken out so harshly against their mother could possibly be healthy for them.
I'm also a bit confused about how it is known that the girls are "engulfed in drama" if there has been no contact with them.

Because the news has been all over the place, a convict with who knows what rap sheet is the spokesman, there are tons of people there all the time, most of which I THEIR FATHER do not know. I would not be ripping them away. This is their week with me but I am so upset that they haven't called or responded to my texts and had attitude with me when I did last talk and that they are so worried for their mother who already did this once with Anjelica. THAT IS DRAMA! Not talking to their father but making posts on Facebook and talking to the news and hugging men and boys I do not know is drama. Pretending that I am nobody to Anjelica is wrong. Tearing down my flyers and treating me like crap is wrong. Their mother is far more hateful about me then I ever could be about her and my children are FULLY aware of that and even remind me of that. EVERYONE in that camp knows how she feels about me and if you knew what kind of person she really is then you would not support her. She has no reason to hate me except that I do not stand for her lies and I represent the truth in her crumbling world of lies. How is it that Anjelica should be Hadsell??? Even if Wes didn't hurt her, he met her as a teenager and did not raise her. He is a drug addict and had a record of serious criminal activity and mental illness leading to destructive action including suicide attempts. He has lied profusely and his wife went with it every step of the way until he was jailed. She apparently knew about the ammunition and his gun activity. Is that not a crime? What did she know if his drug use and when did she plan on telling me my children were living with a drug addict? Or was she just gonna handle it on her own like she has done and miserably failed at already? What good things does she have to say about Anjelica to all these people who have helped so much and cared so much and shed do many tears even if they don't know her?

Whoever was asking about WH and the bipolar information, it can be found here:

http://wtkr.com/2015/03/23/father-of-missing-norfolk-teen-arrested/

Click on the link within the article for the 2005 kidnapping/rape case.

ETA: Well, I thought there used to be documents relating to the 1998 Felonious Restraint case within that, but now it doesn't seem to be in there. Odd, because I clearly remember finding it in there previously. :thinking:

I don't recall that Zach said that there has been no contact with his girls, so whatever he has observed is his perception, and he has a right to his opinion.

I can only speak for my own post. I was encouraging Zach not to allow his hurt feelings to get in the way of his normal time with his girls, as set out in whatever custody/visitation arrangement is in effect. I realize that others have encouraged him to take action to gain full custody, but that was not the intent of my post, and I do not believe that kind of action would be best for the girls right now.

However, they do need his loving presence in their lives, and I would encourage him not to withdraw. I'm sure he is legally entitled to time with them, and that should be a priority for JH too. They need stability and routine, whether they want it or not. Whether he texts, calls or takes them out to dinner or to his home, they need to know he is there for him, even if they push him away. They are children. Both of their parents are grieving, but they both need to be adults and do what is best for the girls IMO.

JMO

Because the news has been all over the place, a convict with who knows what rap sheet is the spokesman, there are tons of people there all the time, most of which I THEIR FATHER do not know. I would not be ripping them away. This is their week with me but I am so upset that they haven't called or responded to my texts and had attitude with me when I did last talk and that they are so worried for their mother who already did this once with Anjelica. THAT IS DRAMA! Not talking to their father but making posts on Facebook and talking to the news and hugging men and boys I do not know is drama. Pretending that I am nobody to Anjelica is wrong. Tearing down my flyers and treating me like crap is wrong. Their mother is far more hateful about me then I ever could be about her and my children are FULLY aware of that and even remind me of that. EVERYONE in that camp knows how she feels about me and if you knew what kind of person she really is then you would not support her. She has no reason to hate me except that I do not stand for her lies and I represent the truth in her crumbling world of lies. How is it that Anjelica should be Hadsell??? Even if Wes didn't hurt her, he met her as a teenager and did not raise her. He is a drug addict and had a record of serious criminal activity and mental illness leading to destructive action including suicide attempts. He has led profusely and his wife went with it every step of the way until he was jailed. She apparently knew about the ammunition and his gun activity. Is that not a crime? What did she know if his drug use and when did she plan on telling me my children were living with a drug addict? Or was she just gonna handle it on her own like she has done and miserably failed at already? She is not who she appears to be. What good things does she have to say about Anjelica to all these people who have helped so much and cared so much and shed do many tears even if they don't know her? She OWNS Anjelica and all the rights thereof including branding and trademark and whatever dumb crap. She OWNS but does she love? Is she capable?
I'm sorry, Zach. Those who know you here truly care about you. Please don't let other voices here stir up the pain any further. Your friends here all wish peace for you. You have our hearts, our prayers, and whatever actions we can help with.

I would have to agree that taking drastic measures while emotions are hurt and high would be a bad idea.

It would probably do more harm than good. Not that I do not feel for Zach and hope everything gets better with his girls, and not that I do not think he is mistreated, but it could currebtly complicate an already convoluted situation.

Agree. The kids are getting an enormous amount of love from AJs friends and teammates that are stopping by. Which can help them feel less morbid during this time.

So now isn't the time for custody disputes. They would think he is trying to separate their last memories that they have of AJ. Jmo.

Yes, that's the one I thought it was on, that I have bookmarked. Did it change, or is my reading comprehension failing? I don't see that section in there anywhere anymore.

page 16 manic-depression disorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member