VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted it now you delete yours and no harm done. I don't want to be bashed by anyone for an opinion I will stay quite.

Whoa Nelly. Don't pass go. Dont collect your $200. We will not be deleting anything. Lol. If post aren't edited before the first person directly replies to the comment; Than there is no do overs. Lol.

I do the same thing. Sometimes I want to back track and not post something; But by the time I re-edit said post ; I find that someone quoted and commented to the original post. Lol.

That's when I just pray that the thread pages move fast. Lol. Jmo. Just my thoughts. Just messing around.

More thoughts and prayers from NC. And so thankful Zach has let us in to get to know and love his daughter, share in his grief and hopefully give him strength xoxo

Disagree. It wasn't foolish. It was the experience in your profession or the knowledge of your surroundings that brought you to the reasoning of your earlier post. There is nothing wrong with that.

This site would not exist without different reasonings, thought processes, or loving members who have different thoughts.

So your point of view is appreciated here. Jmo.

Thank You so much for the kind words. I have had a bad day on here today. It is a sad day for us all and hurt feelings are running in overdrive. My life experience was 20 years of Social Services and pre-school children. College and more hour of seminars than I can count, parents were abusive to their children and so were foster parents. Both were equally bad.

I will tell you what I think we need. Start in high schools with day care centers in the schools. Have all students take a semester in that day care center, they would changed there mind about casual sex and children at that age.

I don't have this one all figured out. We do have Children's homes for different reasons to care for children. We need more, my grandparents worked at one where they stayed all week and went home on the weekends. I had no idea someone would take this so personal as their one experience.

Back to AJ I will be stuck to WS, FB, WAVY and tweeter it's time, now. We should be having some news, to me I cant rest until justice served.

Last call for the roll call. I'm compiling the final tally to be posted in about 30 minutes. Almost 140 have participated so far from 33 states, 7 specific countries, and 2 from Europe (no country listed). Such a beautiful outpouring of love for AJ, her family and friends from you wonderful Websleuthers! :loveyou:

Love from KY.

But you will never be able to tally all of those sending their love and best wishes to Angelica and to her loved ones, as most will stay quiet and in the background.

Thank You so much for the kind words. I have had a bad day on here today. It is a sad day for us all and hurt feelings are running in overdrive. My life experience was 20 years of Social Services and pre-school children. College and more hour of seminars than I can count, parents were abusive to their children and so were foster parents. Both were equally bad.

I will tell you what I think we need. Start in high schools with day care centers in the schools. Have all students take a semester in that day care center, they would changed there mind about casual sex and children at that age.

I don't have this one all figured out. We do have Children's homes for different reasons to care for children. We need more, my grandparents worked at one where they stayed all week and went home on the weekends. I had no idea someone would take this so personal as their one experience.

Back to AJ I will be stuck to WS, FB, WAVY and tweeter it's time, now. We should be having some news, to me I cant rest until justice served.
My grandmother was one of the first female, african american teacher aides in the NYC public school - Board of Education system. And if she was alive right now. She would agree with your post. Jmo. Btw. She use to bring home a brief case of fake drugs that they use to do anti drug seminars with; during the Nancy Reagan Just say no era. Now she may have not been a social worker; But working in the NYC board of educations in the 60s to 90s definitely made her knowledgeable about certain needed outside as well as inside intervention in a child's life. Jmo. So I see where you are coming from.

Love from KY.

But you will never be able to tally all of those sending their love and best wishes to Angelica and to her loved ones, as most will stay quiet and in the background.

Very true. Those who have posted are just a few drops in the huge bucket of love being poured out. :)

Bless your grandmama's heart she had an almost impossible job.

We see how "Just say no" worked we have loss the drug war and IMO drugs are involved in this case.

Last call for the roll call. I'm compiling the final tally to be posted in about 30 minutes. Almost 140 have participated so far from 33 states, 7 specific countries, and 2 from Europe (no country listed). Such a beautiful outpouring of love for AJ, her family and friends from you wonderful Websleuthers! :loveyou:
And thank you, Lilibet, for such a beautiful idea!

O/T - can I recommend a good book here (to any one who has dealt with a loved one with cancer or a new diagnosis)? It's called "Before I Go" by Colleen Oakley and can be found on amazon. Truly touching.

Sorry I'm late... I had to get my daughter ready for prom.

I'm in Iowa and I'm sending lots of love to all those who love AJ. Fly high, beautiful girl.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Whoa Nelly. Don't pass go. Dont collect your $200. We will not be deleting anything. Lol. If post aren't edited before the first person directly replies to the comment; Than there is no do overs. Lol.

I do the same thing. Sometimes I want to back track and not post something; But by the time I re-edit said post ; I find that someone quoted and commented to the original post. Lol.

That's when I just pray that the thread pages move fast. Lol. Jmo. Just my thoughts. Just messing around.

OP and I both deleted. It's all good. PER OP's request. I honored that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592