VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible at all, that they have talked to ZH?. And he has said he saw her that evening ? She May have turned to him for a reason?

The person here that had talked to Zach, did he mention when he saw her last? My guess is LE has questioned people behind closed doors, maybe even friends, and they or someone saw her that evening.... Possibly at the house where the jacket was left/found??
Having a lengthy conversation with ZH myself, I can confirm he has spoke to the police extensively but he has had no contact with her since she was 13. As he put it, she finally gave in to her mothers hatred for him. He has been going to great length to try and help (hence the flyers with more detail about physical aspects of her body) and apparently has confirmed to the media he has the reward money to put up.

No March 1st was last SM action. She was last seen by parents March 2nd, last heard from the morning of March 3rd and reported missing March 3rd. All according to parents.

That last SM (Twitter?) on 01 March bothers me. AJ didn't post anything on Monday (02 March) morning?

It'll be interesting to see how the family, or should I say WH (since he is the spokesperson for everybody, apparently) reacts to this change.. Will it be OMG or we knew all along.. WH said he felt there was a 22 minute window where something happened to her so is this another "missed" detail or completely new info? Oh, to be a fly on a few of their walls today..

The new time frame makes me go hmmmmmmmm adds a few new possibilities im trying to figure out in my head first lol I do think somebody has been lurking and some language in the interview shows that IMO!

I've missed a lot here but that's good because so many awesome thoughts and ideas are going around so quickly. I'd think AJ would really love how fervently you guys have been working to bring her home. Thanks!

This shifting time line and lack of upfront info from the family is so incredibly frustrating. The Bring AJ Home FB page was even sharing several versions of flyers that even had conflicting dates on them when they started up the page. I'm not convinced mom is the credible witness (not she's not A credible witness) that saw AJ Monday (March 2nd) evening since all along, she has said she last saw her Monday morning when she left for work at 7am. Unless she's now given different info to LE, along the same lines WH did when he revealed the lunch time meeting at the gas station?

And let me just say, I love when everyone refers to Smokey the Porch Kid... I'd almost like him to have his own column in the Norfolk News, about his daily views and sights he sees amongst the locals.

But looking around, WH and his brother seems to know EVERYONE!! All of AJs friends, etc. These boys must get around.

As much as Wesley likes to be upfront in this case, I am shocked he has not joined us here yet.

I think most folks might be surprised at who IS actually reading here and not posting. SM makes it pretty obvious, in many cases I've followed. This one is no different on that aspect.

That last SM (Twitter?) on 01 March bothers me. AJ didn't post anything on Monday (02 March) morning?

AJ's last twitter activity was at 10:30 Sunday night. March 1st. Absolutely nothing after that.

Hi, hi, lurker here, not sure if this has been posted but maybe the Pachyderm is making such a pointed comment about the key is because he was found to have a key in his possession that he couldn't explain if he had indeed dropped off said keys to AJ?
About the Gopro: to explain some inexplicable research he did on the internet (for whatever reason). Ok back to lurking because you are all amazing.

This shifting time line and lack of upfront info from the family is so incredibly frustrating. The Bring AJ Home FB page was even sharing several versions of flyers that even had conflicting dates on them when they started up the page. I'm not convinced mom is the credible witness (not she's not A credible witness) that saw AJ Monday (March 2nd) evening since all along, she has said she last saw her Monday morning when she left for work at 7am. Unless she's now given different info to LE, along the same lines WH did when he revealed the lunch time meeting at the gas station?

It really bothered me when they were wasting time asking people to tear down ZH's flyers (with accurate and consistent information on it) in the name of "we can't have conflicting info out there. Tear them down" all while sharing and I'm assuming posting flyers with all kinds of different information, even her height! I have NO idea how the brain functions when you have a missing child so I can't say for sure what I would do -- I'm not even a parent -- but that will never sit right with me.

WOW! Can we post links to ZH's blog? I always get so confused on the rules..... Has anyone read the latest entry? I'm not even sure if i'm aloud to post this.

Hi, hi, lurker here, not sure if this has been posted but maybe the Pachyderm is making such a pointed comment about the key is because he was found to have a key in his possession that he couldn't explain if he had indeed dropped off said keys to AJ?
About the Gopro: to explain some inexplicable research he did on the internet (for whatever reason). Ok back to lurking because you are all amazing.

Very possible. The GoPro reference may be a clue we haven't uncovered yet.....

You know, I got to thinking....someone involved may be in on something that LE knows but that others in the investigation do not know, and that may all be planned. Maybe LE has told a certain person(s) to say "X" in order to see how others involved respond or react, even if "X" isn't true or isn't the whole truth.... Are you following me?

WOW! Can we post links to ZH's blog? I always get so confused on the rules..... Has anyone read the latest entry? I'm not even sure if i'm aloud to post this.

I don't believe so because then that would be considered sleuthing someone currently uninvolved. (Am I right?)

I don't think we can, but I do think pretty much everyone here knows where it is.

I felt like he was saying he left the truck key in the mailbox and then ~in his mind as he was saying it~ considered that people would wonder if he left a "set" of keys to include a house key. So he clumsily made that leap: I left the key in the mail box, to the ignition, not the door (house).

If he left us thinking he left a " set" of keys in the mailbox we would wonder if someone saw him do that and used the keys to enter the house.

That's just how I read it though. Word salad is no understatement! And he had the questions before the interview so you would think he could have put together a pretty coherent picture of the "facts".

Why did he ask for the questions upfront ? , and then do a very poor job ???

I don't know something smells bad and he just comes across as very controlling to me.

I don't think we can, but I do think pretty much everyone here knows where it is.

Ok well everyone should go there and read his entry from today if you haven't already (PLEASE DELETE THIS IF ITS NOT ALOUD) Sorry in advanced if i messed up

>>>> AJ was LAST SEEN between the evening hours of Mar 2nd and morning hours of Mar 3rd?

by whom? Are they counting texts ? Or did someone report seeing her now Monday night?

Seems like saying "last heard from..." versus last seen from would be more accurate if referring to texts.

Okay now I just need to cry. Really really hard. Sigh........

I'm glad he wrote that, really. I hope people will understand him better in this latest entry. I just really sympathize for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592