VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, all that donation money has to go somewhere, eh?

I honestly hope JH is doing the right thing here and spending that donation money where it ought to be spent, despite her gem of a husband. i.e., covering costs of items not already donated free of charge, paying whatever bills need to be paid not covered due to time off work, etc. Now that WH is in jail (for who knows how long) the Hadsell family will suffer even more, financially. I hope she's the only one who has access to those funds, as well.

I honestly hope JH is doing the right thing here and spending that donation money where it ought to be spent, despite her gem of a husband. i.e., covering costs of items not already donated free of charge, paying whatever bills need to be paid not covered due to time off work, etc. Now that WH is in jail (for who knows how long) the Hadsell family will suffer even more, financially. I hope she's the only one who has access to those funds, as well.

I hope they are not used for his lawyers fees.

BBM

Exactly. He seems overly something...I can't quite put my finger on it. And I would not speculate. But...yeah.

He acts more like a man who is deeply infatuated or maybe in love with her. The comments made about her hair, the possessive "she's mine!" attitude when saying my daughter. I could be waaaayyyyy off base, but it would be interesting to know how he speaks about his other daughters.

If she was under 18, she could not legally change her name. It would be a decision up to mom and not up to AJ. I am the parent of two kids from two different marriages. When my daughter was little, she chose to introduce herself with the last name of my second husband (which matched my name and the name of her little brother). After 9/11, though, everything changed and the school would not allow her to use anything other than her legal name. I teach middle school and I can tell you -- that age is particularly trying for many kids -- even in the best of situations. It was very hard for her. She cried and cried over the fact that she had to go back to her old name. So...to say that she could have easily changed her name rather than be adopted by him was ludicrous. Kids don't make those decisions. Adults do.

All I was saying is she could of used the name without been adopted by WH that's the way it is the UK.
Sorry that it's different in the US.

Something WH said has actually worked in his favor. He has called AJ his daughter so many times that MSM refers to him as her father. IMO, People may be less likely to believe a father did something to his daughter, than a step-father who has only been in her life a handful of years. The comments are very interesting to read.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/22/virginia-police-search-for-missing-college-freshman/

Sadly, the comments to that article are yet one more indicator of just how much our society has come to make decisions and form opinions based upon headlines and sound bytes, alone. Scary.

All I was saying is she could of used the name without been adopted by WH that's the way it is the UK.
Sorry that it's different in the US.

That's the way that it used to be here, too. All changed after 9/11.

Sadly, the comments to that article are yet one more indicator of just how much our society has come to make decisions and form opinions based upon headlines and sound bytes, alone. Scary.

They are very disturbing.

So I haven't been on this thread since Friday and went right to the last page, only to see WH has been arrested? Off to backtrack and see what I missed.

Now why would anyone one person wear two sportsbras?

Girls who play softball sometimes wear 2 sports bras if they are going to do head first sliding as it holds the chest tighter and doesn't hurt as bad

Girls who play softball sometimes wear 2 sports bras if they are going to do head first sliding as it holds the chest tighter and doesn't hurt as bad

I wear 2 sports bras when I run for more support.

Re: "Punched the family dog"...:stormingmad:...

Poor dog has nothing to do with any of this.

*how's this for some "character insight"...

I wish the dog would have turned around and bit him in the crotch.

So WH is in Norfolk jail and per their website there is no bond. Court date is tomorrow. IF he has a lawyer at that hearing, he'll surely argue for bail. Argument will probably be the charges are not serious enough to deny bail or even for an unreasonably high bail. They'll probably argue that he has family here and is not a flight risk. If Norfolk PD and the prosecutor want him to be continued to be held without bail or a have a high bail of, say, $1 million, they may have to present something to the judge to justify it. Other than he is a convicted felon, more information may come out.

If this teen left her jacket balled up under a couch cushion, and he kept her credit card, only to boldly be the first one to find it, then he is not too bright. I would think that LE would have some evidence against him if he is this impulsive, sloppy and disorganized.

For some reason, they are looking past him it seems. Maybe someone else was even stupider?

WH served less than 2 years for past felonies in state prison. The most serious charges were dropped. I am sure 10 years later he sees himself as quite intelligent and able to "handle" LE. And I doubt he would be the type to marry a woman or be friends with people he sees as strong-willed or smarter than himself. That is true for most of people, in general.

So WH is in Norfolk jail and per their website there is no bond. Court date is tomorrow. IF he has a lawyer at that hearing, he'll surely argue for bail. Argument will probably be the charges are not serious enough to deny bail or even for an unreasonably high bail. They'll probably argue that he has family here and is not a flight risk. If Norfolk PD and the prosecutor want him to be continued to be held without bail or a have a high bail of, say, $1 million, they may have to present something to the judge to justify it. Other than he is a convicted felon, more information may come out.

But he ran when he had those kidnapping charges against him with his first wife...so they may consider him a flight risk based on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther