VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, does anybody know when the last time she used the credit card that was cut in half? Did she just do that recently? It's bedtime and I'm giving some thought to this beautiful girl who I hope is found safe. Prayers for her loved ones, too.

I had a question (and still do since I can't find the answer)...in one of the news stories, I think WAVY on March 10th, AJ's friends and cousin said she was "on alert" and "afraid of someone" and then they quoted AJ as having said she "shouldn't have texted him back". I think this is huge, if true. Who was she afraid of and why? Is there anything to this??
IMO looking at the texts she wasn't actually afraid . The way I read it is a guy was texting her and she jokingly said to her cousin help .

Zach, is all the sniffing we heard in the interview typical? I know people have made drug accusations. I've been wondering if he's trying to sound upset, teary, sniffling.

Bumping for Zach. If you don't care to answer this, that's fine. Just didn't know if you saw this question. Thanks.

I had a question (and still do since I can't find the answer)...in one of the news stories, I think WAVY on March 10th, AJ's friends and cousin said she was "on alert" and "afraid of someone" and then they quoted AJ as having said she "shouldn't have texted him back". I think this is huge, if true. Who was she afraid of and why? Is there anything to this??

One of our members did a great analysis of the texts. I'll see if I can track it down for you.

RSBM. That is the problem with GoPro as lure theory. The target market for GoPros are young males. If you are intending to catch a young female, you need a different lure.

Now, I've been wondering if, as a young athlete, she may have gone for a run and gotten snatched. Seems more likely to me.

Precisely! Definitely more effective things to lure a female with.

Onto the going for a run thing, if the clothing found turns out to be hers, that's awful far for a run no, and too many clothes?

I can see someone taking her from her home and her still having her overnight bag packed so they grab that too to make it look like she ran. I tend to leave most my things packed when I go home. I take out my nice stuff that wrinkles to hang but leave as much as I can in my bag since I hate to pack.
Bag may have been just sitting there all packed up if she's like me...

I am not sure exactly what clothing was found but I know it was 2 bras and shorts at least. I thought I heard some jeans as well.

Zach, just wondering in your opinion if you really think the sighting of the white car in the driveway is credible. I believe it was the neighbor on the porch smoking that said it was behind her car in the driveway, right? I'm trying to leave the kid out that said he saw a white car following her truck in this whole thing.

Okay regrouping here for a minute... based on recent information from Zach we know:

1. AJ was physically seen in the morning by mom and siblings. She appeared to be in good spirits.

2. AJ was not using the red truck to travel to and from school. Mom or J drove her.

3. Parents were separated for a while prior to AJ going missing.

Is this correct?

My daughter and AJ played softball and were on the swim team together in HS. I can honestly say that her boyfriend is the kindest, gentlest and most thoughtful human being I have ever met. I guarantee he is crushed and blaming himself for no being able to protect her from whatever the situation is. Angelica is just like him and a perfect match IMO. Both are kind, gentle souls. He has never been much of a social media person so him not posting anything does not surprise me,

I'm sorry to say this, but after watching and re-watching AJ's mom, and considering what Zach has so bravely shared, it just seems to me she must be going through a torrent of emotions, so her focus of wanting AJ back is super admirable. My heart breaks for her, and I admire that she is trying to hold it together. I hope she makes it easier for herself and works directly with LE in her public outreach to help focus the public on how they can best help.

The times and places they should try to remember more specifically which may have meant the most to AJ or others in her circle would help, I would imagine. Solid information to help the public help AJ's mom, sisters and loved ones find her, help her friends know what to think, or what to do to help, safely. As things stand, it may be too soon for AJ's mom with all that she needs to hold together and being able to know where to focus, with the emotional distance these circumstances may require. Wesley is in jail, so the investigation has more breathing room, for now it seems to me.

OK all caught up . First let me say welcome Zach . Thank you for taking the time to join up and having your say . I know what you're going through must be incredibly hard . prayers and good vibes for You AJ and your family

I just watched WH's video again and have a question - what is this "overwhelming" evidence he says there is that led him to break into the neighbor's house?

All I know of is some creepy texts and the kid found the debit card. The jacket hadn't been found by that time.

I believe that was directed at the "creepy" kid in the neighborhood that WH broke into the house of. The cousin said something to the effect that this person was the one person they were considering having done something to AJ.

Your post did make me think of something: With WH and family trying to point the finger at this kid, the cops may have very well been watching the house / neighborhood. I wonder if they actually saw WH trying to break into the house in dark camo and said "Now what is this clown doing?"

In relation to WH, I can't help think of the father in the Jenise Wright case. I'm pretty sure 99% of us, including myself, were convinced he was guilty after learning of his past.
Maybe it's because I don't want to believe WH harmed AJ, but there must be a lot of pressure on him because of his history. I'm sure he wants to overcompensate any way possible.

Okay regrouping here for a minute... based on recent information from Zach we know:

1. AJ was physically seen in the morning by mom and siblings. She appeared to be in good spirits.

2. AJ was not using the red truck to travel to and from school. Mom or J drove her.

3. Parents were separated for a while prior to AJ going missing.

Is this correct?

My daughter and AJ played softball and were on the swim team together in HS. I can honestly say that her boyfriend is the kindest, gentlest and most thoughtful human being I have ever met. I guarantee he is crushed and blaming himself for no being able to protect her from whatever the situation is. Angelica is just like him and a perfect match IMO. Both are kind, gentle souls. He has never been much of a social media person so him not posting anything does not surprise me,

I'm sorry to say this, but after watching and re-watching AJ's mom, and considering what Zach has so bravely shared, it just seems to me she must be going through a torrent of emotions, so her focus of wanting AJ back is super admirable. My heart breaks for her, and I admire that she is trying to hold it together. I hope she makes it easier for herself and works directly with LE in her public outreach to help focus the public on how they can best help.

The times and places they should try to remember more specifically which may have meant the most to AJ or others in her circle would help, I would imagine. Solid information to help the public help AJ's mom, sisters and loved ones find her, help her friends know what to think, or what to do to help, safely. As things stand, it may be too soon for AJ's mom with all that she needs to hold together and being able to know where to focus, with the emotional distance these circumstances may require. Wesley is in jail, so the investigation has more breathing room, for now it seems to me.

OK all caught up . First let me say welcome Zach . Thank you for taking the time to join up and having your say . I know what you're going through must be incredibly hard . prayers and good vibes for You AJ and your family

Zach, do you know what type of cell phone Anjelica had? Thanks in advance.

Yes, but I don't want to specify. Police are very aware of all tracking abilities and Jennifer is very aware of the phone's tracking abilities so I believe this area is being looked at thoroughly.

Just a theory of mine . What if AJ went to stay with friends that night . Something may of happened at another location . The white car could belong to a friend of a friend . I have a teenage foster son and him and his friends carpool all the time. He's had people pick him up that he doesn't personally know but his friend does

Thought concerning the shorts found earlier in the thread... Pajamas perhaps?

Another thought.. No judgement intended, but I wonder if AJ smoked pot? And maybe WH provided her with it? Probably not, but I just wanted to put it out there.

Sex traffickers who go to her home and abduct her in broad daylight? With Smokey on his cig stake out on and off for lord knows how long, and kids on their way home from school? Not seeing it.

You always hear about people disappearing in broad daylight. I think sex traffickers are calculated and pros at abducting people. In fact, there are less people home at that time of day, especially in a working class neighborhood such as this one.

Thank you, don't go to any trouble if there's no relevance to it. I was watching all the videos I could find (mostly trying to find the one that was taken down). That little bit of info bothered me. I am glad if there's nothing to it. I will move on with my thoughts.

No trouble at all. I think it is valuable to read what has been said and then if there is still a sticking point, we can return to it. Many minds see things differently and some can see things others miss. That's why this forum is valuable!

I, personally, never put much weight into it because the reports about it occurred so long after the disappearance. The cousin had been conversing on this topic with AJ for awhile, but it wasn't at the forefront of her mind when AJ suddenly goes missing? That tells me that there was little real fear. The cousin may just have finally brought it out "in case" it was relevant, or WH was trying to deflect onto a different target. Who knows? The timing just seemed off.

Just wanted to say that even if my posts seem cold in a way it's not the case. I am a huge lurker for the most part since I kind of suck through text but
this case just really bothers me and I want her found.

If WH convinced himself that AJ was somehow responsible for the separation, she would definitely be at risk. Children are often used as pawns in marriage break ups, and are sometimes harmed along with their parent.

Especially when one parent thinks of AJ as "the glue of the family." It makes me wonder if those 30 minutes of "staring" were instead a conversation about home.

I keep thinking back to the beginning, the tweets about her 'blowing off steam'. Did ANYONE see her walking, or jogging at all?? ANYONE see her leave that house on foot???

JMO, I'd be careful with that trail, I have read elsewhere on SM that there was some confusion, and those tweets may not have referred to AJ.

I've really considered the Craigslist theory but katydid is right and there would be an online trail and LE would be asking and looking for information in that direction. The Runion case LE knew right away that Craigslist was involved and I guess if AJ was meeting someone selling a go pro she'd have told text or called someone telling them this and that would be the initial focus of the investigation.

Well, I hate to say it but I believe some kidnappers have more experience kidnapping people than police do with solving kidnapping cases. They might know how to cover tracks. I mean the only digital trail might be a phone call made. That might be a dead end number. Same thing with the ad. They might even be able to see a deleted suspicious ad but will police actually call all deleted GoPro ad numbers to verify they are real? Without a warrant? And then will they actually go visit the people, or look into them - without sufficient cause? Is there a way of hacking into a CL ad and putting your phone number in temporarily? Definitely within reason to consider. Whether or not Anjelica is victim to this type of thing, they are very successful these days and we aren't going to stop them without thinking ahead of them. Remember, the time line, if all people are correct is that she was seen at 2. Wes was back at work around 1. So if that witness is right, then Wes is probably good, unless he left again from work or just had to phone in. I am also wondering why the police drilled him for 15 hours. Either they suspect him, or they don't have a clue? Ugh.............. getting tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemo1961