VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked the VA court system online and a bond hearing is showing for 3/27 on the obstruction counts. Nothing yet on the b&e or ammo charges.

https://eapps.courts.state.va.us/gd...20796&clientSearchCounter=3&localFipsCode=711

He was given a public defender yesterday so perhaps he was able to schedule a bond hearing. Would not be unusual. I find it odd it would only be for one of the charges but perhaps they mistakenly only documented the first charge....it is Government work.

Also yesterday I provided a list of reasons sourced from lawyers.com why he might receive no bond. Three pertain directly to him without implicating him in AJ's disappearance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 359
Someone mentioned earlier about the breaking and entering, etc. I've been thinking about that, and you're right. I can see my husband going there armed and ready to break down a door, knock out windows or whatever if he thought either of my kids were being held somewhere, but I don't picture him silently doing a breaking and entering. Nah, he'd want whoever to know he was there, and why!

Good morning! I was hoping the new thread would end up moved elsewhere. But, here we are.

Since police are "handling" WH, I'd like to try to put my efforts towards other possibilities.

AJ's friends are concerned about her, but they could do more to help. I'm calling them out. The more vocal they can be about where they saw her and who was with her last can help the public to contribute to where they may have seen her. They could confirm when they last texted with her, and whether it was typical for her. What was her state of mind? What were her plans for the week? What did she like to do in her downtime?

Answers to these questions can help the public help her. There are over 1 million people in the combined metro area there. More needs to be said about her and the events leading up to her disappearance. Complete transparency, now! We are wasting time.

Ok, I think we have here confirmed by Zach that WH has a work van that was parked at the "Norfolk residence". We assume WH has the red truck at the seedy hotel not far from the house (5 minutes or so). Maybe he's not allowed to use the work van for personal use after hours, just to go to and from work. Maybe he doesn't want work van and the possible valuables inside it at seedy hotel.

Why not just say "I went to get the van to go to work and left the truck key for AJ in case she wanted to use it". Why all the hullabaloo over the truck issue in his interview? Was he just trying to obscure the marital separation/living at a hotel? Or something more?

Thank You! The lack of information on this case is unbelievable.

So a quick thought about the text messages... Most teenagers have locks on their phones, some parents want to know the code/password and some don't and will ask the teen to unlock it if they need. I assume that a girl that lives in a dorm, had it locked and probably has a password that a parent doesn't know.

So the question would be, would she unlock it under duress allowing someone else to send fake messages?

So a quick thought about the text messages... Most teenagers have locks on their phones, some parents want to know the code/password and some don't and will ask the teen to unlock it if they need. I assume that a girl that lives in a dorm, had it locked and probably has a password that a parent doesn't know.

So the question would be, would she unlock it under duress allowing someone else to send fake messages?

I was wondering about the phone lock this morning, too.

Then again, if it was an iPhone 5s or newer she could have had a biometric unlock

I was wondering about the phone lock this morning, too.
My daughter has a iPhone with a password lock and her finger print lock. She did not realize I could wait till she's sleeping pick up her hand and touch the scanner and get in her phone, I have not done this but know I could :)

If her phone had one of the locks where you draw a pattern, it would just take someone seeing her do it enough to memorize it. My husband's phone is the same way, and it surprised him to no end when I had no issue unlocking his phone based on that. (not that he cared, it just surprised him.)

This is a great point.
My "kids" disabled the locks on their phones (Lost them too many times). This way, if they are lost, someone can access their contacts and return their phone. I disabled the lock on mine for the same reason.

I am super new. only joined to discuss AJ and such. I would first like for someone to PLEASE link the full sized posted from @zach I could make copies of, that is if it was added which I believe I had seen it.

Next I really feel the activities of the 2nd or 3rd are somewhat clear due to the way WH speaks and how he tries so hard to divert our attention from things we really should focus on such as

"he left a key but not the door key but just that key," well to me that states he probably had a house key and he should not have had that house key.

Therefore, the "AJ did chores and some" comment goes from suspicions to EXTRA wonky because to me that would have me believe she was seen by mom and sisters then went to bed WH came to drop off truck went in house , maybe did not know AJ was home? Had some type of altercation then? Cleaned up evidence or mess? Left in work truck.

UGH still not sure how to link the actual refrences :( This feels like college writing all over again!)
Welcome, ivy! I agree with you. A guy needing this much control over the events and people in his life may have given his wife back a house key, but not before he had a copy made. That would probably be intolerable for him.
And, yes, didn't we all go home from spring break to do chores on a Monday morning?! Still trying to be in control even though AJ and he were estranged and he was not living at the house.

He was given a public defender yesterday so perhaps he was able to schedule a bond hearing. Would not be unusual. I find it odd it would only be for one of the charges but perhaps they mistakenly only documented the first charge....it is Government work.

Also yesterday I provided a list of reasons sourced from lawyers.com why he might receive no bond. Three pertain directly to him without implicating him in AJ's disappearance.

I saw this article from WAVY 10 that just says Bond Denied for missing teen' dad. also https://twitter.com/WAVY_News/status/580154590525464577

Good morning! I was hoping the new thread would end up moved elsewhere. But, here we are.

Since police are "handling" WH, I'd like to try to put my efforts towards other possibilities.

AJ's friends are concerned about her, but they could do more to help. I'm calling them out. The more vocal they can be about where they saw her and who was with her last can help the public to contribute to where they may have seen her. They could confirm when they last texted with her, and whether it was typical for her. What was her state of mind? What were her plans for the week? What did she like to do in her downtime?

Answers to these questions can help the public help her. There are over 1 million people in the combined metro area there. More needs to be said about her and the events leading up to her disappearance. Complete transparency, now! We are wasting time.

If one of my kids was her friend, I would tell them we are going to talk to detectives (if they had any info) & I would demand them stay off SM re: the Hadsells. Kids can inadvertently start something with their careless words and abbreviations. Would you want WH doing to your kid what he's doing to the boy at the house he did the B&E??

And, yes, didn't we all go home from spring break to do chores on a Monday morning?!

RSBM. She is the oldest in a larger family. Her mom was a single mom for a time, and we are told AJ enjoyed caring for her sisters. I could see my oldest daughter getting up in a quiet house and cleaning it out of love for us. So, I don't think it would be out of character for AJ from what we've been told about her. I would like further clarification on "over-cleaning", though.

I wish we knew if JH was aware of the gas station meet up between WH AND AJ from the beginning. Was it decided by the both of them that this info would be best left out because of WH's criminal history?

Also why and where and with who did WH go fishing with on the 18 th. He posted on his fb a pic of himself going fishing.

I'm also very interested in where he went fishing. I guess that LE could geotag his selfie if they had need to. But does anyone have an idea offhand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname