VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, katiescarlet!! Last name O'Hara?! Love your WS name!

Thank you for the wecome! Lol. I was named after Ms. O'hara but didn't manage to marry someone with the last name Butler or O'Hara even though my mom tried!

also, this is one of the excerpts i copied, but the article was updated and it is gone.
RSBM

Could you provide a source, please? This information is NOT borne out by the readily available court records which have been linked multiple times.

WH was never convicted of the 2005 kidnapping and rape charges. They were dismissed without prejudice.

I just would like to add my 2 cents here.
IMO she was afraid of him.

IMO LE is being conservative about the timeline. I think they have been given so much incorrect and false information that they have been trying to dissect it all. I would be curious to see what they would say today. I mean, my gosh, how many times did the Official Bring AJ home FB page change the "time last seen"!!! So many I lost count!

Ps. Who gives the Nicknames? Ontario Mom or Mountain Kat? I think B&E kid should be Pretty Dog Kid. Just an option. :thinking:

I'm leaning toward the window of "last seen" being evening 3/2 and early morning of 3/3 is from LE and based on what the family told them.

I honestly don't think AJ was actually seen by anyone (other than whoever made her leave) after the morning of 3/2. And the texts to sister & mom weren't from her at all.

Now here's something else that's been bugging me. Remember at first WH was all "we last saw her at 7am"? (so far, every single original article has been updated so I can't find one that still says it that way, but it WAS reported that way at first) Well, he's entirely full of crap since he wasn't even at the house at 7am (unless he was hiding in the bushes or something, which actually wouldn't surprise me). But he inserted himself in the "we" when it wasn't him at all, it was JH and AJ's sisters.

Well, he also said "We were talking back and forth," Hadsell said. "On the third, she texted me the okay emoji, you know, the little hand sign." and then goes on to say "That was the last time we had contact with her. Or was it her?" Hadsell asked. "We don't know. We're not sure." http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/local/mycity/norfolk/2015/03/12/he-search-for-aj/70226930/

This leads me to believe he's inserting himself again (like he is clearly fond of doing, hence, no bond) since it was JH that said SHE got the texts from AJ (and when those texts came in at 5:30 in the morning... WH wouldn't have been there, since he wasn't living at the house at the time). Not to mention, if WH wasn't even living at the house at the time (and AJ would have known this) why would she bother texting WH when she'd already allegedly texted her mom, telling her she wasn't ready to come home yet? Just thinking outloud here, but I don't believe his phone ever got a text from AJ at all.

I hope that makes sense. It's kind of huge to me that WH wouldn't even have been there when JH got those texts.

Yep I definitely remember the "we" statements because it was so odd when we found out they weren't living together. He could mean he was just trying to put up like they were a united front or something. They didn't want it out in public he was staying in a hotel. I think it's all surrounding why they aren't forth coming about a lot of stuff. I mean who cares if you're separated. People get separated every day. It's not like the kids didn't know. I just don't think they want their dirty laundry aired out in public. I do find it's weird he says "we" unless hey JH was there too. Just an opinion. :)

RSBM

Could you provide a source, please? This information is NOT borne out by the readily available court records which have been linked multiple times.

The link no longer works. I deleted until I can find a working link. It is very old article.

I'm leaning toward the window of "last seen" being evening 3/2 and early morning of 3/3 is from LE and based on what the family told them.

I honestly don't think AJ was actually seen by anyone (other than whoever made her leave) after the morning of 3/2. And the texts to sister & mom weren't from her at all.

Now here's something else that's been bugging me. Remember at first WH was all "we last saw her at 7am"? (so far, every single original article has been updated so I can't find one that still says it that way, but it WAS reported that way at first) Well, he's entirely full of crap since he wasn't even at the house at 7am (unless he was hiding in the bushes or something, which actually wouldn't surprise me). But he inserted himself in the "we" when it wasn't him at all, it was JH and AJ's sisters.

Well, he also said "We were talking back and forth," Hadsell said. "On the third, she texted me the okay emoji, you know, the little hand sign." and then goes on to say "That was the last time we had contact with her. Or was it her?" Hadsell asked. "We don't know. We're not sure." http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/local/mycity/norfolk/2015/03/12/he-search-for-aj/70226930/

This leads me to believe he's inserting himself again (like he is clearly fond of doing, hence, no bond) since it was JH that said SHE got the texts from AJ (and when those texts came in at 5:30 in the morning... WH wouldn't have been there, since he wasn't living at the house at the time). Not to mention, if WH wasn't even living at the house at the time (and AJ would have known this) why would she bother texting WH when she'd already allegedly texted her mom, telling her she wasn't ready to come home yet? Just thinking outloud here, but I don't believe his phone ever got a text from AJ at all.

I hope that makes sense. It's kind of huge to me that WH wouldn't even have been there when JH got those texts.

In my experience with domestically abused women, many times the woman does not testify or press charges because of fear of retaliation and fear that they will not be protected. Threats are often made by the husband as well. I wouldn't be surprised if the latter was the case IMO

I just would like to add my 2 cents here.
IMO she was afraid of him.

Oh, I agree with you! However, there is no source, MSM, LE, court or otherwise, that confirms she refused to testify. It's a speculative possibility ;).

IMO LE is being conservative about the timeline. I think they have been given so much incorrect and false information that they have been trying to dissect it all. I would be curious to see what they would say today. I mean, my gosh, how many times did the Official Bring AJ home FB page change the "time last seen"!!! So many I lost count!

Ps. Who gives the Nicknames? Ontario Mom or Mountain Kat? I think B&E kid should be Pretty Dog Kid. Just an option. :thinking:

lol, we both do, and I agree, Pretty Dog Kid works for me.

WH was never convicted of the 2005 kidnapping and rape charges. They were dismissed without prejudice.

If you look here:

https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032415001.pdf

That ^^ shows the INDICTMENT by the Grand Jury. They found reason to believe that Wes struck her, strangled her , and forcibly removed her from her fathers home. They looked at the evidence and found it should go to trial.

It also shows that he had been charged with a previous count of Domestic violence and rape against her, BEFORE the kidnapping.

So why was he not charged after the GJ INDICTED HIM? His ex-father-in-law said it was because she was too afraid of him to testify.

"bond denied" <--- two of the sweetest words I've read all day. Now... where's AJ?

Oh, and Wavy Loved Kid and Break In Kid are not the same kid?? I was under the impression they were, for some reason. Hmm...

Two different kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI: Brother DH is actually Nephew DH, the sister's son. Which I guess explains his closer association to the younger group, though I can't determine if JH and WH actually have any adult friends themselves, aside from TM. Also, though irrelevant, I am just curious to know who the mother of WH's older bio child is - the teenage boy, not of our local area.

Her maiden name is on one of the documents. Her, her mother (also named in the court docs), and her son (WH's son) all have fb pages, although there is nothing controversial or even interesting on them. They (at least the gf and mother) shared the BAJH page's fliers, so they are aware of the situation.

Oh, I agree with you! However, there is no source, MSM, LE, court or otherwise, that confirms she refused to testify. It's a speculative possibility ;).

Could it be possible the State deferred to Federal for prosecution on the Bank Robbery. Time and money could have been a factor. State said take him!!

lol, we both do, and I agree, Pretty Dog Kid works for me.

I'm all in for renaming him Pretty Dog Kid. But, not everyone will know who we're talking about. I was calling him "Texty"...lol.

ETA: Better stick with " B&E Kid" for purposes of clarity. :)

I think the term, 'to be on the safe side', means they want to throw out the witness sightings from the 3rd, because they are not 100% reliable/verifiable. JMO

I thought the witness sightings were the afternoon of the 2nd? Mom got the text the morning of the 3rd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member