VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 4 mentioned on the news say "potential witnesses."

Oh and I wanted to correct that the interview that is continuing on WAVY starts at 5:30 Joe Fisher says.

I know who the 4 are...I'm just questioning what LE considers them witnesses to. The break in? They weren't there, were they? I guess they technically ARE witnesses to the set up, though....right?

I dunno. My brain really is fried, I guess.

Maybe they were witnesses to the "searches" that produced "evidence" that Wes conducted. IMO

No bail option for obstruction and felon with amo but not on parole; Is a big indication that the judge, DA, and LE thinks something is up with this guy. Jmo. But of course it can be changed and might have already been changed with the help of a good lawyer. IS it still no bail or is he out or is the bail too high for him?

I just still, lol cannot get past that white car and maybe that he could have had some potential help if WH is responsible for this. I just dont see it in the timeline but possible with another person. Maybe that person didn't actually know they were a possible accessory.

I know, Smurf. I practically lived there most of my life. My Mom used to work for Lou when I was a little one, and we ALL hung out there as teens/twentsies. :)

So many of us have fond memories. My mother worked for his doctor. We got free pizza as kids. Best Pizza in town!
But we digress. It just goes to show how tight of a community we are. And how AJ's disappearance has shaken us all!
How I hope she is safe somewhere.

So many of us have fond memories. My mother worked for his doctor. We got free pizza as kids. Best Pizza in town!
But we digress. It just goes to show how tight of a community we are. And how AJ's disappearance has shaken us all!
How I hope she is safe somewhere.

Yeah, for people who aren't local, or didn't grow up here, I don't think they can really grasp what we're saying when we say it's a tight knit comunity. Everyone knows everyone and everyone's kids and everyone's grandkids. It goes back generations.

Looking at pics of Tarralton School last week, I couldn't help but notice the old repair job in the side of the building. Laughed out loud...although, you know...in hindsight, that was NOT a funny thing for someone to have done. LOL! But no...seriously. Terrible.

Did I dream this: Didn't LE say they found AJ's fingerprints in WH's hotel room? They did search his room, right? Also, is it just me or does anyone else think drugs may be involved somehow? Not meaning to be derogatory toward AJ at all, I think WH's actions just reek of something but not sure what. And where is that gun???

Did I dream this: Didn't LE say they found AJ's fingerprints in WH's hotel room? They did search his room, right? Also, is it just me or does anyone else think drugs may be involved somehow? Not meaning to be derogatory toward AJ at all, I think WH's actions just reek of something but not sure what. And where is that gun???

According to Wes, they asked him if there would be any reason her fingerprints would be in his room, or something to that effect, and he emphatically said "NO!" . But no...we have NO confirmation that was the case.

I wish we had more clear information on his movements both the 2nd and the 3rd. It would help so much in narrowing down search areas for concerned citizens who would help search. The family seems to have not organized any, but maybe that is because LE has taken the reins completely now (which is probably the best thing that could have happened at this point).

They might have been able to confirm the girl on the video was her by the transaction, if there was one and if she used her debit card. I hope that is the information they have! I agree that they have a much better dea of what happened then they are letting on, and hopefully it will bring closure and justice soon! AJ has already been gone for so long, I would hate if this turned into a years long missing case. My gut is telling me it won't, but I hope for every one who cares for AJ she is found very soon!

Do we know anything of WH's movements at all before her disappearance?

I know we can't talk about little birdy stuff but what what's going on in that birdy nest is horrible.

All he had to say on nancy grace is moms last seen her at 7am before going to work and i last her at noon when given her money at the gas station. Why try to make it sound like you and mom seen her last together on the nancy grace show and on the Bring AJ Home fb page. Nobody cares if you are separated. Plenty of seperated parents of missing kids are joined at the hip during interviews but they never pretend like they are one unit. Usually mom lives here and dad lives there. But they dont come off as their kid being last seen together by them at the same time. Nor would a parent allowed the other to say WE last seen her at the same time blah blah blah when actually they are seperated and one of them seen the child later that day. Jmo

"I pray that God finds it in his will to let Anjelica blossom into a beautiful woman and touch many lives with her awesome life song." - Zach

Let's start thinking about where she could be, beginning with the clearest path forward:

She meets up with WH sometime on the afternoon of Mar. 2. He has an alibi that he was reamed out by his boss around 1:45PM. How long does this alibi last? Did WH stay on the work premises until a certain time, or head out on an assignment? When did he return to the hotel/end his work day?

This is important in that it helps us understand if he could have returned to the area before 2:30PM, or even met up with AJ later in the day after she was somewhere else.

The LE last seen of Evening Mar 2 to earl Mar 3 sounds like it is accounting for the text message to JH on Mar 3 AM, not an actual sighting, but there could be video as some of you speculate.

Maybe they were witnesses to the "searches" that produced "evidence" that Wes conducted. IMO

You mean: Maybe they were "witnesses" to the "searches" that "produced" "evidence" that Wes "conducted."

Ooof, my finders cramped up with all those air-quotes...

According to Wes, they asked him if there would be any reason her fingerprints would be in his room, or something to that effect, and he emphatically said "NO!" . But no...we have NO confirmation that was the case.

Asking in such a way is a common LE tactic to study the response of the suspect. It is a good way to figure out where to go with the questioning without showing their actual hand. I agree, it does not indicate whether they actually have the evidence, but his response would indicate to them whether or not she was there at all.

I don't see the 7-11 on Halprin on here? 7931 Halprin Drive, Norfolk, VA 23518

Thank you! It was finding all of them but that one, it would seem. It has been added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57