VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder?
does she always rise at 7? Or is she a late sleeper?
JMO, but from her tweets, she had some late nights and sometimes posted about not being able to sleep. She also seemed run down and tired in February, and had some kind of illness.

I am one of those people that in high school on the weekends and even in college, when all my friends and even my big brother were sleeping in until 10, 11am...I could never sleep past 8. Maybe AJ is like this as well. Sometimes you have no control over it.

I just have questions about her being seen because I think she went off the grid the night before.

ERF, I don't know what the police consider confidential information. All I can tell you is the video of Anjelica at the 7-11 would be valid.

But considering the video, Anjelica's text to her mom makes perfect sense all considered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So...just sharing your thoughts, do YOU think AJ would have gone to his hotel room on her own? Because I have always thought that she did, and if I'm way off base, I wish someone close to her would correct my thinking.

WGNT News (link not yet posted)

Increased Cocaine usage
Blew Air Horns outside of home (Texty Pretty Dog Kid)

She must have witnessed something or found something.
WH: I got back around 1:15, 1:20pm – fact. Boss reamed me. Okay? Now, this is something the media public does not know: About, I wanna say, and I can’t really speak a whole lot about this [unintelligible] fact, I know someone saw her after one o’clock departing, our neighbor she waved to. What happened was, it’s a kid, I can’t really speak a name because of the case, but the information is simple. The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him. I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o’clock he saw her pass by again. His words are “driving with purpose” and “not herself.” Those are his words, not our words. He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly. Now 2 o’clock is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house. Now this info is also not in the public - well not truthfully in the public - a minute or minute and a half later he recognized a white small compact car following her. Did not know this. Bottom line is my neighbor reported at 2:03 [unintelligible] 2 o’clock– he smokes, he doesn’t smoke in the house, he smokes on the porch –

a minute or minute and a half later he recognized--- recognized? not saw?

Maybe that's why someone made up that traffic stop bs today. Wants us to know that HIS gun is all legal-like. Dumbass.

If we're talking about a CHP (Concealed Handgun Permit), there is no mention or listing of a gun on the permit or the application. You can have one gun for carry or 10 guns available for carry or no guns at all. LE has no idea what kind of gun a permit holder would carry unless they actually see the gun. So they could just be blowing smoke on that one.

She may have just heard the other kids up and got up to say goodbye and give them hugs and kisses. That's the picture in my head. Then she probably went back to bed for a while. MOOO

Sometime people in college just get used to being up early. I wonder if she has any type of job wile attending school

Hmmm... I don't know. If she lived with him for 5-years, she probably saw it all. And it's not likely a drug dealer would chase down his step daughter over a drug deal

Not a drug dealer but someone else that owns a white car.

I am not sure she did call him. I think he came by to 'drop off' the red truck and get his work truck. And he probably knew she was home so he came inside to say hey. His weird awkward wording about NOT coming inside that morning makes me believe that HE DID go inside.

If something happened at that time, like he went inside, saw her in bed, and tried to make something happen...it would fit well with the timeline. JMO

I think he may have been moving with his work truck, since he has been aggressive about putting the focus on the search to be on the red truck and white car. Where ever he went with his work truck during that day would be key, it seems to me. Some outfits have trackers for their contractors, do you think Hadsell's would?

I just wanted to bring forward the Nancy Grace transcript. I've seen a couple of folks posting that he stated last seen at 7am, but he doesn't. He says he thinks "we" saw her March 2nd. You can hear him stumble a bit. I think he deliberately just said the day and "I think" because at the time nothing was known about the later supposed lunchtime meeting:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1503/10/ng.01.html

She may have just heard the other kids up and got up to say goodbye and give them hugs and kisses. That's the picture in my head. Then she probably went back to bed for a while. MOOO

Early on, posters had commented on the shortage of bedrooms in the house. Maybe she crashed on the couch when she came home and was disrupted by the activities of the rest of the family getting ready for the day.

So...just sharing your thoughts, do YOU think AJ would have gone to his hotel room on her own? Because I have always thought that she did, and if I'm way off base, I wish someone close to her would correct my thinking.

I think if her mom pissed her off bad enough for her to leave when the 7-11 video shows her being there that she may very well have gone there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm wondering if those 4 possible witnesses knew more than they let on. Maybe somebody else owns a white car that they know. I'm still focused on this white car.

I think he may have been moving with his work truck, since he has been aggressive about putting the focus on the search to be on the red truck and white car. Where ever he went with his work truck during that day would be key, it seems to me. Some outfits have trackers for their contractors, do you think Hadsell's would?

Yes, they probably got a 3 fer Special. Employee Background Check, Urine Test, Trackers $9.99
EPIC FAIL. I apologize for the sarcasm. Irritated that AJ and her sisters were put in the circumstances they were. :gaah:

What happened to the story in the beginning about aj and jh arguing and aj said she needed space and left walking.

It was confused social media rumour, which apparently may not even have referred to AJ. IIRC, there was no mention of an argument with JH in the original posting on SM which sparked speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57