VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the 13 news link a person was quoted as saying a skeleton was found and some men's clothing nearby. Just curious, how long would it take for a body to decompose down to a skeleton? I ask only because of stories like this---god-forbid this is the case, but has enough time passed for AJ's body to have decomposed down to a skeleton?

It honestly depends on so many things. Location (is it arid, moist, near water, in water), did the body have an open wound, climate, time of year, insect activity, animal predation...etc. etc. It's really iffy to try to guess without knowing all of those things.

I agree 100%. I don't think this kid was on drugs or even involved in any way.
I think this was a kid who sent some dumb texts to AJ and WH saw those texts while going through her phone (before/during/after texting pretending to be AJ) and thought this kid would be a good one to blame.

Actually I believe those text screen shots came for AJ's cousin. Chelsey Z. She is mentioned specifically in this news interview. I think this is another case where the media is kind of blowing it out of proportion. They could even been piecing different conversations together. I don't think that AJ was afraid of him really. Maybe he creeped her out or he went a little too far with texts because she had a boyfriend. I know an analysis was done on this text by one of our WS'ers and it was very good.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/13/is-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger/

Wavy Loved Kid is not the same as Boot Camp Kid/Texty.
WAVY is supposedly white car witness. IMO he could have been coerced/threatened by WH to come forward with this "story". WH is the only one who has provided this info. I am not sure white car exist.

IMO the Air Horn blowing was done in front of Texty's house.
For the record, IMO Texty is not involved in ANY way. He just happens to be the one WH tried to use as a scape goat.

I see what you're saying now. :)

Wavy Loved Kid is not the same as Boot Camp Kid/Texty.
WAVY is supposedly white car witness. IMO he could have been coerced/threatened by WH to come forward with this "story". WH is the only one who has provided this info. I am not sure white car exist.

IMO the Air Horn blowing was done in front of Texty's house.
For the record, IMO Texty is not involved in ANY way. He just happens to be the one WH tried to use as a scape goat.

So you think the smoking neighbor doesn't exist either or just that he didn't see the white car too?

Actually I believe those text screen shots came for AJ's cousin. Chelsey Z. She is mentioned specifically in this news interview. I think this is another case where the media is kind of blowing it out of proportion. They could even been piecing different conversations together. I don't think that AJ was afraid of him really. Maybe he creeped her out or he went a little too far with texts because she had a boyfriend. I know an analysis was done on this text by one of our WS'ers and it was very good.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/13/is-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger/

I definitely agree with this, and remembering back a bit I remember with me and my girlfriends, what was adorable and sexy from the cute guy we were into was the same thing that was totally creepy and gross from a guy we weren't into. I think he was a just maybe overzealous and awkward. Jmoo.

He's a real neighbor just maybe he's not sure of what and when he saw a white car.

Was he a neighbor who would have been vulnerable to Wes threatening him, holding something over his head, or what have you? I don't need specifics...just wondering if you think it's possible that Wes coerced him.

So you think the smoking neighbor doesn't exist either or just that he didn't see the white car too?

Did WAVY and Smokey both see the white car? Trying to keep it all straight. Heck, he could be one of the threatened as well. 4 total charges on Obstruction. At this point I would need LE confirmation on the witness sightings of AJ driving truck and white car. The source of that info came from WH. Sorry, right now the only time I believe him is when his mouth is shut.

I know it seems I am stuck on WH. I have followed since the beginning. WH's guilt meter started at zero. Then he began to talk. He has lied about little things and he has lied about BIG things. His guilt meter is off the chart now, for me.

I definitely agree with this, and remembering back a bit I remember with me and my girlfriends, what was adorable and sexy from the cute guy we were into was the same thing that was totally creepy and gross from a guy we weren't into. I think he was a just maybe overzealous and awkward. Jmoo.

I love this statement because that is so true.

Was he a neighbor who would have been vulnerable to Wes threatening him, holding something over his head, or what have you? I don't need specifics...just wondering if you think it's possible that Wes coerced him.
The way WH talks I think he kept talking and twisting things and confused smokey into believing he saw a white car that day and around that time. Imo

Did WAVY and Smokey both see the white car? Trying to keep it all straight. Heck, he could be one of the threatened as well. 4 total charges on Obstruction. At this point I would need LE confirmation on the witness sightings of AJ driving truck and white car. The source of that info came from WH. Sorry, right now the only time I believe him is when his mouth is shut.

I know it seems I am stuck on WH. I have followed since the beginning. WH's guilt meter started at zero. Then he began to talk. He has lied about little things and he has lied about BIG things. His guilt meter is off the chart now, for me.

The way it reads in Wes's interview is that yes it was the smoking neighbor that saw the right car parked behind Aj's truck. And then the Wavy kid was the one that saw her coming and going and when she was coming back saw the white car following. It's confusing because he jumps back and forth in his statement.

Here is the part just about the smoking neighbor:
WH: Bottom line is my neighbor reported at 2:03 [unintelligible] 2 o’clock– he smokes, he doesn’t smoke in the house, he smokes on the porch – He said a little after 2 o’clock he saw behind my red truck that was parked in my driveway a small white 4 door compact car.

This is the Wavy kid's part:
The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him. I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o’clock he saw her pass by again. His words are “driving with purpose” and “not herself.” Those are his words, not our words. He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly. Now 2 o’clock is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house. Now this info is also not in the public - well not truthfully in the public - a minute or minute and a half later he recognized a white small compact car following her. Did not know this.

Okay - haha, I've been super busy but I see there still seem to be some questions regarding the neighbors' reports. This is all according the WH interview. Remember - there are two different neighbors who sighted her! "Smoky porch kid" is not a person!! :p

WH leaves gas station meeting with AJ at 12:45pm and is back to work around 1:15pm

Wavy kid sees AJ driving away from the house sometime between 1:00pm and 2:00pm.

Wavy kid sees AJ “driving with purpose” back toward the house around 2:00pm.

One minute later (WH says around 2:01pm) Wavy kid sees small white compact car driving behind AJ

Smoky porch neighbor reports seeing a white compact car in the driveway parked behind the porch “a little after 2:00pm” (WH says around 2:03pm)

Smoky porch neighbor did not see AJ when he saw the two cars in the driveway. Smoky porch neighbor saw no one getting in or out of the white car.

Last official sighting according to WH is when Wavy kid saw her driving toward the house at 2:01pm, apparently being followed.

AJ’s sister Justice arrives home from school around 2:25pm. AJ is not home at this time. The red truck is in the driveway, but the white car is gone. The red truck has been moved to the opposite side of the driveway than it was last seen on (not sure according to who).

Don’t have the exact time but sometime pretty soon after 2:25pm Justice texts AJ to see where she is, and AJ replies she is with friends.

Apparently both neighbors saw the white car - Wavy saw it "following her" and Smoky Porch saw it a few minutes later in the driveway.

Okay - haha, I've been super busy but I see there still seem to be some questions regarding the neighbors' reports. This is all according the WH interview. Remember - there are two different neighbors who sighted her! "Smoky porch kid" is not a person!! :p

Smokey isn't a PERSON? Ummm, okay. He's a bear? What?

Also if this was a high way someone would have to have saw something

Its not a highway, it rural country road with swamp and trees on both sides. Lots of bodies of water close by and river. The highway is close by but the clothes from what I understand where to far from the highway to have been thrown from car on highway.

I know this won't be popular, but I really believe NPD need to start leaning more heavily on JH. Based on what's comes out recently, and base on JH's behavior of late (dismissal of the media, no new searches, taking pictures at ODU game to satisfy her hobby) I have to believe she knows more than she is letting on, and while I hope this isn't the case, I'm starting to think she may be involved in some way, perhaps only indirectly. I can't believe she didn't know what WH was doing, and while that eventually could have led to him being kicked out, I just have this nagging suspicion that her expectations are low, because she KNOWS AJ isn't coming home alive.

I apologize for being negative, but the house of cards is starting to crumble.

judging by the amount of "thanks" this got, not an unpopular opinion at all. definitely agree.

does it make anyone else incredibly angry about how the media and "Find AJ" page spin WH to be a terrific, conscientious father figure?

:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member