VA - Aveion Lewis, 2, Roanoke, 14 January 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand...I have to keep ahold of myself because my Fiance will never understand how I can cry over strangers...he thinks I need help! I think that people that do NOT see what is happening to our children in this world are the ones that need help!! Thank God this poor angel was found, and please let there be hell on earth for the scum that is responsible. The DP is too easy for them!

SuzyQ how well I understand what you're saying about your Fiance not understanding. My ex husband didn't understand how I could cry over strangers either and he thought the same thing about me...I was crazy and needed help. My new husband tries to be as consoling as he can, but he has never had children of his own and I have a daughter and 2 small grandsons so it affects me differently. Plus I'm a very soft hearted person and I feel everybody else's pain and suffering. Having a soft heart tends to make me cry alot, but I'm so glad that God gave me a good heart so I could have empathy and sympathy for people. I guess that's why I don't understand how people can have no heart and do what BL has done.

Texas, I know what you mean, I just logged on here and I've been crying all day too. I'm at work and I have to try to keep a grip and not lose it here because I'm sure all these guys that work for me are getting tired of seeing their boss crying. But this just rips out your heart. I feel really weird, I'm upset and crying but at the same time I have a peace in my heart for Aveion because now he can be laid to rest the proper way. I'm sure there's a link somewhere in this thread with details of a funeral? I haven't read back through them yet. This is such a sad week for our area. They find Morgan and Aveion back to back. At least now there is closure in some ways.

His funeral is tentatively scheduled for Sunday afternoon:

The family is concentrating on making funeral plans. It looks like it will be held Sunday at 5 p.m. at St. Matthew's Word of Life Church.

http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=11889797

From the above link MBL posted.

“I would anticipate we will proceed to the March Grand Jury,“ says Roanoke Commonwealth’s Attorney Don Caldwell. He had originally planned to present murder charges against Brandon Lockett to the grand jury on Monday, even without Aveion’s body. “We quite honestly, in conjunction with the police, felt like it was a long shot that it would be found.“

I'm surprised to read they didn't think the body would be found. Apparently our prayers and our never giving up worked. I never thought they wouldn't find the body, but it had crossed my mind before we knew they were looking in the landfill.

IIRC, one of our local members posted he or she wasn't exactly thrilled with Caldwell. I hope he isn't as incompetent as some of the other professionals that were supposed to protect this baby. Caldwell HAS to know not only is the community outraged, but a nation is outraged by this preventable death! I hope they build a strong case and throw the book at BL.

I am still awaiting additional information on ML's involvement, because I have no doubts she to participated in this in some way. Maybe not in the murder itself, but certainly in assisting covering it up.

If Aveion was missing any longer than whatever time she was gone that day.. then she had something to do with the cover up. Unless she was the one off disposing of Aveion while he was the one back at the house... IMO... He couldn't have given himself those bruises and that fat lip... unless he hit himself with a board... Someone had to beat the crap out of his face..

Or Aveion could have hit him with a toy and that's could have caused BL to fly off into a rage and do what he did to Aveion. (But that's JMHO)

Or Aveion could have hit him with a toy and that's could have caused BL to fly off into a rage and do what he did to Aveion. (But that's JMHO)

I honestly think that this is the culmination of a short lifetime of abuse and neglect. Maybe the last beating really was the last. We probably won't see an autopsy report, but hopefully, we will be made aware of the COD..

http://www.roanoke.com/news/breaking/wb/234737

When the body thought to be that of 2-year-old Aveion Lewis was found in a regional landfill, he was wrapped in packaging and bound with tape, a search warrant filed today in Roanoke Circuit Court says.

Just bringing this over...now hopefully the implication of ML will begin...

When the body thought to be that of 2-year-old Aveion Lewis was found in a regional landfill, he was wrapped in packaging and bound with tape, a search warrant filed today in Roanoke Circuit Court says.

I wanted to post that...but just couldn't bring myself to do it... This story gets more sad by the day...

I wanted to post that...but just couldn't bring myself to do it... This story gets more sad by the day...

And it will get worse before the story ends...but at least the animals who called themselves his parents were arrogant enough to kindly provide the Commonwealth with more than enough evidence to give this baby the justice he was denied in life.

From the above link, BBM.

Specifically, police are seeking "all packaging items. All identification items, receipts, bar codes, and applications for membership. Any adhesive tape. All documents pertaining to Aveion Lewis."

'and applications for membership'. Any idea's why LE included applications for membership? The only thing coming to mind, is if they included family information was Aveion included and what dates for any applications for membership. Any thoughts on this?

And yes, I hope some of what was seized from the search warrent implicates Morgan. I have no doubts she knew, none whatsover.

Specifically, police are seeking "all packaging items. All identification items, receipts, bar codes, and applications for membership. Any adhesive tape. All documents pertaining to Aveion Lewis."

'and applications for membership'. Any idea's why LE included applications for membership? The only thing coming to mind, is if they included family information was Aveion included and what dates for any applications for membership. Any thoughts on this?

And yes, I hope some of what was seized from the search warrent implicates Morgan. I have no doubts she knew, none whatsover.

I first thought of Sam's Club or other big box store when I read the 'applications for membership'...still mulling it over (and don't really sense it's a gym / workout club).

I'm thinking the 'applications for membership' has something to do with what he was wrapped in.

Officers took swabs from a training toilet, toddler bed and stains under the toddler bed and on a bedroom closet door.

Someone on here mentioned him being potty-trained. Was he thrown against the door for making a mess? Dear God...

I first thought of Sam's Club or other big box store when I read the 'applications for membership'...still mulling it over (and don't really sense it's a gym / workout club).

I thought of Sam's Club right away, too. Could he have been wrapped in some sort of Sam's Club packaging?

I'm trying to figure out what kind of packaging - because when you buy at Sam's (here in Roanoke) they do not put your purchases in any kind of bags or wrapping. It's up to you to bring your own or use various boxes that previously contained products.

ETA: Do we know where ML works?

I thought of Sam's Club right away, too. Could he have been wrapped in some sort of Sam's Club packaging?

I was thinking more along the lines of a product that would only be available from Sam's....some kind of big plastic bag with a Sam's logo or product that's only available from that store....do they have their own brand of trash bags?

It's been a while since I've been to Sam's.

ETA: does Sam's give ya a copy of the membership application if ya fill it out at the store -- then get signed up? I can't remember that either today!! My 'crud' / flu still has my head too fuzzy. :crazy:

I've never seen any Sam's club brand stuff...but that's not to say there isn't any - just may not be a product I'm looking for. Now I know their pallets are wrapped with a heavy clear plastic wrap that probably has Sam's identifiers on it - but I can't figure out why someone would have that type of used plastic laying around.

Now if ML works for Sam's...that's the only way I'd see one of them having access to some kind of wrapping from there....but still wouldn't know why anyone would want that kind of wrapping...

I'm trying to think out of the box on this one...but not having much luck.

Their memberships - as far as I know you tell them at the door that you want to purchase a membership and they direct you to a service desk. But I would guess that someone could get an application for someone else and take it to them - but that person would have to take it back to the store in order for the pic to be taken and card to be issued.

If they are already members, one gets a renewal application in the mail yearly. Sam's does have their own trash bag line (don't like it!). The SW also said bar codes and receipts ... so, I'm thinking that ML or jerk-head is a member of Sam's and they found the baby in a Sam's trash bag, and want to link the UPC on the box and the receipt showing they bought it to the parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix