VA VA - Barbara Monaco, 18, Virginia Beach, 20 Aug 1978

I believe that, as the reports say, she was kidnapped or at first she was of her own free will looking for adventure and romance... but it went very badly for her, perhaps they should have given the informant immunity to find out what happened and then file a lawsuit against her. ..
rest in peace barbara

As far as I can "see" and IMO at least one had a conscious or even remorse, struggling with his demons so much that he took his own life in 2001. One suspect seems to have died of cancer. I think there were 5 perps who committed this horrible crime, including the informant who committed suicide and pointed towards 4 "men", leaving himself out of the story.

According to this interview Missing in Connecticut: Family seeks justice in Derby woman's 1978 death (video) it seems a lot of people know about it and know exactly who they are, including the police. Even Barbara's family knows who killed their beautiful daughter and sister. The pain and frustration must be unbearable. I think it's a complete disgrace nobody speaks up and helps making the finding of Barbara's remains possible.

To whom this may concern: for the sake of this poor family stop looking the other way and come forward with what you know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back