VA - Boy, 6, in custody after shooting teacher, Newport News, Jan 2023 *mom charged* #3

@airportwoman
Well, maybe the 3 yr old ASKED "family member, 34-year-old" V.C. to put the loaded gun into his backpack. After all, Monday is ---

SHOW-and-TELL day./ sarc

Seriously, glad that no one was shot.

Interesting that Richmond PD charging the 34 y/o ID'ed the man as a "family member."
Seems unlikely to be brother of a 3 y/o, but possible.
Did not say father or parent, did not say a member of, resident of, or visitor to the 3 y/o's household.
This man could also have been an uncle, cousin, in-law, etc.

I think that we have all seen it from the beginning. But the rest, is horrific. Absolutely criminal behavior. A teacher, bleeding from a GSW, and supervision stays locked behind a door?! What the heck?!
And did you read the part of the Grand Jury report where when Ms. Zwerner went to tell the Asst. Principal that the child was being aggressive, the Asst. Principal NEVER LOOKED UP from her computer and didn't respond until the teacher left. What is up with that woman? Is she related to the child or something??

Also, that report is so well written -- kudos to whoever authored it. It reads like a thriller, but more terrifying because it really happened.

And did you read the part of the Grand Jury report where when Ms. Zwerner went to tell the Asst. Principal that the child was being aggressive, the Asst. Principal NEVER LOOKED UP from her computer and didn't respond until the teacher left. What is up with that woman? Is she related to the child or something??

Also, that report is so well written -- kudos to whoever authored it. It reads like a thriller, but more terrifying because it really happened.
Parker was sick and tired of Abby complaining about the misbehaving 6 year old and likely did not really like her. Parker may have taken a special liking to this kid, he was one of her favorite students. So anything said against him wasn't appreciated. IMO only.
I can't believe that many people approached her, in one day, about the same thing, and not once did she think, hey I should look into this.

Parker was sick and tired of Abby complaining about the misbehaving 6 year old and likely did not really like her. Parker may have taken a special liking to this kid, he was one of her favorite students. So anything said against him wasn't appreciated. IMO only.
I can't believe that many people approached her, in one day, about the same thing, and not once did she think, hey I should look into this.
Yes, I definitely got that vibe as well (about her probably not liking Abby). And I also wondered if she was desperately trying to keep this kid off LE's radar for as long as possible. Which is a laudable goal, except this kid needed way more help than they could give him at that school and she did him a disservice by basically ensuring that he wouldn't get all the help he should have been given. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R
Back