GUILTY VA - Brianna Armstrong, 43, Virginia Beach, 7 May 2015

Wow, pink, thanks for the article. I didn't expect this. Sounds really evil and planned. RIP Brianna....

I'm guessing this is somebody that has a serious interest in, and practices, BDSM and rough sex. Hell, they have entire websites aimed at that kinda stuff these days.

The only bright spot in this case would be that they have at least found her now, and know it was murder.
She was kept alive for 2weeks (+) , probably tortured, murdered and then dismembered. Hopefully in that order.

I think it's safe to say this isn't going to turn out to be your garden variety killer either. We've got a real sicko on this one.

Personally, I think they are going to zoom in on a suspect pretty quick, somebody this deranged isn't going to be hard to identify from an investigative standpoint.
I've read all of the articles with working links and have seen absolutely nothing that has to do with BDSM. Did I miss something?

I don't think it's her husband or her ex-husband. They were under scrutiny from day one after she was reported missing. The husband lawyered up after the cops started asking him the same questions over and over and probably making his life hell. He wouldn't allow them to search the house under directive from his lawyer, we've all seen that before. Don't talk to 'em, don't agree to anything.

She was kept somewhere for over two weeks without raising any suspicion by anyone. In her profession, it is easy to imagine a scenario where a customer would come in, lay down, and get a massage, while taking the entire process completely out of context. Who knows what they may have discussed. He may have become infatuated with her, and then possibly rejected by her when his advances were turned down. Strippers and exotic dancers have to deal with these kinds of creeps on a regular basis. That's why most of those places have bouncers the size of Dallas Cowboy linebackers serving as security and walking the dancers to their cars after their shift is over.

I think via investigation, they are going to find records of contact with this person through cell phone calls, texts,
or e-mails. I think she knew him through work.

I've read all of the articles with working links and have seen absolutely nothing that has to do with BDSM. Did I miss something?

Read the first sentence again. If I type IMO will that help ?

Read the first sentence again. If I type IMO will that help ?
I was just trying to understand what you were basing your guess on. As someone who enjoys bdsm and rough sex, I wonder why that's where your mind went. There is a huge difference between safe and consensual moments shared between two adults and someone being murdered and dismembered. I may like things others don't, but there is no part of my brain that is wired to think that murder and dismemberment are okay.

But why let them search one house and not the other?
They will eventually!
With a warrant.

I think its him!

I was just trying to understand what you were basing your guess on. As someone who enjoys bdsm and rough sex, I wonder why that's where your mind went. There is a huge difference between safe and consensual moments shared between two adults and someone being murdered and dismembered. I may like things others don't, but there is no part of my brain that is wired to think that murder and dismemberment are okay.

I think this is more anger and rage!

I think this is more anger and rage!
I agree. Also, I feel terrible saying this, but she wasn't a tiny woman. Whoever did this need to be physically capable of moving her to where she was found. Maybe this person isn't very strong?

I agree. Also, I feel terrible saying this, but she wasn't a tiny woman. Whoever did this need to be physically capable of moving her to where she was found. Maybe this person isn't very strong?
Maybe that is where the dismemberment comes into play?

Maybe that is where the dismemberment comes into play?
Right, that's what I'm trying to say. Obviously it is a sick thing to do, but could've been done out of an imagined necessity and not so much to satisfy some sort of twisted desire.

My mind goes there anytime I hear about someone being held for two weeks, murdered, dismembered and spread around like trash in plastic bags. Sounds like the slavemaster from hell to me. I don't think they were reciting bible verses and having girlie chats during that two week span. We'll see how it plays out.

My mind goes there anytime I hear about someone being held for two weeks, murdered, dismembered and spread around like trash in plastic bags. Sounds like the slavemaster from hell to me. I don't think they were reciting bible verses and having girlie chats during that two week span. We'll see how it plays out.
Okay. So I was wondering if I'd missed something that would make someone with even the most basic knowledge of what BDSM really is make a logical mental connection between this and that. I can see from this reply that no, I haven't. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

http://wavy.com/2015/06/09/search-warrant-details-new-information-in-homicide-of-chesapeake-woman/

According to the search warrant, Creek was advised by his lawyer to not assist police in the investigation and not to allow them inside the Mark Street house, where he reported his wife missing from.

The search warrant for the Mark Street house instructs Chesapeake officers to look for “items or implements which may have been used to restrain, detain, or otherwise restrict the movement of the victim,” as well as edged weapons, such as saws, axes and knives. The warrant also said police would search the home for trash bags, bleach, floor cleaners and protective gloves.

No one has been charged in this case, but the warrant states it is a case of first-degree murder.

I'm sure an ME or forensic scientist can tell if a body had been frozen. BUT if a body had been frozen and then thawed, doesn't this mess with determining a time of death? Freezing a body might make it easier to cut. We had a chest freezer once that if you took out the trays and racks, you could place a fair size body in it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back