VA VA - Brittany Williams, 7, Richmond, 18 Aug 2000

It’s more likely that she never had it. There’s only a 25% chance of a mother passing it on to her unborn baby. Someone either assumed she had it, or lied about it for benefits.

Seems crazy they wouldn't have tested the baby. Surely they could access her medical records to see if a test was done and what were the results. If the first test comes back positive they do a 2nd more specific test so that false positives are ruled out.

But yeah, someone could've dropped the ball. Crazy and horrible to think this sweet little girl was prescribed medications for HIV/AIDS if she didn't even have it. Those meds back then had very unpleasant side effects.

Some interesting quotes from article cited above:

"Stevenson and McElroy wasted no time taking their own, in-lab DNA test through Labcorp. They say they were not surprised by the results. The report, which can be used as a legal court document, says the two have a 95.83% probability of being half-sisters." <--If they had faked the results (sent in both samples from the same person), I'd expect the results to say something like "they two have a 99% probability of being twin sisters."

"“And yes. I’m going by Brittany now. I don’t want no ties to my adoptive name. That is not me,” said Stevenson."

"Stevenson says she didn’t get answers from her adoptive parents about her adoption. Stevenson’s birth certificate does not match the birthdate of Brittany Williams. Stevenson says she has not yet been able to get hold of adoption documents."

Sounds like she is NOT close with her adoptive family and they haven't been helpful to her at all. I wouldn't be surprised if the adoptive family got her by less than legal means.

shes posting multiple rants on Facebook accusing her adoptive father of being serial killer Lester Eubanks, among other things. I don’t necessarily blame them for not being cooperative with her if she is making up stories. Imo it’s convenient this all came up in the middle of her trying to regain custody of her daughter from her adoptive parents. I am anxious to hear the results of LEs DNA test.

I have been following this for over 2 months and that entire time fbi supposedly have been testing dna. She only started the claims with an attempt to get custody back from her adoptive parents who the court gave the child back to the day last week. I believe that the person she did the dna test is her sister but I do not believe either of them is the child of Rose Brittany's birth mother. Rose had a sister Brenda Martin who is still alive and Brittany/Katie has proclaimed she is not related to. Brittany and her mother did not meet foster mom that was sent to prison until she was 3 and she met them at an aids treatment facility. Brittany's viral loads were being monitored up until her disappearance at age 7.

No link yet, but apparently Kaylynn will be on the Dr Phil show on Jan 17 & 18. That will be interesting.

Not sure what I think. That Lester Eubanks accusation makes me wonder what else she has made up.
She has said Rose Marie's half-sister was not actually a half-sister, and that is why their DNA aren't matching.
???
And like someone else said, the pictures on the adoptive parents' FB pages don't add up with what is known about Brittany.

No link yet, but apparently Kaylynn will be on the Dr Phil show on Jan 17 & 18. That will be interesting.

Not sure what I think. That Lester Eubanks accusation makes me wonder what else she has made up.
She has said Rose Marie's half-sister was not actually a half-sister, and that is why their DNA aren't matching.
???
And like someone else said, the pictures on the adoptive parents' FB pages don't add up with what is known about Brittany.

yeah imo, if it was a match, LE would have said so by now. Thanks for the update @AliceInPain

She and her advocate were on Dr. Phil saying that her DNA test matches her sister. They do not know how she ended up out of the group home, in the hands of her adopted parents. They are asking for people to come forward with any knowledge of this situation.

...Henrico Police said they’re able to confirm that Stevenson is not the lost child.
“Law enforcement came to these findings after a robust review of medical records, adoption records, consultation with infectious disease physicians, dozens of interviews and DNA analysis,”...
(from linked article above)
I don't understand why LE didn't inform her (or msm that wrote about it) earlier, before it was broadcast on national television?

She and her advocate were on Dr. Phil saying that her DNA test matches her sister. They do not know how she ended up out of the group home, in the hands of her adopted parents. They are asking for people to come forward with any knowledge of this situation.
The FBI proved that she's not Brittany. She's not Brittany. I'm 99.5 positive. I really can't say more on a public forum, but she's not Brittany and she knows that she's not Brittany.

Bumping up for Brittany.

The most recent information I can find is this article from January 2022, updated in December 2022.

"DNA testing conducted by the FBI laboratory in Quantico, Virginia, conclusively states we had not located Brittany,” Henrico Police wrote to NBC12...
NBC12 traveled to Kim Parker’s current home in South Carolina to see if she would talk. After asking Parker what happened to Brittany Williams, she walked back into her home without a response...
"

Screen-Shot-2024-02-15-at-10.32.59-AM.png

Brittany Williams was just three years old in 1996 when her mother, dying of AIDS, made the difficult decision to place her in the care of Kim Parker, who ran a charity organization in the Richmond region known as Rainbow Kids.

But when Williams, who was born with AIDS, was seven years old, she disappeared, sparking an investigation that has yet to uncover her whereabouts. Now, a new podcast is attempting to shed light on the case and what may have happened to Williams.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back