Found Deceased VA - Carina Susana Leach, 52, no-show at work, family concerned, Virginia Beach, Oceanfront, 14 Feb 2024

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
428091853_760386366280708_7217111116154433238_n-e1707950104951.jpg

Virginia Beach police say 52-year-old Carina Susana Leach’s family and friends are concerned for her well-being.

She lives in the Oceanfront, a canvass of the area and a review of surveillance footage didn’t provide any leads.

She had a DWI back in 2019. It was a first arrest for DWI but her BAC was .15 - .20 which is about twice the legal limit. This is concerning in my opinion, not the actions of someone that had "one glass too many" but could be someone who may have had a history with alcohol abuse. Her driving privileges were restricted and she was on probation 24 hours but looks like her driving rights are restored by now and no further arrests in VA.

Hoping for good news. It's a bit worrisome since she didn't show up at work, and her relatives are worried about her.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A bit about Virginia Beach, VA - -
Virginia Beach, a coastal city in southeastern Virginia, lies where the Chesapeake Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean. A 3-mile boardwalk stretches along its beach-lined oceanfront. The bayside First Landing State Park marks the 1607 arrival of the Jamestown colonists from England. The Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center exhibits ocean life including sharks, rays and sea turtles in globally themed habitats. ― Google
Population: 457,672 (2021)

This woman has been missing for 2 days now and they are not reporting on it or giving more info about any vehicle she may have been driving. That’s a little concerning to me. There is also a post showing that her image could match a Jane doe that was hurt or possibly killed in a hit and run. I have never seen the news only report on a case once and not follow up to say she is still missing or has been found. But yet nothing for 2 days.

This woman has been missing for 2 days now and they are not reporting on it or giving more info about any vehicle she may have been driving. That’s a little concerning to me. There is also a post showing that her image could match a Jane doe that was hurt or possibly killed in a hit and run. I have never seen the news only report on a case once and not follow up to say she is still missing or has been found. But yet nothing for 2 days.
In Chicago, people go missing and there may be weeks that elapse before there is any follow up.In a smaller city you'd expect more coverage though. A lot of it depends on whether there is cause to believe the person may be in harm's way or if LE has been provided additional information. You'd be surprised how little LE may have to work with sometimes.

In Chicago, people go missing and there may be weeks that elapse before there is any follow up.In a smaller city you'd expect more coverage though. A lot of it depends on whether there is cause to believe the person may be in harm's way or if LE has been provided additional information. You'd be surprised how little LE may have to work with sometimes.
In Virginia the news will repeat missing person cases over and over. It’s unusual for VA Beach to not say what car they are driving or report on a case more than once. Same in Richmond, VA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93
Back