VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so now YOU THINK because LE thinks that this is a subgenre of rap and the black culture they are targeting it? Come on!

Edited to ad: NOT that LE cares its a subgenre of rap at all. Again, that has nothing to do with this case.

The scary part is that it's gonna piss off the bible thumppin far right and they are gonna go after anything and everything. Since there is already a history of far right politics and blatant racism, I think dangrsmind has a valid point here. Rap became much more controversial(and in some minds, dangerous) when it started appeal to White suburbia.

I keep reading and reading and reading, trying to find something of redeeming value in anything posted by the core people (or fans) involved with this genre. It's not working out for me.

The same thought keeps formulating (well, not really a thought so much as a label) in response to this situation and the genre: losers, what a bunch of effing losers - the lot of 'em.

The more I try to push that thought away ...

I'm normally a pretty open-minded person when it comes to lifestyle choices and music genres. Unfortunately, when people joke about raping children, I'm kinda not so open-minded anymore.

Respect has to be earned - these people demand it via disrespecting other human beings (which is obviously nonsensical). It's not just about pushing boundaries or rebelling against institutions for them - it's about hating on a society that won't accept their idiotic posing as legitimate.

I've been following this case from the beginning. I've got all kinds of links & screenshots etc. saved but I think that was all wasted time & energy. There is nothing here that interests me anymore.

There's 40 or 50 yr. old+ something mothers in this movement for cariste's sake. I viewed their myspace pages. Seriously, there should be a law that once you become a mother, you're not allowed to be a groupie and wear bandannas & try to be gangsta and post in netphonics & provide partyhouses for your kids who are under the delusion that they're anarchists.

Blah. I'm done.

Sorry for the kinda o/t rant.

I'm just really disappointed in the human race right now.

The scary part is that it's gonna piss off the bible thumppin far right and they are gonna go after anything and everything. Since there is already a history of far right politics and blatant racism, I think dangrsmind has a valid point here.

I do not understand why race is being brought into this case period. It has absolutely nothing to do with this case and I normally agree with you on most of your posts.

I think the bible thumpers as you call them will be more pissed off about the worshiping the devil part and wont even understand that this genre of music's roots were black.

I think when most people look at the music in general in this case, its about the fact that these kids and their idols worshiped all thats EVIL.

I did lose a custody battle yesterday for my 2 oldest children due to the fact my EX LIED and said i spent the weekend with Sam McCroskey, that he wrote a song about me and paid my way into that show, which is all a lie. (It is a temporary order based on more investigation done by the lawyers im guessing) CPS was never involved and did not come and take my children. These accusations were brought to family court by my childrens father in a emergency hearing. NOT social services.
It got brought up in family court that this music that the judge admitted she had never even heard of before somehow makes me a axe murdering psychopath and my kids are in danger bc of it is ridiculous. I brought up the fact that i have been into this music since 1997 and none of them have ever even had a broken bone.MY children are NOT exposed to it, i think it is ADULT entertainment. There are things are just are not appropriate for children to listen to and some of my musical choices are just that, Adult entertainment.
I do not support pedophiles or murdering anyone anytime ever.

So please do not bash me over this. I came into this thread to give insight on what happened at SFTW and a lil insight on how all parties involved in this horrific crime were loved respected people and no one would have thought something like this would have happened.

I decided to distance myself from this genre of music bc i find it disturbing to listen to some of the lyrics bc it reminds me of what happened to my friends and how it seems some ppl are using it to get their name out and get some promotion from it all.

I am a damn good mother. period. And i tend to prove this in court since i was not aware of these accusations ahead of time i went to court and had no time to compile evidence to support my statements which i assure will be brought into evidence at the next hearing.

I do not understand why race is being brought into this case period. It has absolutely nothing to do with this case and I normally agree with you on most of your posts.

I think the bible thumpers as you call them will be more pissed off about the worshiping the devil part and wont even understand that this genre of music's roots were black.

I think when most people look at the music in general in this case, its about the fact that these kids and their idols worshiped all thats EVIL.

Well, it's almost too obvious that the thumpers will be pissed off at the Satanic aspect! However, you have to understand that in this particular case, the Devil's message comes in the form of rap, which is an African American art form. Race isn't front and center, but the question is whether or not politicians are going to brand this Evil Satanic music or Evil Satanic Rap music? If it's the latter, than all controversial hip-hop/rap could be placed under the microscope

I did lose a custody battle yesterday for my 2 oldest children due to the fact my EX LIED and said i spent the weekend with Sam McCroskey, that he wrote a song about me and paid my way into that show, which is all a lie. (It is a temporary order based on more investigation done by the lawyers im guessing) CPS was never involved and did not come and take my children. These accusations were brought to family court by my childrens father in a emergency hearing. NOT social services.
It got brought up in family court that this music that the judge admitted she had never even heard of before somehow makes me a axe murdering psychopath and my kids are in danger bc of it is ridiculous. I brought up the fact that i have been into this music since 1997 and none of them have ever even had a broken bone.MY children are NOT exposed to it, i think it is ADULT entertainment. There are things are just are not appropriate for children to listen to and some of my musical choices are just that, Adult entertainment.
I do not support pedophiles or murdering anyone anytime ever.

So please do not bash me over this. I came into this thread to give insight on what happened at SFTW and a lil insight on how all parties involved in this horrific crime were loved respected people and no one would have thought something like this would have happened.

I decided to distance myself from this genre of music bc i find it disturbing to listen to some of the lyrics bc it reminds me of what happened to my friends and how it seems some ppl are using it to get their name out and get some promotion from it all.

I am a damn good mother. period. And i tend to prove this in court since i was not aware of these accusations ahead of time i went to court and had no time to compile evidence to support my statements which i assure will be brought into evidence at the next hearing.

Thank you for being brave enough to speak up on this and for sharing your insider's point of view. I wish nothing but the best for you. You seem to have the right perspective on this whole situation and you definitely have your priorities in order. Hopefully your personal matters will sort themselves out for the better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels