Identified! VA - Fredericksburg, Wht/HispMale UP12425, 25-35, Apr'14 - Name not found

I agree with the hit and run scenario if the rumor of the decedent having a large amount of cash on them is true. IMO it was not a robbery or a drug related crime. Could be a victim of domestic violence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought about hit and run as well. If the victim was really carrying a large amount of cash, perhaps he/she was selling drugs, and family and friends have been reluctant to file a missing persons report.

I mostly read here, because you guys are awesome and I am still learning my way around some of the sites and how to research but I found this young man who has been missing since 8/12. I don't know how long this body has been out there, so I don't know if this is too long of a person gone missing for this UID.

http://www.missingin.org/reg7731/najiy_h_brower.htm

I mostly read here, because you guys are awesome and I am still learning my way around some of the sites and how to research but I found this young man who has been missing since 8/12. I don't know how long this body has been out there, so I don't know if this is too long of a person gone missing for this UID.

http://www.missingin.org/reg7731/najiy_h_brower.htm

I have read a few heartbreaking articles about Na'jiy.

Here is one of those that speaks of his baby being due in Jan 2013.

http://articles.philly.com/2012-10-25/news/34709178_1_missing-person-case-stevens-pregnant-girlfriend

The black and missing website also had an article where his mother talks about him. That article tore me up.

Off topic , the black and missing website is one of my favorite . They do not get enough acclaim.IMO.

The reporter replied to me! She said it could be a few weeks before results are in.

Would you be willing to contact her again to see if she has gotten any updates in the past 4 months?

The deceased was a white or Hispanic male, black hair, about 5'11", age 25 - 35. They have 380 names on the rule out list:

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/12425

Apparently was not a hit and run as there was no trauma noted.

This is an odd assortment of items found with body - wallet, personal papers, $85 in case, $2.55 in change, key, lip balm, plastic bag containing cell phone and cell phone battery.

They have personal papers and a cell phone but can't figure out who he was? Hell if I were found dead with my cell phone all they'd have to do is call any of the numbers in the phone and someone could tell they who I was.

How personal can the "personal papers" be if they don't have identifying information? Most people have credit cards and an ID in their wallets. This makes me suspect he was actively trying to ensure he couldn't be identified, or he had stolen the wallet and phone.

Also, does the mention of the phone battery mean he had an additional battery, or are they just being specific in stating his phone had a battery?

And even if the phone had a battery he had a freaking cellphone -- they weren't able to trace by the numbers (was is it, the EID?)??

The reporter got back to me again and said she still didn't know the name, but police told her he was a homeless man who had possibly committed suicide.

That would make the most sense when it comes to the stuff found with him. BUT I hope that doesn't mean they're just like "k. Case closed."

He was wearing a DJ lawn sprinklers T shirt , which is located in Stafford VA . However there is a good will off of the 125 exit so maybe his shirt came from there. The 125 exit has a few homeless people.

I heard this UID had 5000.00 in his pocket and was found hanging in a tree. I guess I was misinformed.

He was wearing a DJ lawn sprinklers T shirt , which is located in Stafford VA . However there is a good will off of the 125 exit so maybe his shirt came from there. The 125 exit has a few homeless people.

I heard this UID had 5000.00 in his pocket and was found hanging in a tree. I guess I was misinformed.

A homeless man with $5000.00 cash... man if that is true that is odd.

I'm curious to know if they've questioned DJ's about possible missing employees or ex-employees that may've kept friendships with current employees.

I'm getting a permission error on this NamUs profile.

I wish they would have let us known a name at least. Same thing happened in this guys case. They failed to notify the local community, of his ID. But there is no explaination as to why this thread is marked this way. Who was this guy ,they found hanging in a tree with 5 gs in his pocket?

Najiy H Brower - Virginia Missing Person Directory

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiouscanadian
Back