Found Deceased VA - Gregory Lamont Minor, 43, Triangle, Prince William County, 22 Nov 2018 *endangered*

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
47258863_1936069986442425_3117946605341245440_n.jpg

*MISSING ENDANGERED ADULT: The Prince William County Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing and endangered adult, Gregory Lamont MINOR. Gregory was last seen at his residence located in the 18200 block of Old Triangle Rd in Triangle (22172) on November 22 around 5:56AM. Gregory was originally reported missing to police on November 30 after he had not been heard from since November 22. Upon further investigation, Gregory was reclassified as endangered on December 4. While Gregory is believed to be missing under voluntary circumstances, detectives are concerned for his safety. There have been no known sightings of Gregory since November 22. Anyone with information on this person’s whereabouts is asked to call Prince William County police at 703-792-6500 or your local police department.

Gregory Lamont MINOR is described as a black male, 43 years of age, 6’01”, 190lbs, with brown eyes and black hair.
He was last seen wearing a tan jacket and blue jeans.

Prince William County Police Department

Missing Endangered Man Sought In Triangle: Police

Prayers that he is found safe! Gregory is the brother of my son’s 1st grade teacher.

Body of Triangle man missing since November found in field

On January 4 at 9:13 a.m., officers responded to a property located in the 14300 block of Dumfries Road near the Prince William County Public Schools Kelly Leadership Center in Independent Hill to investigate a death.

The caller reported to police that a body was discovered lying in a field at the location. The caller, and other individuals, were at the site to survey the property for upcoming construction. The victim, initially identified as a male, was pronounced dead at the scene. The body was transported to the Medical Examiner’s Office where an autopsy was completed and the identity of the victim was confirmed.

Preliminarily, based on the autopsy, there are no indications of foul play in the victim’s death. The death appears to be non-criminal in nature.

[...]

That’s so sad! It seems a very random place...laying in a field...to pass away of natural causes. Though, I suppose he may have been cutting through a field as a shortcut to wherever he was going, and had a heart event/aneurysm/etc. I hope they get answers from the autopsy.

That’s so sad! It seems a very random place...laying in a field...to pass away of natural causes. Though, I suppose he may have been cutting through a field as a shortcut to wherever he was going, and had a heart event/aneurysm/etc. I hope they get answers from the autopsy.
More likely a suicide. (They don't indicate natural causes, only that it was non-criminal without foul play.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catmom953
Back