VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit to knowing very little about these drugs but could these drugs interacting with alcohol, combined with whatever medication Hannah was taking for her illness, possibly have a quicker effect?

Back in the day... IME Nope. However I do think those really strong pills out now, I forget what they are called could have messed her up in about 20 minutes.JMO I have seen people go from normal to almost dead in about that time (bartending)

Interesting that in all the chaos that seemed to be his personal life, he was able to care for tomato plants.

I admit to knowing very little about these drugs but could these drugs interacting with alcohol, combined with whatever medication Hannah was taking for her illness, possibly have a quicker effect?

I'm not sure but it sounds more likely to me if she was in fact spiked it would have been with a sedative drug like sleeping pills or ghb.

Yes, you can die from MDMA use. MDMA can cause problems with the body’s ability to regulate temperature, particularly when it is used in active, hot settings (like dance parties or concerts). On rare occasions, this can lead to a sharp rise in body temperature (known as hyperthermia), which can cause liver, kidney, or heart failure or even death.

Not saying one way or the other if it played a part, but I has a friend who passed away in 10th grade from E at a concert. Tons of people around her but everyone just thought she was sleepy and drunk.

I'd also like to point out this about dreads...1. They can be for "religious" reasons, and we know JM is religious. 2. Fashion, which they are popular...but in c-ville they're popular because of dave matthews band & "hippie culture." 3. Maybe he just liked them?

The coworker said he got LESS friendly:
A co-worker at UVa said Matthew’s demeanor changed the week after Graham disappeared. Typically jovial, she said, Matthew became reserved, and began taking his lunch break alone.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virgini...cle_6bacebeb-68f5-542c-a52b-5ad91e1121f1.html

But I know earlier we had someone say he got more chatty or stopped to talk and didn't usually, etc. after she went missing.

Who was that? I thought it was landlord but I'm not finding that quote now.

Interesting that his interactions seemed to change the opposite way in two different contexts.

I'm not sure but it sounds more likely to me if she was in fact spiked it would have been with a sedative drug like sleeping pills or ghb.

I think GHB is a good candidate. Whatever it was it changed her quickly.

This is so scary!! Imagine if you had met him somewhere remote?

Ugh! Or let him pick me up at my house like he suggested! I was new to the dating scene for the first time since I was 19 (28 at this time) so I wasn't sure what was appropriate or not but my instinct was to not let him pick me up because I have a little girl and this is her home. I was so glad I trusted my gut on that. But it took some time for me to not worry that he somehow followed me. I still feel sick when I think about the whatif's.

If also like to point out this about dreads...1. They can be for "religious" reasons, and we know JM is religious. 2. Fashion, which they are popular...but in c-ville they're popular because of dave matthews band & "hippie culture." 3. Maybe he just liked them?

I think it's a mixture of all 3 of those. Especially 2. He was definitely into rock music based on his old myspace page and close friends.

As to the validity of the Coy article: Why would a woman (or 2) experience such boundary issues that they have to ask the guy to stop, and witness the same guy with a young, incapacitated girl, and not SAY or do anything?! Seems off.

Edit: nevermind! two different women

He had to have put something in her drink if she was as bad as the bar owner said. She was walking quickly and without visible impairment when he first circles around to go after her and when they're seen walking side by side from the jeweler's surveillance video.

ETA sorry, 15 people said this before me ...oops....

But... WG said she was in distress before she even met up with JM... So...who really knows.

As a mother of a child with Autism, I will not entertain this theory.

Just want to say Autism does not equal murderer.

(Not assuming that's what you mean, but...)
Sorry about your child. I have a nephew with severe autism. :(

I think it's a mixture of all 3 of those. Especially 2. He was definitely into rock music based on his old myspace page and close friends.

He has a MySpace profile? I bet I still have one out there too.

It's a joke we use to make about UVA and Dave Matthews Band (because they're from c-ville). All these kids smoking weed and listening to Jam bands (we, Richmond, are the, for lack of a better word, the outcasts. Art students/etc). UVA is very prestigious.

First reports of nurse wrong then orderly. Still no direct evidence to speak of. I want to know why they think he only ATTEMPTED to define her. This charge isn't going to stick.. Unless if course his DNA matches some other cases or to some of Hannah's at his res. and or car.....I'm on the fence. Warrants are sealed. Why? To protect LE witch hunt? If they Hv relevant info release it.

:waitasec:
That happens in A LOT of cases...

And happens in even more that they are sealed for a particular length of time or until perhaps someone files a "freedom of information" type thing to get them released (which isn't even possible everywhere)

A significant percentage of the cases discussed here have sealed warrants, at least initially, and many even all the way until trial, with only some leaks or some very vague details.

The coworker said he got LESS friendly:

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virgini...cle_6bacebeb-68f5-542c-a52b-5ad91e1121f1.html

But I know earlier we had someone say he got more chatty or stopped to talk and didn't usually, etc. after she went missing.

Who was that? I thought it was landlord but I'm not finding that quote now.

Interesting that his interactions seemed to change the opposite way in two different contexts.

Wow. This is interesting. Could this suggest remorse? A first time offender?

Sorry about your child. I have a nephew with severe autism. :(

Don't be sorry! I love her for who she is! She's a super cool kid who happens to have Autism.

Kids/ppl with Autism have gotten bad (and untrue) reputation's b/c of false statements made about mass murders.

First reports of nurse wrong then orderly. Still no direct evidence to speak of. I want to know why they think he only ATTEMPTED to define her. This charge isn't going to stick.. Unless if course his DNA matches some other cases or to some of Hannah's at his res. and or car.....I'm on the fence. Warrants are sealed. Why? To protect LE witch hunt? If they Hv relevant info release it.

It's never been said he was a nurse.

Though a few people here were inaccurately describing the role of a patient transporter, or an OR tech, etc. In some of those instances it may have sounded like he was a nurse, but it was constantly being pointed out as being wrong on WS by people linking to actual job descriptions.

In fact, "nurse" came up more by people saying they thought HANNAH was in a nursing program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX