VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another FYI from Find Hannah FB page, rumor has it the white following guy says he called in the tip himself,also people saying they called in tips Monday and didnt get called back until today.

The dreads guy is wearing capri pants? Do men wear capri pants?
Can't speak to VA, but this is not at all uncommon in many cities around here. Not my style at all, but I see it all the time.

Looks like the long shorts a lot of guys are wearing. Maybe it's a Va thing, because his outfit didn't look odd to me at all.

I think just really long shorts? FWIW, he doesn't look in the least bit threatening to me. A little schlubby. Typical college town.

I think just really long shorts? FWIW, he doesn't look in the least bit threatening to me. A little schlubby. Typical college town.

I think LE must be strategically releasing the surveillance videos. Security systems, even the cheapest, are very easy to navigate and get to the time in question. And almost every business in a retail area has them. Jmo

There's other people walking around as well, so why not yell for help? AND is there video from that side they are walking on? Because it looks like there is stores on that side, but it might be just the window reflections I'm seeing, and who the heck puts the camera INSIDE so the windows mess up the view. :( Especially with Alexis Murphy, and Morgan Harrington both went missing in relatively same area (I know not the exact area!!) but cameras were talked about A LOT in both cases. All businesses should WANT the top of line cameras in case they are robbed, and to help society when something like this happens.

A poster over there also mentions there's a bank & ATM machine less than 1 block in the direction she's headed - Union Bank. Let's hope it also yields surveillance images.

Maybe the woman was telling her where she could pee.

Ok, my first thought when I saw video of a young, semi intoxicated girl moving the way she was, was that she needed to pee. I think she was looking for the bathroom.

Many men wear over-sized shorts that long. Usually pulled down so far you can see their underwear. Not a fan of that style.

They can tell themselves they're wearing over-sized shorts all they want. It doesn't change the fact that they're wearing capri pants. :happydance:

It's really creepy the way he has himself tucked into the doorway and pops out behind her, staring at her.

ETA: This Facebook link has the good footage, folks. And Hannah is spotlighted so you can see where she is.

I am behind in this thread... So please forgive me if this has been addressed multiple times...

But... I, too, found disturbing the second video of the guy lurking in the store front entrance... Then start to follow HG after she passed...

All... JMO

I hope someone comes out to ID him... And "vet" him....(aside from himself when he alerted LE AFTER
news of the video was to be released....

Still not buying the white dude that was following Hannah story..Nope he was in wait like a stalker.They flushed him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palenp