VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last video we have all seen shows the cell phone guy following her. So...he is just as much the "last person she was seen with" as the person walking with her, IMO.

And we can't focus on the POI until LE releases a sketch.

yeah. I just feel like people are focusing too much on it and not enough on who she was actually last seen with + who LE says is the POI

I'm sorry if someone or many someone's have already said this, I was at work and only skimming the thread. In the pizza shop video at around :10, the man in the white long shorts walks into the frame from the left. At :27, you see Heather walking by from the right, and at the same time, white shorts guy crosses over and joins the group of guys who are following her.

Is this old news?

Yes. Some of us think he's panhandling.

LE must have more than WG's word on the last person seen with her.
I mean, would they list someone as a POI and send out a sketch based on the word of a man who was following her?

I don't know, I feel they have more to base it on

JMO

FrankieJupiter 20m

Charlottesville Police say they are still searching along the Rivanna River

I'm sorry if someone or many someone's have already said this, I was at work and only skimming the thread. In the pizza shop video at around :10, the man in the white long shorts walks into the frame from the left. At :27, you see Heather walking by from the right, and at the same time, white shorts guy crosses over and joins the group of guys who are following her.

Is this old news?
image.jpg I posted this earlier and agree with you completely that he goes around and falls in behind her

I am actually hard pressed to say the person walking with her in the tules video is black, to be honest. Or a guy.

So maybe this has been discussed--I need to read thru the end of thread 2--but in the video rsc just posted from tules it's not the same black guy with the capris and I don't think he has dreadlocks. That's her hair.

I posted that and then thought about it. I'm only 5'1". To me she's REALLY moving fast. :)

LE must have more than WG's word on the last person seen with her.
I mean, would they list someone as a POI and send out a sketch based on the word of a man who was following her?

I don't know, I feel they have more to base it on

JMO
I agree that more people may have come forward about POI I'm saying he was the person it was originally heard from. For all we know she did talk to BG and white guy and a ton of other people seen it then WG continued to follow her until BG was gone and made his move. That's something we don't know.

IF that's the black guy he was talking about, and IF his arm around her in that video. It's pretty impossible to tell IMO, although others have said they are linked arm in arm. (I don't see it).

I am assuming that is the guy. He looks black to me with dreads, so I see what their talking about. You can kind of see if you look closely that he has his arm around her back. Now we don't know if that was in response to the pursuit from the white guy that comes into frame a few seconds later though. However I am just curious has to when the white guy gave up pursuit.

I posted this earlier and agree with you completely that he goes around and falls in behind her

He falls in quite far behind her though, she is already off the screen here. The girl in front of him in this screenshot is not Hannah.

I think it is a huge leap to say she is frantically searching for a drug dealer.

Also, the last party she was at before she started walking east on her own was a fraternity party. I have been to many and trust me, she did not need to take an hour break from partying and walk almost 2 miles by herself just to get drugs if she wanted them.

I wonder where the white guy gave up his pursuit. He is still following when the black guy has his arm around her. So at what point did he give up.

It's impossible for us to know at this point. There could've been a time constraint if he was checking the time on his phone in the video, or if he received a text from his wife. Or he may have decided it was too risky if they were walking into a more isolated area, especially if he and the other guy made eye contact.

I think it is a huge leap to say she is frantically searching for a drug dealer.

Also, the last party she was at before she started walking east on her own was a fraternity party. I have been to many and trust me, she did not need to take an hour break from partying and walk almost 2 miles by herself just to get drugs if she wanted them.

I tend to agree.

Yeah, I'm not buying the drug dealer theory. It's a college. A big college. Somewhere on campus there are at least 5 rich kids driving ridiculously expensive cars who are dealing drugs to pay for the speeding tickets they don't want to tell their parents they got. No college kid has to walk around for more than an hour and cover that kind of distance to get a fix.

It's impossible for us to know at this point. There could've been a time constraint if he was checking the time on his phone in the video, or if he received a text from his wife. Or he may have decided it was too risky if they were walking into a more isolated area, especially if he and the other guy made eye contact.

I am sure thats something he told the police.

I feel like if an obviously drunk young girl was walking behind me late at night and a group of young men behind her were (possibly) antagonizing her, I'd act just like CWG...Step off to the side and pretend I was checking my phone, then fall in behind her and between the boys, keeping an anonymous (not getting involved unless absolutely necessary) eye on her until the trouble dissipated. Someone coming up to her and putting their arm around her would make me think she knew them and that the trouble had dissipated.

I agree. If she wanted drugs, she could have easily got them near the party she was at and not have to walk around in the middle of the night.

One story I read said her last text came back by her apartment. Is it possible to get from where she was in the video's back to her apartments in ten to twelve minutes on foot.

The police are giving out very strategic information to the public based on what they know and what they are looking into. While we feel like there is major info missing, it is likely the police have that info and are making great strides with it.

This case is moving MUCH, MUCH faster than MH and LS.

While I don't feel confident it will have a very happy ending, I do feel hopeful that we won't be waiting years for an answer. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz