VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly. What a hunk of junk, especially/U] on the passenger side. What suburban, intelligent, rational person would get in there voluntarily?

Hannah attended a diverse, high poverty high school. In general, kids tend to mix well there; its a melting pot area. I doubt she is a snob or would be fazed by a crummy car.

Use alert button for annoying, rule-breaking posts to let Mods know. The little triangle in the lower left corner of posting screen.

Was Hannah looking for a bar?

Could explain why she was mainly on main roads. For a house party she would stick to side streets.

Behavior at McGrady's bar looks like she was looking for someone. And she was denied entry by he bouncer.

Goes to outdoor mall to look for bars?

I think someone said this already but the group of guys behind her in the outdoor mall may have been yelling at her flirting with her and WG heard them. I wouldn't doubt it. At McGrady's the several guys on the patio turned there heads staring at her. She obviously attracted attention

Hannah attended a diverse, high poverty high school. In general, kids tend to mix well there; its a melting pot area. I doubt she is a snob or would be fazed by a crummy car.

What high school. Why would she be at a high poverty high school? Are her parents poor?

I do assume she was open-minded based on her parents saying she volunteers and helps people

ETA: I think I found it. West Potomac?

From US News:
At West Potomac High School, students have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement® course work and exams. The AP® participation rate at West Potomac High School is 61 percent. The student body makeup is 50 percent male and 50 percent female, and the total minority enrollment is 60 percent. West Potomac High School is 1 of 28 high schools in the Fairfax County Public Schools.

Total Enrollment 2,373
Total Minority Enrollment (% of total) 60%
Total Economically Disadvantaged (% of total) 34%
Full-Time Teachers 152

Do you really believe that?

Referring to who the last person to see her was? Yes, I do. LJ is the last person SEEN with her. Doesn't mean he was the last person with her, doesn't mean he wasn't. We don't know, and neither do the police. Can you show me proof otherwise?

I suspect that he would...maybe. Anyone remember the name Richard Jewell? http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/30/us/30jewell.html?_r=0

I was under the impression that they started using that term AFTER that whole 1996 Olympics fiasco, but according to the always correct research source, wikipedia -- Jewell was termed a POI and not a suspect and his life was ruined forever as a result. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person_of_interest

Very interesting article.

http://ajrarchive.org/Article.asp?id=4042

Our children go to a prestigious private school and I do not think a junkie vehicle would deter them. I hope the many other things in this situation would, but not a junkie vehicle.

If a missing person is found within two weeks of the moment they went missing are they usually found indoors or outdoors?

If a missing person is found within two weeks of the moment they went missing are they usually found indoors or outdoors?
If they are alive...inside
If they are dead...outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members