VA VA - Hazel Klug, 23, Richmond, 20 May 1986

Interesting comment left in 2017

Ronald Oakes - Obituary

Very interesting indeed. All other sources say she was dating a coworker at the time she disappeard but this guy was military so it likely wasn't him. Perhaps he was her ex and unhappy about being so? Maybe she didn't stay with him when he left for the military. Maybe whoever left that comment is trying to get someone to pay attention now that the guy is passed away.

Very interesting indeed. All other sources say she was dating a coworker at the time she disappeard but this guy was military so it likely wasn't him. Perhaps he was her ex and unhappy about being so? Maybe she didn't stay with him when he left for the military. Maybe whoever left that comment is trying to get someone to pay attention now that the guy is passed away.

It would be very interesting if there is a tie between them, he had a long and serious criminal record.

as Hazel's cousin i've heard from other family members that what the police call a suitcase was actually an old army trunk at least that's what the family has refered to it as for all these years, and she would have not of left her dog without it being taken care of as she loved her dog very much, her parents went to numerous physics before they passed some were scam artists mostly, we've always wondered if she was in the witness relocation as we've seen people who resembled her before but everyone swears she would of found some way to let her parents know she was ok in all the years she's been gone and there is still family living on the farm and the phone is still the same as it always was

Old army trunk could be related as well?

Just my opinion of course but I feel like this Oakes guy was the one she was involved with at the time of her disappearance. That's not a comment that someone would ordinarily make on a memorial page, so I think it's a subtle way of outing him now that he's gone.

Could just be a troll too, I suppose.

The comments on his find a grave page are a wee bit odd to me too. Nothing to do with this case, just what I'd call different women swooning over him.

Just my opinion of course but I feel like this Oakes guy was the one she was involved with at the time of her disappearance. That's not a comment that someone would ordinarily make on a memorial page, so I think it's a subtle way of outing him now that he's gone.

Could just be a troll too, I suppose.

The comments on his find a grave page are a wee bit odd to me too. Nothing to do with this case, just what I'd call different women swooning over him.

i checked out his find a grave didn't see anything odd , there was only 3 comments left that i could see , but thanks for the reply, i sent the find a grave page to the dectective as well to ook into , could be nothing but worth them looking into

thank to all of you for posting items , sending PM's etc.. that may help , do keep them coming as it helps no matter how silly, big, small etc.. you think it is it still helps and could always lead to solving Hazel's case and giving the family closure. You all have gave some interesting information recently and they're looking into it all.

The 36th anniversary of Alice’s disappearance passed recently.

thank to all of you for posting items , sending PM's etc.. that may help , do keep them coming as it helps no matter how silly, big, small etc.. you think it is it still helps and could always lead to solving Hazel's case and giving the family closure. You all have gave some interesting information recently and they're looking into it all.
popping into say that i see hazel's name everywhere when i am searching through UIDs. Your love and commitment to keeping her name out there and finding her is seen.

is the same detective still on her case?

popping into say that i see hazel's name everywhere when i am searching through UIDs. Your love and commitment to keeping her name out there and finding her is seen.

is the same detective still on her case?
there's multiple detectives on her case the most recent are dectectives kevin howdyshell , dectective joesph schihl

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.
Back