VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber Heard has challenged her ex-husband Johnny Depp to do his own TV interview 'if he has a problem' with her repeating her defamatory allegations that he beat her during an explosive sit-down with NBC's Dateline

'If Mr. Depp or his team have a problem with this, we recommend that Johnny himself sit down with Savannah Guthrie for an hour and answer all her questions,' a spokesperson told DailyMail.com after a series of clips from the interview were aired on Today and on Peacock in which Heard branded Depp, 59, a 'liar' and doubled down on claims that he beat her and sexually assaulted her during their relationship.

AH's team, without him present, can and should seek an injunction to stop Ambers's defamation mouth.

It should be synchronized with Johnny elsewhere doing a concert or charity work. Johnny being Johnny...Johnny..
there was a time in her testimony when she tried to talk about nose surgery and an ENT and it was disallowed. As with other things, if this was "good" evidence, not sure why the dr was not presented or deposed.

Amber Heard Says She Trouble Breathing Because Scar ...

https://www.insider.com › News › Celebrity

May 17, 2022 — Amber Heard testified that she has trouble breathing at night because of scar tissue in her nose. "I have a significant amount of scar .

wonder if that is coming back. I did think that the "defamation" proofs got somewhat lost in the sauce of the jury's reaction to her testimony- wonder if her attys were just not focused on the underlying incidents after the UK trial, IMO. The stuff about her "donations" seemed to make her appear not credible, but that was also not strictly part of defamation, IMO. Not sure why she did not just dump the timing of the payments on her accountant... unless she does not have one (?).
She's looks like she's had work done on her nose plus coccaine use could cause nose issues. Her attorneys didn't call the doctor. She couldn't testify for him/her.

Defamation is ALL about credibility. Did she lie or not. Jury didn't believe her.

Amber Heard has challenged her ex-husband Johnny Depp to do his own TV interview 'if he has a problem' with her repeating her defamatory allegations that he beat her during an explosive sit-down with NBC's Dateline

'If Mr. Depp or his team have a problem with this, we recommend that Johnny himself sit down with Savannah Guthrie for an hour and answer all her questions,' a spokesperson told DailyMail.com after a series of clips from the interview were aired on Today and on Peacock in which Heard branded Depp, 59, a 'liar' and doubled down on claims that he beat her and sexually assaulted her during their relationship.

AH is so ill. I wonder if she is still under the care of a therapist? Her pathologic narcissim, her obsession with Johnny, her defiance and arrogance, her anger, etc...she is so ill and so dangerous. She needs to be committed.

Committed: a formal commitment of a person to a mental institution by a court, board, commission, or other lawful authority

This is full-blown narcissisitic rage we are seeing here.

Allowed to masquerade as justice by greedy media outlets.

No one should ever employ this sick sick woman again.

AH is so ill. I wonder if she is still under the care of a therapist? Her pathologic narcissim, her obsession with Johnny, her defiance and arrogance, her anger, etc...she is so ill and so dangerous. She needs to be commited.

I agree completely, khaki

I think she is clearly a danger to JD or any of his family or close personal associates. She still has free reign to further approach and harrass people who are necessary to him and to his protection. She is still empowered by unknown others to continue to taunt and openly publicly harrass him.

I think and Order of Protection is clearly necessary against her.

It is well-established that the most dangerous time for a victim of DV is when they leave their abuser, tragically often ending with the death of the victim, or the couple's children.

In the case of Johnny and AH, he gave notice to her first that it was over. Johnny meant it and she knew it. He was done. This set off the sociopathy that has played out ever since. Although there has been no physical killing, AH took very evil steps very quickly to "kill" Johnny professionally and to humiliate him. Due to his professional commitments and his mother's death shortly after he told her it was over, AH was able to get her plan rolling and beat him to the divorce filing. We all know what has happened since.

I would love to see a youtube panel of mental health professionals and law enforcement discuss what we are seeing with her behavior. And as many have pointed out here, if we switched Johnny and AH, no way media would be giving him all this air time and no way he would get sympathy.

As has been said before, I am so grateful Johnny has bodyguards.

She is still taunting him. Still wants to fight. I personally think she wants to set him up.

This is full-blown narcissisitic rage we are seeing here.

Allowed to masquerade as justice by greedy media outlets.

No one should ever employ this sick sick woman again.
You have made the perfect explanation of what we are seeing with this woman-ugh
and it is ugly "full blown narcissistic rage masquerading as justice" and being exploited by greedy media outlets--- I hope JD does not respond to her "challenge' by doing media interviews- I don't think he will, or needs to- The legal system has adjudicated this case- nothing further needs to be said by Johnny- he may however, wish to get an injunction to shut her up or sue her for defamation. LOL

I am so glad we have not heard a peep from Johnny. He is very strong now. He learned so much from the hell he went through. At one time during the trial, I wondered if this older gentleman who was always in court and often walking out with Johnny, was his dad. But I found out it was his therapist. I am so glad he was there for him.

I am so glad we have not heard a peep from Johnny. He is very strong now. He learned so much from the hell he went through. At one time during the trial, I wondered if this older gentleman who was always in court and often walking out with Johnny, was his dad. But I found out it was his therapist. I am so glad he was there for him.

Thank you!! I wondered the same thing.

"Amber Heard has challenged her ex-husband Johnny Depp to do his own TV interview ' repeating her defamatory allegations..."

Soooooo we were all right! She is goading and baiting him.

Like he said about the bathroom doors..."bam bam bam you're banging on the doors you won't let me have a few minutes of peace..."

"Mr. Depp or his team have a problem with this, we recommend that Johnny himself sit down with Savannah Guthrie for an hour and..."

I guarantee you AH Mr. Depp's team does have a problem "with this."

I can also guarantee it won't be Mr. Depp sitting down, you won't ever see him or his eyes again.

You'll face litigation with Brown Rudnick, with Camille at the helm. moo

"Mr. Depp or his team have a problem with this, we recommend that Johnny himself sit down with Savannah Guthrie for an hour and..."

I guarantee you AH Mr. Depp's team does have a problem "with this."

I can also guarantee it won't be Mr. Depp sitting down, you won't ever see him or his eyes again.

You'll face litigation with Brown Rudnick, with Camille at the helm. moo
I think they are watching this closely and waiting for the last segment to air. Then boom. Next week look out Amber. jmo

She’s goading him again.

Wfy5hah.jpg

qnj4taJ.jpg

JJYrjTs.jpg

CBvs3p9.jpg

Now I have a new worry about Johnny. If AH is making her "diary" public, and if it is read by LE, might LE decide that they should investigate the claims in said diary?

What would happen if AH decided to try to press charges against him for what she has written in her diary?

How far will AH go to try to get a reaction or response from him? (Talk show challenge .. which I hope he ignores.) As much as I LOVE looking at him!

Will AH ever give up and leave him be?

Now I have a new worry about Johnny. If AH is making her "diary" public, and if it is read by LE, might LE decide that they should investigate the claims in said diary?

What would happen if AH decided to try to press charges against him for what she has written in her diary?

How far will AH go to try to get a reaction or response from him? (Talk show challenge .. which I hope he ignores.) As much as I LOVE looking at him!

Will AH ever give up and leave him be?
I’m not so sure AH will ever give up, unless she has sufficient treatment by a good therapist who can assist her with her disorders. IMHO …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT1510