VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty hard to watch her fake cry, again, help!

I can’t watch any of it, it is so unsettling to me. I also want the network to bomb out on viewership. They need to be held accountable for what they are promoting and condoning.

It’s very likely that the jurors are all going to watch it. My hope is that they are emboldened to speak out against her now even more so. There very well could be one that may regret there position. If she would get wind of that I can see her paying people off for joining her movement to bring Johnny down.

I've only watched clips posted and still not sure if I will watch the whole thing. The only photos I saw posted from the interview were ones I'd already seen posted by AH on her social media prior to the interview.
Does anyone know if these were "new" or "never seen" photos?
If not, why would a network pay for them?
... they aren't, IMO.

At first i thought we were getting new pics or a home visit, but the pic of AH with baby said "instagram' in top right hand corner.

Plus i thought the Anthony family got only 50,000 out of their exclusive photos?

I'm watching and she still has that spot on the bottom of her lip she claimed JD did. I don't believe her anymore now than I did before. Nothing new here to see as far as I'm concerned. JMHOWe
We saw her bite that side of her lip that she probably does frequently as a bad habit.

Last edited:
This whole interview is cringeworthy. NBC Dateline sliced and diced and in my humble opinion they tried to adjust the narrative to make AH look better. I am very disappointed in the show, but I shouldn’t be shocked.
...Really'? (She asked, dismayed)... lol, guess i am going for a walk instead...

Does the therapist have in her notes where she observed the evidence of physical abuse during any of these sessions?

Did Amber call her therapist during any of their arguments? So she could hear what was going on?

My cousin has requested a zoom session when things are spiraling out of control and needed help.

The therapist has not personally witnessed anything would be my guess on why she wasn’t called to testify. It would be like calling a friend and saying, “Hey, remember all those texts I sent you when I told you my bf was being mean? Can you testify in court he was abusive?”
JMO
This is what makes me question the motives behind some of AH's (former) friends' testimonies. I have to wonder if any of them are just wishing this would all go away, if any of them ever came to terms with their (mis)understanding of events because the context was what AH told them. They had to offer observations or a form of participation in the event to be a witness--eg. observing the presence/absence of violence, taking action by calling 911, etc.

Cognitive dissonance is real, especially when you're spending a good deal of time with a master manipulator like AH, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of them initially "remembered" events in a way that favored AH and stuck with it--now that there is some time and distance between them and AH, I wonder how many of them "remember" differently but feel like they have to protect themselves by continuing to lie.

AH needed witnesses, and some of them were so not there for it, imo. None of them expected their participation to be revisited this many years later. If AH had turned over more of her data, as requested, she might have been able to call more recent/relevant witnesses. IMO, the consequences of turning over that data is scarier to her than not having enough/believable witnesses.

MOO
In my sessions my notes are scratched words, abbreviations, arrows, symbols, code.

If I had to long-hand write a novel during the session to copy down all what the client is stating I could never do good therapy, which, to me, is: listening, processing, responding, inviting the client and challenging the client to go deeper or go places that may be scary and uncomfortable, so healing and learning can take place. To that end, I can only jot down a few scratches at most so I can focus solely on being very present in the situation and respond the best I can. Then, AFTER the session, I take ten mins to scratch out more notes or write an entry on the computer.

Those notes she presented...... Yeah.

...Really'? (She asked, dismayed)... lol, guess i am going for a walk instead...
I will be fair, it hasn‘t aired here yet so I will watch it later. I was trying to watch on one of the lawtuber’s channels, so there were a few interruptions. However, I’m disappointed that they let AH talk about things that weren’t allowed into evidence. That doesn’t seem fair to me.

I have not watched tonight's full interview but have seen the snippets that dropped earlier this week. One thing that seems to have happened with AH is that she is seeming to mix up what played out on social media during the trial with what was actually said in court. My first thought was, wow, was she obsessively scrolling SM each night during the trial (which I think might be a huge no-no?? not sure), or did she start reading all the SM firestorm after the trial ended?

She so confidentally has said there is no way the lowly average jury folk** could avoid it. I wonder...is that because she couldn't either?

**lowly average jury folk--not her words, but definitely what she conveyed

Last edited:
I can’t watch any of it, it is so unsettling to me. I also want the network to bomb out on viewership. They need to be held accountable for what they are promoting and condoning.

It’s very likely that the jurors are all going to watch it. My hope is that they are emboldened to speak out against her now even more so. There very well could be one that may regret there position. If she would get wind of that I can see her paying people off for joining her movement to bring Johnny down.
While you may be right, I really hope they're feeling what we are, which is nauseous (well, can't speak for you all but I am--where's that puke emoji?) I hope they come out and say they got a gaslighting appetizer during the trial but this is the pepto buffet that looks appetizing until you know better. I hope they learn that it was AH who wanted their identities sealed and that it was because she didn't want their bad reviews to scare away the next unsuspecting victim.
all just my grossed out opinion

I will be fair, it hasn‘t aired here yet so I will watch it later. I was trying to watch on one of the lawtuber’s channels, so there were a few interruptions. However, I’m disappointed that they let AH talk about things that weren’t allowed into evidence. That doesn’t seem fair to me.
She said it was not fair that the trial played out on social media. I do not believe it did. She is playing out the verdict on
TV land, so what is the difference?

Last edited:
Well that segment between commercials was the Amber Show. Clips of her her sister testifying JD hit her in the shoulder, JD slamming the cabinets and the bottle incident in Australia. Makes me sick they are trying this again in the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemo1961