VA VA - Keir, 34, & Chloe Johnson, 8 mos, Hampton, 30 April 2017

Just seeing this. I don't know what to think but am worried for both mom and baby chloe. So much time has passed

Im thinking bf/baby dad might have something to do with it. Notice how thet answer when the question was brought up. He says he doesn't want to go there then says they are talking to him just like a family member. Or maybe its just me. This doesn't sound good.

All moo

Im thinking bf/baby dad might have something to do with it. Notice how thet answer when the question was brought up. He says he doesn't want to go there then says they are talking to him just like a family member. Or maybe its just me. This doesn't sound good.

All moo

I noticed that as well. This was such a strange press conference-- There was no new info and LE refused to even hint at what evidence they have of abduction.

Keir's poor mom wanted to speak but could barely get the words out she was crying so much. :tears:

I have a very bad feeling. Please let this baby (and her mom) come home safe. :praying:

Lots of rain and wind tonight (& the last few days) here in Hampton. I hope they are dry & warm tonight no matter where they might be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the Amber Alerts on the traffic alert displays on I-64 yesterday and wondered what the story is. The last few times we've had Amber Alerts in this area it seems like it has been a non-custodial parent - usually the father - who has abducted a child. And they were out of state abductions - one of them in Connecticut. I was somewhat surprised at this one. I'm glad that Hampton PD held a press conference, but I'm afraid we didn't learn much more than was already in the media. The main speaker seemed very good at giving long-winded non-answers to a couple of questions. Still any press is better than no press at all.

Now I'm wondering - they were missing 30 April, so why I am just NOW seeing Amber Alerts? 2 weeks to determine what happened? I know LE answered that saying they had to analyze what they had. But 2 weeks? No, I'm thinking a tip or something else LE didn't have before was received only recently and this was an 'Ah-hah!' moment.

I also found it curious when they said,during the press conference, that she had a week vacation, but she intended to stay within the area. Im assuming that in the beginning LE thought she just decided to go away and didn't tell anyone.
I also haven't really seen any friends talking about them or from people who knows them.
Everything is hush hush. LE suspects something and they are just waiting for that tip that will crack the case wide open.

All moo

ab13d621cfc8048166743eaa9d2e6be5.png
288a5b1f264232b714a34a7f6071bc11.png

This is not the best area. Good news is there are lots of traffic cams along Mercury blvd and hopefully they were able to see if she was in the car with someone else.

I looked up crime on Arch Street the last few years, to give you an idea of the area. :(

"2/8/2016 0 Block of Arch Street Damage to Property
11/30/2015 0 Block of Arch Street Runaway
11/19/2015 0 Block of Arch Street Homicide
10/28/2015 0 Block of Arch Street Larceny
9/19/2015 0 Block of Arch Street Simple Assault
9/9/2015 0 Block of Arch Street Simple Assault
9/9/2015 0 Block of Arch Street Simple Assault
6/7/2015 0 Block of Arch Street Larceny from Auto
5/20/2015 0 Block of Arch Street Burglary/Breaking & Entering
5/8/2015 0 Block of Arch Street Simple Assault
7/3/2014 0 Block of Arch Street Larceny from Building
5/8/2014 0 Block of Arch Street Simple Assault
3/24/2014 0 Block of Arch Street Larceny from Building
3/8/2014 0 Block of Arch Street Damage to Property
2/20/2014 0 Block of Arch Street Larceny
9/7/2013 0 Block of Arch Street Burglary/Breaking & Entering
9/7/2013 0 Block of Arch Street Kidnap/abduction
8/30/2013 0 Block of Arch Street Damage to Property
3/3/2013 0 Block of Arch Street Simple Assault
1/17/2012 0 Block of Arch Street Larceny from Building
9/14/2011 0 Block of Arch Street Burglary/Breaking & Entering
6/15/2011 0 Block of Arch Street Fraud - Impersonate
10/27/2010 0 Block of Arch Street Simple Assault
9/12/2010 0 Block of Arch Street Missing Person
9/12/2010 0 Block of Arch Street Simple Assault
9/13/2009 0 Block of Arch Street Larceny from Auto
2/15/2009 0 Block of Arch Street Damage to Property
9/23/2008 0 Block of Arch Street Larceny"

http://digital.dailypress.com/crime/nn/street/arch-street/

[h=1]‘She Might Be Hurt’: Missing Virginia Woman and Infant Daughter May Have Been Abducted, Say Police[/h]
keir-and-chloe-johnson-b.jpg

A Hampton police statement obtained by PEOPLE says unspecified recent developments in the investigation have raised suspicions the mother and her infant were kidnapped.

Detectives suspect the two were abducted as they made their way to nearby Buckroe Beach. On Sunday, police found Johnson’s abandoned Kia Optima in Newport News, Virginia, some 10 miles from where she and her baby were last seen.
http://people.com/crime/keir-johnson-virginia-woman-infant-possibly-abducted/

I think they have gotten tips that have ramped up the investigation. this has me very nervous.

I really hope mommy and baby are safe. Chloe is just adorable. Those precious cheeks.
Really want a good outcome here. Please!!!

Newport News police take over investigation of missing Hampton woman, baby

The case of a missing woman and her daughter has changed hands Monday.

Newport News police are taking over the investigation because of information provided by Hampton police, who were originally investigating.

At this time there is no new information to be released and due to the nature of this investigation, we are extremely limited in the amount of information we are able to release," Newport News police spokesman Lou Thurston said Monday in a news release.

These latest updates come after Keir Johnson's vehicle was found in Newport News Sunday. It is being examined by forensic investigators, Thurston said.

http://pilotonline.com/news/local/n...cle_91a095b0-ee3f-5b01-9dbf-6a82c85eba14.html

I hope this doesn't mean blood was found in the car

Newport News police take over investigation of missing Hampton woman, baby

The case of a missing woman and her daughter has changed hands Monday.

Newport News police are taking over the investigation because of information provided by Hampton police, who were originally investigating.

At this time there is no new information to be released and due to the nature of this investigation, we are extremely limited in the amount of information we are able to release," Newport News police spokesman Lou Thurston said Monday in a news release.

These latest updates come after Keir Johnson's vehicle was found in Newport News Sunday. It is being examined by forensic investigators, Thurston said.

http://pilotonline.com/news/local/n...cle_91a095b0-ee3f-5b01-9dbf-6a82c85eba14.html

Is Newport News a bigger police force than Hampton? Maybe they have more resources to find Keir and Chloe? It seems unusual for a department to give up jurisdiction just because of where her car was found. JMO.

Is Newport News a bigger police force than Hampton? Maybe they have more resources to find Keir and Chloe? It seems unusual for a department to give up jurisdiction just because of where her car was found. JMO.
That was my thoughts but I don't know. Hopefully we hear more soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back