Found Deceased VA - Lizeth Lopez, 36, Alexandria, 19 April 2016 *Arrest*

Another body of yet another woman turned up in a pond in Centreville. One report says "no sign of foul play." That's three people in ponds and one in a creek bed in just a few months. Centreville is right next to Manassas which is not far from Woodbridge. That's a lot of bodies in pools of water...Not to mention the numerous bodies turning up on playgrounds and public parks.
http://m.insidenova.com/headlines/w...52e-1ba7-11e6-bab3-e7477f6a06c9.html?mode=jqm

I read the whole thread and didn't see any mention if this woman had a boyfriend, an ex-husband, or a husband. I didn't see anything regarding it in the news accounts either. Does anybody know if she had a relationship going on ?

On the surface, it appears this would be related to one or more of those troubled teens she was in contact with.

why is what I want to know?

I'm guess since his mother passed when he was young he has some issues with any kind of women in that kind of mothering position.. The staff at group homes kind of act like mothers to the kids.. He didn't learn to cope correctly and as a result his actions turned to violence... JMO though..

upthread it was said in MSM by mom's family that dad took him to VA and he didn't see mom's family in DC anymore. that has to be very hard to deal with. doesn't excuse this, but he had it rough.

I'm guess since his mother passed when he was young he has some issues with any kind of women in that kind of mothering position.. The staff at group homes kind of act like mothers to the kids.. He didn't learn to cope correctly and as a result his actions turned to violence... JMO though..

July 2017:

Guilty plea in murder of two Lake Ridge facility counselors

Ronald Francis Dorsey Jr. entered the plea in Prince William County Circuit Court on July 6, admitting guilt on two charges of first-degree murder in connection with the deaths of Lizeth Yadira Lopez, 36, and Erica Janelle Hickson, 37. Each charge carries a sentence of anywhere from 20 years to life in prison.

Both women worked as counselors with "Youth Quest Independent Living," a program designed to help young adults transition out of the juvenile justice system or foster care. Dorsey lived in a Lake Ridge-area apartment complex as part of his enrollment in the program, and the remains of both women were found in the immediate vicinity of that building along the 12300 block of Pond Run Drive.

According to prosecutors, Dorsey quickly confessed to strangling both women after investigators began questioning him in connection with Hickson’s disappearance.

http://www.princewilliamtimes.com/news/lake-ridge-man-pleads-guilty-in-killings-of-two-youth/article_3d49fb2d-8d31-527d-ae15-d6af2d96df5d.html

Dorsey admitted to strangling Hickson, but didn’t implicate himself in the killing of Lopez right away, police say. He eventually went into detail about how he killed both women. He told detectives he assaulted them with the intent of raping both of them, though autopsy reports show there is no DNA evidence to support that he actually did.

Evidence shows that Lopez went to Dorsey’s apartment to drop off some items the night of April 19, 2016. Dorsey told detectives he snuck out of his bedroom window and followed her to the facility’s office in the same complex.

When Dorsey approached her in the office, he told detectives he asked for medication. When Lopez turned to get the medication, he grabbed her from behind and choked her, according to the commonwealth. Once she was dead, Dorsey told police he took her body outside and dumped it.

Sentencing is currently scheduled for February 9th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back