GUILTY VA - Meghan Landowski, 16, raped & murdered, Portsmouth, 10 April 2008 #2

I didn't know meghan was raped. And the tying down, where did that come from?
I have not heard anything about rape I did hear she was bound which I think has been reported on the news ..someone told me she was bound to a chair but I think that should be taken as rumor not fact..

Gayle,
I never doubted what you were saying. I hadn't heard those things but I know you're not the type of person that would post something just to get attention. I know how hard all of this must be for you.

Gayle,
I never doubted what you were saying. I hadn't heard those things but I know you're not the type of person that would post something just to get attention. I know how hard all of this must be for you.

Oh, I didn't mean to come across as defensive, I guess I should have reworded it differently. I just didn't want anyone to think I was speculating. It's just I have no sympathy for this guy. I guess I feel he is guilty based on the evidence and then his Myspace account basically seals the deal for me. I just hope he does not get some high priced attorney who gets him off, which I doubt will happen considering the time it took for an arrest to be made. Seems to me they wanted to make sure all fingers pointed to him. Of course, then again, look at OJ.

I just feel sorry for her parents having to listen in detail to the last terrorizing moments of Meghan's last breath. How aweful for them to endure...every parents worst nightmare.

I am sure the police have the phone records for her landline and any cell phones she had,and that said if she did have phone contact with him that day police had to have known about him early on in the investigation. He had to know they were closing in on him. I wonder if this is the person Meghan was afraid of maybe he had threatened her before.​

I've never done it before but I'll try. I don't want anything to harm her case either.

Okay, mine is gone. Hopefully the original and then the post that quotes it will be removed soon.

We can try.....I just don't want to cause any trouble in Meghan's case.....Meghan deserves justice.

I won't be on the computer for a while so if it's still up there this evening maybe someone could alert the mod again.

There's a red and white triangle in the top right corner of each post. Just click on that and then leave a message to delete and then an explanation why. At least that's how I did it. Hopefully it works.

I want to apologize to everyone for my post earlier giving details that should have remained off the boards. My intentions were not to try to harm the case.

If anything, I want to see the criminal behind bars, not set free to walk the streets among us and children.

To those who decided to delete the post, thank you for doing so and thinking ahead. If I had gotten on this afternoon, I would have deleted after I read the post suggesting it be deleted.

Again, my intentions were to share what I know, but if it means jeopardizing Meghan's case, then I definately do not want to do that.

I was just wondering about a theory someone mentioned in an earlier thread (can't find it). Wasn't she supposed to testify against someone. You think the young man arrested may know this guy?
JUSTICE FOR MEGHAN!

I was just wondering about a theory someone mentioned in an earlier thread (can't find it). Wasn't she supposed to testify against someone. You think the young man arrested may know this guy?
JUSTICE FOR MEGHAN!
I don't think so,the reason I say that is he was a Navy Lt who lived in norfolk and Robert is in highschool in Portsmouth. Yes they both knew Meghan but I don't see how they would know each other .

The video on Robert's My Space regarding the aftermath of drunk driving (upsetting, watch with caution) secondarily features a young man describing how his life changed from a totally normal one on a football field one day to being behind bars the next day. Besides the obvious warning about how drunk driving can destroy lives and many families, it featured a teen struggling to understand the ramifications of making one bad mistake. The boy in jail in the video had never done anything wrong before.

Interesting. I didn't watch the video and probably wouldn't have picked up on that anyway. Thank you.

So do you think that maybe he wanted people to know, did he feel guilt and that was his way of dealing with it? or as someone else said was he bragging?

I guess I should always add "if" he's guilty since he hasn't been convicted yet.

Did you notice the lyrics say "it's too late to apologize now"?

Did you notice the lyrics say "it's too late to apologize now"?

Lizzy, I hadn't noticed those lyrics; where did you find them? I Googled them and this is what came up:

She Came Into My Bedroom Window : I Miss My First Love Personal ...
  1. I Miss Her More Than Anything. by lovelybonez17. 39 views | 0 comments | 1 rec. It's Too Late to Apologize Now. by Ciiel. 50 views | 0 comments | 1 rec ...
    www.experienceproject.com/uw.php?e=79880?ref=carousel - Similar pages - Note this
I can't really get anywhere on that site, but (caution again) it's teens talking frankly about their experiences. It was a shock that the phrase "Bedroom Window" came right up on Google along with the lyrics you mentioned. Don't see how it's related unless these teens read on this site.

Lizzy, I hadn't noticed those lyrics; where did you find them? I Googled them and this is what came up:

She Came Into My Bedroom Window : I Miss My First Love Personal ...
  1. I Miss Her More Than Anything. by lovelybonez17. 39 views | 0 comments | 1 rec. It's Too Late to Apologize Now. by Ciiel. 50 views | 0 comments | 1 rec ...
    www.experienceproject.com/uw.php?e=79880?ref=carousel - Similar pages - Note this
I can't really get anywhere on that site, but (caution again) it's teens talking frankly about their experiences. It was a shock that the phrase "Bedroom Window" came right up on Google along with the lyrics you mentioned. Don't see how it's related unless these teens read on this site.
The song on the video is the song Apologize by One Republic ( I know cause I like that song and the band is from Va Beach)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frisca
Back