Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If would be interesting to know or to hear her friends talk in detail about it their attitude towards this that night.

It will be interesting to see if the friends will now 'spill it' to the public, since the only reason we could come up with for their silence was to not blow the case.

I have been following this case and I don't think it was a local. I just don't- why would she be so easily found? A local would know the seasons and the way the earth changes according to those seasons. .

But, the perp could have buried her. Apparently, there was a HUGE amount of rain, with run-off, that could have uncovered Morgan. Also, there was discussion earlier in this thread that perhaps the perp was smart in that if the grass was high and she was buried, the tractor coming through in the spring would have spread out her bones to never be found (sorry for the graphic thought).

I think Morgan's "friends" will find themselves sitting in on some very lengthy interviews with LE. Something's very very fishy here. How could they have her car and keys and just not get them to her - I don't believe the business about her saying it was okay, she would find her way home. That is a bunch of carp. I do think she was smarter than that.

I agree, and I am also thinking that the whole story about what happened in the concert arena might be just that...a story. Maybe the friends actually knew that Morgan might leave with someone, or had that knowledge when the last cell call was made to them. Either way, you are right. I think LE will question them thoroughly. Hope they give some definitive answers.

Thinking of Morgan's family today. The strong religious faith of her parents will surely get them through this tragedy. I really felt sad for her brother, Alex, yesterday during the press conference on the bridge. His name was not mentioned, that I heard, and he clearly looked like he was suffering. I am especially concerned for him.
JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member