VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back at the older discussion, it was never confirmed it was him, no. I believe the discussion started because this individual kept commenting weird things on NL teen dating post she made. NL liked a status that person wrote on his fb. Also, the account showed up as having left the group. People were trying to compare his masked face picture to DE's face. In light of this, I won't link the alternate FB because I'm not sure it's allowed. And NL's post on the teen dating site was finally deleted, so I can't link that either.

The wording I found the most interesting on NK's charging docs was...

"act in capacity of an accessory after the fact by receiving, relieving, comforting, or assisting DE after knowing that such person had committed a completed felony"

What does that even mean?
And what is a completed felony?

Looking back at the older discussion, it was never confirmed it was him, no. I believe the discussion started because this individual kept commenting weird things on NL teen dating post she made. NL liked a status that person wrote on his fb. Also, the account showed up as having left the group. People were trying to compare his masked face picture to DE's face. In light of this, I won't link the alternate FB because I'm not sure it's allowed. And NL's post on the teen dating site was finally deleted, so I can't link that either.

Oh okay. I thought it was determined it wasn't him but I never saw the profile for myself. Without linking it can you say if it is still up or has the profile been deleted?

Oh okay. I thought it was determined it wasn't him but I never saw the profile for myself. Without linking it can you say if it is still up or has the profile been deleted?

The profile is still up. No new activity on it since the 28th.

"act in capacity of an accessory after the fact by receiving, relieving, comforting, or assisting DE after knowing that such person had committed a completed felony"

Pretty sure it means "she helped him get rid of the body". The 'completed felony' being murder.

I keep going back between if it's a scratch or hair. It looks like hair but thicker than the little whispies around it so I can't tell for sure. I kind of feel like if it was a scratch a reporter would have confirmed it after seeing her in court
Initially thought scratch, but the more I look at it the more it appears to be hair. Not seeing any inflammation around the scratch. Also tried enhancing the red tint and noticed the color of the hair/scratch enhanced the same as her hair versus her lips.

Initially thought scratch, but the more I look at it the more it appears to be hair. Not seeing any inflammation around the scratch. Also tried enhancing the red tint and noticed the color of the hair/scratch enhanced the same as her hair versus her lips.

I agree. I think the wisp of hair has a shadow behind it which is why it looks thicker than a wisp. It appears the wisp of hair comes down over her eye and is not resting on her cheek so it leaves a shadow from the camera flash. jmo.

Is that a scratch on NK's face?

I thought it looked like a cut. Kinda stands out different than the hairs. Plus, if you play with levels in Photoshop, there's a bit of redness to it especially at the top end. I could be a cut from briers, as somebody suggested. A limb can easily fly back when one person pushes through. I'd like to think Nicole got in a good swing at her, myself.

81 guests here for Nicole.
Please register. We want to hear what you have to say.

I lassoed the area and let Photoshop do "auto levels." Notice how it looks a bit red at the upper end.

cheek.jpg

Attachments

• cheek.jpg
    cheek.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 620

I would think in this case it means that the murder had already happened, that NK came afterwards and had nothing to do with the murder.

A quick thought about lack of bond. These two are from Maryland, and Virginia probably does not want them leaving the state.

N
I think the answer is that we adults need to face this ugliness and be honest with our kids about what is happening on these sites. We tell them cigarettes will cause cancer, we tell them drinking and driving can be deadly, we tell them not to get into cars with strangers....we need to tell them about that some websites are dangerous. The dangerous websites are not "jokes" and they are not just kids being mean kids. Some websites are truly dangerous for their physical and emotional health and we need to be honest what to look for. The danger is real and we need say that bluntly and clearly. If they think we are too old or dorky to understand, we need to prove otherwise and give them the straight facts.

And, yes, the disgusting websites will keep popping up. There are always more roaches hiding than the ones you see.

This stuff has been happening for years. No teen or pre-teen can honestly say, Imo, that they have never been warned about what can happen online. But kids and teens seldom think anything applies to them. Just like texting and driving, etc...bad stuff happens and kids go "wow, bummer" (or whatever the term is now) and carry on. Same as drinking and driving way back when I was a teen...we all knew the dangers even then, but still did it. I am not sure there is an answer to any of this. The terror is that it can be any kid, any time. Jmo

:seeya: Heads up! New thread coming. I'll be back shortly to post the link.

:tyou:

N

This stuff has been happening for years. No teen or pre-teen can honestly say, Imo, that they have never been warned about what can happen online. But kids and teens seldom think anything applies to them. Just like texting and driving, etc...bad stuff happens and kids go "wow, bummer" (or whatever the term is now) and carry on. Same as drinking and driving way back when I was a teen...we all knew the dangers even then, but still did it. I am not sure there is an answer to any of this. The terror is that it can be any kid, any time. Jmo

My daughter is the same age as Nicole and thinks she knows it all. They can be so naive it's scary. She has classmates that swap nude selfies. Some post videos smoking pot and getting drunk. It's crazier than you'd think in middle school.

I can't fathom a situation where NK had no idea about NL until after the murder.

Why would this creep/killer call 911? I do not believe Nicole died from anything but murder. I watched Snapped every weekend, a lot( in fact, many of guilty people call 911). This killer was easy to find. He reminds me of the idiot Elliot Rodgers in a small way, although Elliot was a lot nuttier. Elliot couldn't get girls because his head was screwed up, but this guy lured her IMO Even a family member couldn't get me to help them move a body, HELLO!

And Parents watch your kids, my grandaughter just turned 10 , has strict parental controls. And she found out nothing is gone, oopsie, we do not bully on texting. She lost all tech stuff and was given a good behavior talking too about being online or phone, next time she get this:anguish:...........................................:slap:. Spoiled child is not abused.:moo:

My response about calling 911 was in response to a poster claiming this may have been an accident or a result of illness. Therefore - calling 911 or administering first aid may be an appropriate response or at least I certainly think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member