GUILTY VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, murdered, Blacksburg, 27 Jan 2016 #8

Forever sorry. I'll bet he is. For himself. Bye bye killer.

I bet he is Bravo. I found his apology pathetic. To say he is sorry for 'the pain' he caused Nicole Lovell...what about brutally ending her life she fought so hard to survive through?

Although 50 years (and 20 yrs probation) doesn't seem adequate for this crime, I have to remind myself that he plead no contest, which means he cannot appeal, so at least that is taken off the table and NL's loved ones don't have to sit through more court proceedings on him in the years ahead.

On to the next trial Sept. 17, a couple of months from now. It will most likely be another blame game. I hope the prosecution has another trove of evidence that they will be admitting and NK pleads no contest also.

He is not eligible for parole at some point, is he?

He quickly entered that No Contest plea, ambitiously thinking he would be qettinq the minimum 23 years minus some qood behavior, a cake walk, boy was he in for a surprise when Turk went above and beyond the Sentencing Guidelines at 50 years.

Next magic trick was an attempt to land at low level Greenville ADC by claiming Mental Health and Autism, but prosecutors qot the last laugh by feeding him to Severance and Malvo at Red Onion Supermax.

Thanks for reminding us strawberry...it has been a long time since he plead no contest the beginning of February.

Sentencing is scheduled for two days, Tuesday & Wednesday.

Any news? (Please disregard. My page hadn't refreshed with the last two posts when I asked this question. I now see that he got 50 years. Hooray!)

He quickly entered that No Contest plea, ambitiously thinking he would be qettinq the minimum 23 years minus some qood behavior, a cake walk, boy was he in for a surprise when Turk went above and beyond the Sentencing Guidelines at 50 years.

Next magic trick was an attempt to land at low level Greenville ADC by claiming Mental Health and Autism, but prosecutors qot the last laugh by feeding him to Severance and Malvo at Red Onion Supermax.
Can you please provide a link that he was sent to Red Onion Supermax.

Keepers' trial next scheduled development in Lovell murder case

Keepers’ trial is scheduled for Sept. 17. Her charges bring a similar range of sentencing as Eisenhauer’s. She is facing a charge for accessory to first-degree murder before the fact, which has the possibility of a life sentence. She also faces charges for improper disposal of a body and accessory before the fact.

^^^ thanks JerseyGirl. From your link...

He said it’s likely that Eisenhauer will testify against Keepers in the trial now that a judge has sentenced him. Eisenhauer can’t reject a subpoena based on his Fifth Amendment rights because he’s already been found guilty.

Keepers' trial next scheduled development in Lovell murder case

That would be interesting...if she doesn't accept some kind of plea deal if offered.

Last edited:
Thanks Jewels. I had looked that up also. I am going to assume that they are keeping him there for now instead of the usual prison transfer after sentencing because he might testify at NK's trial coming up. If you look her up, she is in the same jail.
I wondered if maybe that was the reason. Thanks!

Reactions: BUF
Natalie Marie Keepers pleaded guilty Tuesday to concealing the body of 13-year-old Nicole Madison Lovell, a legal maneuver that her attorneys hoped would limit the evidence of the more serious charge of helping plan Lovell’s murder.

Keepers, 21, of Laurel, Md., is scheduled to begin a two-week jury trial Sept. 17 on a charge of being an accessory before the fact to first-degree murder. If convicted, she faces a sentence of up to life in prison.

The concealment charge carries a maximum sentence of five years. At Tuesday’s hearing in Montgomery County Circuit Court, Judge Robert Turk found Keepers guilty of concealing a body and said he would decide a sentence after the September trial.

Keepers pleads guilty to concealment of body in Lovell murder case

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michkrifred