GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of bus driver would allow a little 4 yr old child to get onto a bus by themselves at 3am?

Here in Toronto not long a go one little 3 years old boy sneaked out at 3-4 am from his grandmas appartment...she was babysitting him...he went out on the street with just tshirt and boots...and it was -15 outside...they were looking for him but unfortunatly he frozed to death...so sad yet it does happens more then we think...:-((...

I have tried to keep up and search back through the thread for the answers to some questions I had with no luck of finding the answers so I apologize if these have been answered...
1. How old is the infant child in this family?
2. Does this family always share a car?
3. Was Noah seen driving his dad to work with his mom on Sunday morning? Pure speculation but if she left him or both kids at home while driving him to work think they will just be asleep but comes home to find something happened she may have panicked and reacted
4. Has law enforcement been at the house non stop since Sunday when he was reported missing?

I am just trying to catch up or remember the details before he was found. God bless his sweet soul!

I have a 2 and half year old nephew whom I babysit during the day while his parents and my mom work. He has figured out how to unlock and open our front door! Aunt Mar is on high alert when I have him during the day. He is too smart for his own good! Luckily we have a gate where our steps our that lead to the door so if he gets that gate down I am able to hear it. Our living room/back room area is all right there. It is rather small so if I am on the computer which is located in the backroom where his toys are I can still see/hear what he is doing if he is in the living room. Although my view is obstructed a bit when on the computer if he is over by the gate/front door since that area is more to the right. If he's more towards my direction I see him fine. If I am on the computer then I def have to put listen out for him getting through that gate! Which he has done before and peaced out upstairs! Lol! but the one day he was playing with his little Thomas bike and he came in and said "Leaving" and I said "Okay bring me back a present" next thing I know he has the gate down and front door open. I was right there but I locked the door he did it AGAIN got in and the door was open. Finally I fixed the gate so he couldn't get through it. LOL
Please put in a key deadbolt and keep the key away from him. Once they get the urge to wander, they become very creative in ways to get out the doors or gates. Better safe than sorry.

I saw this on the news. Thank goodness a responsible adult called LE. My mind went right to Noah. Did he decide to go out with his beloved Pokemon cards? I can see it happening. But how did he wind up in that septic tank and the cover back on top covering it? Do we know that this was confirmed?

Were there any older children around at the time?
I'm thinking of Jamie Bulger.

Such a horrific thought if little Noah was alive at the time.

A hard and credible tip can be a passerby reporting suspicious activity in the area of the septic tank when they drove by on Saturday night. Or, it could be someone reporting that the _____'s boots were caked with mud or smelled when they came to work. Or, a tell tale item left or comment made at a job. Or, a missing hex tool from the workshop/toolbox, one that would be used to open a septic lid. It doesn't have to be that the tipster knew that the body of Noah was in the tank but rather could be something that led them to zero in on the tank.

Maybe we are hearing this hard tip the wrong way.

Maybe the officer meant HRD tip? Like cop talk for Human remains dog tip. I have never heard the words Hard tip before in a case

I have tried to keep up and search back through the thread for the answers to some questions I had with no luck of finding the answers so I apologize if these have been answered...
1. How old is the infant child in this family?
2. Does this family always share a car?
3. Was Noah seen driving his dad to work with his mom on Sunday morning? Pure speculation but if she left him or both kids at home while driving him to work think they will just be asleep but comes home to find something happened she may have panicked and reacted
4. Has law enforcement been at the house non stop since Sunday when he was reported missing?

I am just trying to catch up or remember the details before he was found. God bless his sweet soul!
1) No one has stated baby's age (just the term infant). 2) We don't know if they were sharing a car or the reason she took dad to work. 3) We don't have any indication of a witness seeing him in the car on Sunday am. 4) We don't know if LE has been at the house continuously during the search, but it is possible they had someone with the family to act as a liaison from the department.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 110
I don't think we should put any weight into that word, or spend time figuring it out because I can't fnd a direct quote, that wording seems to only be used by one media outlet. That media may be choosing that word, while LE may have simply said 'received a tip'. (Unless someone can produce a direct quote from LE stating otherwise?) MOO

Maybe we are hearing this hard tip the wrong way.

Maybe the officer meant HRD tip? Like cop talk for Human remains dog tip. I have never heard the words Hard tip before in a case

I don't think we should put any weight into that word, or spend time figuring it out because I can't fnd a direct quote, that wording seems to only be used by one media outlet. That media may be choosing that word, while LE may have simply said 'received a tip'. (Unless someone can produce a direct quote from LE stating otherwise?) MOO

I thought it was what they said in the presser , or maybe it was a official letter that was released. I am too tired to link chase at the moment ,but I will tomorrow.

Police say they got a hard and credible tip that they needed to look inside the 1,000-gallon septic tank behind the family home.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/sanitation-technician-describes-discovery-of-noah-thomas/32052894

"Credible and hard tip". It makes perfect sense to me. Hard = solid It was definitely a solid tip/lead which is in the vernacular of LE.

How Likely is it that Noah Thomas Accidentally Fell into the Septic Tank?
By Mona Abdi ABC13 News to Go, Mar 27, '15 6:13 interesting video

PC bumping

Community Releases Balloons to Remember Noah Thomas
By Matt Ray, Mar 28, '15 5:33 pm

[...]

"Upon releasing these balloons, I pray that the community will release their anger, their hurt, their fear," said White.

Pulaski County Sheriff Jim Davis says they do know the cause of death, but we don't expect that to be released until at least Monday.

Statement: Sheriff James A. Davis
pdf from link above
Sheriff Davis about Noah Thomas - Edited (2).png

Counselors brought in to grieve for Noah at Riverlawn Elementary
By Ananda Rochita, WSLS Reporter, Mar 28, '15 12:27 pm edt

[...]

"Some students are not going to just be sad, upset, crying some may lash out and that type of thing we're aware of that. We're very patient."

[...]

Dr. Brown also said many students are wearing blue in memory of Noah.

Video clip

~*~

by Greg Jordan, Bluefield Daily Telegraph Thu, Mar 26, 15 4:21 pm

Tragic death of 5-year-old Noah Thomas: Police continue probe
The Bluefield Daily Telegraph, Staff and wire reports March 28, '15, 5:00 am

“Pulaski County Sheriff Jim Davis said in a statement Friday that his office is conducting an investigation focused on facts and physical evidence,” and he urged the public to disregard rumors and speculation. Davis said the medical examiner’s office in Roanoke would determine the cause of death.

[...]

"another parent at the prayer vigil, was worried Thursday that an arrest had not been made. Bland County shares a border with Pulaski County."
bbm

Neat video clip about community prayer candle-light prayer vigil

Why would they put that date when he went missing 5 days before?

I guess that's the date he was found. I'm not sure what they usually put when someone goes missing.
Is it normal to put the date the body was found, or do they usually put the date confirmed by coroner?

I guess that's the date he was found. I'm not sure what they usually put when someone goes missing.
Is it normal to put the date the body was found, or do they usually put the date confirmed by coroner?

This is a question/issue that I've seen brought up in many WS forums/cases. And the answer is yes, they do put the date the body was found as the date of death on the obit, more often than not.

So, could they lift fingerprints from the septic tank lid, or is that the stuff of movies?

So, could they lift fingerprints from the septic tank lid, or is that the stuff of movies?

Good question. They can get fingerprints from plastic trash bags. IIRC, didn't we hear it was a plastic lid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member