VA VA - Norma Alicia Avillan, 51, Herndon, 1 Dec 2009

JLouEllen90

Reaction score
Missing Person Involuntary:

Norma Alicia Avillan

jz66LJjceLqFpzdhcCZq1-tp9v0ZAgKk-cHiY0P1Q3r2Rji45S99hcvIWRQUd27rqhklDCqx1S2nLT195C6PdX2rEn9T15Qp120cEiIQhZTbWrifTEwu4giJ3xU

Age at time of disappearance: 51

Sex: Female

Weight: 118 lbs

Hair: Brown

Height: 5' 3"

Eyes: Brown

Race: White

Missing: December 1, 2009

Details: Norma was last seen leaving work at Dulles International Airport .

GINA For Missing Persons - Norma Alicia Avillan

Norma Alicia Avillan – The Charley Project

I've seen elsewhere that her car was located at her place of residence, there was no evidence of any crime, and the only things missing were her purse and wallet.

I've seen elsewhere that her car was located at her place of residence, there was no evidence of any crime, and the only things missing were her purse and wallet.
I've been trying to figure out where her apartment was but it's behind a paywall. I think it could be important where it is in relation to the airport. Also I have been going through NAMUS the past few days and *maybe* found one or two that *could* be promising. I'll revisit in the morning but I have a few thoughts. Just realized it's almost 2 am...

I've been trying to figure out where her apartment was but it's behind a paywall. I think it could be important where it is in relation to the airport. Also I have been going through NAMUS the past few days and *maybe* found one or two that *could* be promising. I'll revisit in the morning but I have a few thoughts. Just realized it's almost 2 am...

She lived in the "Berkdale Apartments" complex in Herndon VA which is less than 5 miles from IAD. On another website, locals have commented that it's not a great area. I live in northern VA but not near Herndon, and I never go there anyway.

To me, the fact her purse and wallet were missing but everything else was in order - that suggests she might have left with someone she knew. Some have opined she was perhaps out walking, but at 12a?? In a neighborhood like that?? Unlikely. I wonder about her cellphone, any records or pings from that. Surely LEO has looked into it..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2
Back