VA VA - Quantico, WhtFem 25-52, UP118401, hip tat, poss surgical scar, Found in controlled area of MCB, Sep'76

Don't you think it would be such a high-risk for someone who works at the base to dump her body there?

And bodies are heavy! So surely it would take 2 or 3 people, and would be highly suspicious if anyone sae them, which would be likely near a US military base.

Or was she led to that location and killed there?
These threads are filled with solo killers who moved bodies on their own far larger than a woman barely over five feet who was also partially dismembered.

MOO

These threads are filled with solo killers who moved bodies on their own far larger than a woman barely over five feet who was also partially dismembered.

MOO
But why would you run the risk of moving someone onto US military base land?!

Unless of course, they worked there and knew that area was safe from surveillance and security.

But why would you run the risk of moving someone onto US military base land?!

Unless of course, they worked there and knew that area was safe from surveillance and security.
Jurisdictional blindness. Same reason people drive remains over state or country lines. To remove the victim from the context she came from, and hinder identification and prosecution of the perpetrator. As we can see, in this case, it worked.

MOO

Personally I'm seeing a really bad drawing of lakes near Michigan, this is an overlap from a modern map, have they changed shape a little since 76? Inland natural filling might account for this over 40 years, if someone finds a hard copy of a map from that era, I'd love to see it,of course we didn't have such precise mapping tools then as we do now, but I can strongly see a resemblance, especially parts where it's identical curves.
Edit to add just seen there's a St "Clair" in port Huron at the bottom of this lake image. Coincidence, but I'd look for an Evelyn from st Clair , Michigan or Detroit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240530-120609~2.png
    Screenshot_20240530-120609~2.png
    247.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20240530_123745~2.jpg
    IMG_20240530_123745~2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online