VA VA - Samantha Clarke, 19, Orange, 13 Sept 2010

Did that ******* Taylor lead LE to her body or was she found through searches without his 'help'? If he didn't, I would almost bet he put Samantha in that general area as well.

I have never heard an "official" statement as to how she was located. But, seeing where she was found, someone would have had to led them to her body. My thoughts are it was Taylor or someone whom he confided in. My guess is he ran his mouth in prison and someone talked.

He led them to Alexis’ remains in Dec 2020, was not positively ID’ed and announced until March 2021. I am personally acquainted with both family and investigators in Clarke case.

Killer leads investigators to Alexis Murphy's body despite no deal for shorter sentence
According to this article Taylor could be facing charges for Samantha's case. On Alexis' case, I'm baffled - but not upset - that he led LE to her body with no consideration for doing so.

According to this article Taylor could be facing charges for Samantha's case. On Alexis' case, I'm baffled - but not upset - that he led LE to her body with no consideration for doing so.

We are all baffled by it. I’m sure there is some reason but the public doesn’t know at this point.

Thinking of Samantha and her loved ones on the 11th anniversary of her disappearance. I, too, agree with others on here who have said 1) her disappearance hasn't gotten sufficient attention in the media or from law enforcement, and 2) it's very likely that-since he was last in contact with her and known to have murdered-RT is responsible and Samantha is no longer with us :(

Eight years of Dateline's Missing in America: 169 still missing

samantha_clarke.png

Samantha Clarke, 19, was last seen just after midnight on September 14, 2010, at her home in Orange, Virginia. She told her brother she was leaving, but didn’t say where she was going. Police say Samantha didn’t take any personal belongings with her. She hasn’t been heard from since. Police say foul play is suspected in Samantha’s disappearance and a detective is actively working on her case. In January 2021, it was announced that Samantha’s case would be reclassified as a homicide as a result of new evidence. “Due to new information and advances in investigative and forensic technology, Samantha’s missing person investigation has been reclassified as an active abduction and murder investigation,” OPD Chief James Fenwick said. There have not been any updates since, but police are hoping someone will come forward. If you have any information that can help Samantha’s case, please contact the Orange Police Department at (540) 672-1491.

Eight years of Dateline's Missing in America: 169 still missing

samantha_clarke.png

Samantha Clarke, 19, was last seen just after midnight on September 14, 2010, at her home in Orange, Virginia. She told her brother she was leaving, but didn’t say where she was going. Police say Samantha didn’t take any personal belongings with her. She hasn’t been heard from since. Police say foul play is suspected in Samantha’s disappearance and a detective is actively working on her case. In January 2021, it was announced that Samantha’s case would be reclassified as a homicide as a result of new evidence. “Due to new information and advances in investigative and forensic technology, Samantha’s missing person investigation has been reclassified as an active abduction and murder investigation,” OPD Chief James Fenwick said. There have not been any updates since, but police are hoping someone will come forward. If you have any information that can help Samantha’s case, please contact the Orange Police Department at (540) 672-1491.
I was not aware that it was reclassified as a homicide. And 'new' evidence. I still believe RT did it and I wish he would lead LE to her body.

So ,hopefully ..This shopping cart killer case lights a fire under some of these cases. Not because I think RAT is innocent ,but because it might bring some resolution to any one of the 1,000's of missing person cases in VA.

DEC 5, 2022
Samantha Clarke

Samantha Clarke was last seen just after midnight on September 14, 2010, at her home in Orange, Virginia. The 19-year-old told her brother she was leaving, but didn’t say where she was going. Orange Police say Samantha didn’t take any personal belongings with her and hasn’t been heard from since. The police previously told Dateline that foul play is suspected in Samantha’s disappearance and a detective was actively working on her case. In January 2021, it was announced that Samantha’s case would be reclassified as a homicide. “Due to new information and advances in investigative and forensic technology,” OPD Chief James Fenwick said, “ Samantha’s missing person investigation has been reclassified as an active abduction and murder investigation.” There have been no updates since, but police are hopeful someone will come forward with information. If you have any information that can help Samantha’s case, please contact the Orange Police Department at (540) 672-1491.

RT needs to give up what he knows. He's already in for life for killing Alexis Murphy so a deal for no death penalty can bring her home. What a fuckwit!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back